Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,745 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Aero Dynamo

Stop hating the damn Minigun!

theonlytobyever

I am really not bothered by people who use their minigun. I usually can shoot/snipe them in the head before the pussies can use them.

Bestin_theWorld

Why are yall hating on the OP? its not like they are wrong you work hard to rank the f*ck up to get that damn gun and use it on whoever and whenever you f*cking please. Im sorry you are a rank 50 and you still cant get it or im sorry you have it but never use it because you suck at using it. Yall need to starting hating those who only use RPG and Sticky Bombs lol that's not having any skill..

SideStunt

Why are yall hating on the OP? its not like they are wrong you work hard to rank the f*ck up to get that damn gun and use it on whoever and whenever you f*cking please. Im sorry you are a rank 50 and you still cant get it or im sorry you have it but never use it because you suck at using it. Yall need to starting hating those who only use RPG and Sticky Bombs lol that's not having any skill..

And here we have a sensible solution to all the hate on the Minigun.

ten-a-penny

SideStunt ninja'd me.

"suck at using it"? Anybody who can Free Aim can use that thing. So your argument is completely out of its f*cking place. At least you can escape the RPG shells.

oldbag69

I hate the mini gun because i think it's a pos and i can deal more damage with other weapons but that's just me

ten-a-penny

SA's minigun is far more OP than V's after all.

customkingpimp

Good to know it pisses off so many people hahaha!

HollowNetwork

My favorite is when you kill someone and they scream obscenities about the chaingun and all they are using are stickies and rpg.

MetalThrasherXtreme

ITT: Spawn killers bitching about being killed by miniguns.

Nothing to see here, kids.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

i thought it was considered only decent because its major drawbacks like it disables you to run and take cover...

but this...hell im so gonna master my minigun now :O

Dr Murder

I use just so I can piss somebody off... they think iam not supposed to use it or something.. the fact you cry about it makes me want to use it even more

fuking priceless all these vaginas cryin about It just makes every kill even sweeter..."well you suk for using it" fine Iam skilless and your dead

I win

wanes

I got a taste of my own medicine when i used my level 100 character in Free roam.

I got killed three times in row by the Mini-gun and it sucked a lot, i killed the guy once just before he left the session. After that i got my secondary character to level 120 and never used that character again.

Its an easy weapon to use and abuse

FqXHcgv.gif

Zito

who's hating? let them hate there just trolling you, as soon as you turn your back they'll take out there mini gun as well ....lol thats what he said

Upggrade

Who gives a sh*t? If some cry baby gets mad because you killed him, have a good laugh then mute the idiot.

NoSignaL_

Mini gun FTW

DDP73

The minigun is useful in the later rounds of survival, especially if solo. No point in freeroam, you can't sprint, roll with them or lean out from cover so you are an easy target. The only time i've used it in freeroam is trying to shoot down jets on killing sprees.

battlechaser

Starting to realize that people who hate on certain guns/vehicles likely just don't have them. I love my mini gun. Sometimes it's nice to fire a burst here and there just to flip people off. Mind you I also like the guesenburg. Sooooo

DeezyGaming

R* put weapons in gtao for everybody that unlocks them to use. Stop crying when they're used against you. If you don't like it leave the lobby or go into passive mode. Same thing goes for buzzards tanks and jets.

If a random decides to come kill me then I'm going to use whatever I want to kill that random.

There's no fair play in gtao its just a game stop getting so mad over it.

MAR10HD

Complainers gonna complain...

This guy calls me a pussy for killing him with the Lazer, tells me to get out.

I get out and proceed to snipe him (while he's attempting the same) now I'm a sniping bitch. Then I used AP pistol and I've "got no skill"

What's he want me to do run up with a broken bottle?

Edited by MAR10HD

noemnrut

I don't see how mini is too powerful. It can't kill in close range in auto-aim lobby. Minigun is the only weapon to strike back a sniper who stand there aiming at you in the mini map range.

If minigun is cheap, I have to say, hiding behind the wall is cheap and too powerful. Hiding and throwing sticky bomb is just too over powered. Setting sticky bomb trap when escaping sucks a lot. And you people called that smarty skill.

Romanotype

I don't see how mini is too powerful. It can't kill in close range in auto-aim lobby. Minigun is the only weapon to strike back a sniper who stand there aiming at you in the mini map range.

If minigun is cheap, I have to say, hiding behind the wall is cheap and too powerful. Hiding and throwing sticky bomb is just too over powered. Setting sticky bomb trap when escaping sucks a lot. And you people called that smarty skill.

Wow, really? You can't beat a sniper without a mini-gun? You must seriously be lacking in skill. :D

Titus001

I use the minigun often because...

The Amazing Warrener

People actually complaining about sticky bomb traps? Grow a pair... OF EYES.

Kampret

Considering how most Auto-aim players are noobs when using free-aim, I don't think it's overpowered. Heck, they might have already wasted tons of ammo hitting the pavement trying to kill another player.

Rob_10321

The minigun is over rated. Its expensive to buy ammo and its over used. It takes no skill to sit in the middle of a field and use a minigun. Similar to using sticky bombs in a car fight. Its rather weak of someone to do. I am level 205 and have had the minigun unlocked for some time now, but i only use to to blow up helicopters and once in awhile an airplane or boat that gets too close. Theres no need for it in street combat. And if your that worried about unlocking the LSPD tint for every gun, than your an over achiever. Go get a job, because you have too much time on your hands.

paul

perfectly fine to use it if you have unlocked it.

Also the best way to say "I need a 3000 rpm handheld chaingun to beat you and your assault rifle"

Edited by Greasepalms

fiebru787

How much rate the minigun have? I never use it to kill a player because i dont now how far the bullet go

Roronoa Zoro

Complains about cry babies, makes pointless cry baby thread. Sems legit.

minifat

Minigun users aren't bad players. The minigun is a trade off. Amazing accuracy, range, and damage, but no auto aim and will be bad for close range since the other person will auto you. (unless you're in free aim, but who the hell can find a free aim lobby with more than 5 people in it?).

Darth_Rob

The way I look at it is that if you start a fight with me, you don't get to dictate what weapons I use.

I don't do free roam deathmatches and I avoid confrontation. Most of the time, I'm just minding my business when some twit rolls up and starts plinking at me from his lime green turdmobile. I have no qualms about lighting him up with the minigun.

Now if we're having a friendly street battle, and I'm getting my ass handed to me, I would be a total douche if I pulled out a minigun.

Edited by Darth_Rob