GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Which Los Santos Customs location is the most dangerous.

ArcadeWilliamz

Which location is the most dangerous.  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Carcer Way, Burton, Los Santos
    • Popular Street, La Mesa, Los Santos
    • Los Santos International Airport, Los Santos
    • Los Santos Route 68, Harmony, Blaine County

Easily the one in Burton. You may get the rare camper at one of the other places, but nothing like the LS Customs in Burton. That place is a warzone at times; I'm sure it'll be a lot worse if the player cap is raised for PC/new-gen.

All kinds of crazy sh!t happening in Burton LSC. Reason?

Closest to the most expensive apartments

Twankers: "THERE'S OTHER LSCs!?!? OMG SWAG CHROME ADDERNESS ISH BITCH SWAG"

And that's why Burton is the sh*ttiest.

Sincerely yours,

Madison.

trippy bongos

I don't know where is Carcer Way but I bet the most dangerous place is 3 Alta Street's area.If a war starts there,no one moves away.Everyone stays there to fight and also new players come

Edited by trippy bongos

GTA-Freak-Vi

Carcer way obviously since most people live around there while thinking it's the only LSC.

I always use the ones around Blaine county when in public lobbies just so to avoid the chaos..

whats the point of this thread? the most obvious trick question ever made

• Like 3

I love that Beekers wasn't included in this poll. Just goes to show that Paleto Bay is often off the radar for most people.

That's why I have two houses up there.

What about the one in Paleto Bay!

• Like 2

You already know the answer, right?

Central of the city is where terrorists belong. When you get out of LSC there, you'll immediately get transferred to emergency unit.

• Like 1

BLACK DYNAM1TE

Downtown Los Santos has the most campers and sqeakers hanging around it.

Carcer Way, Burton. No need for discussion. It is the closest to the high end properties, the kingdom of money glitchers, sqeakers and general twats worldwide.

That's "Beaker's Garage" and not an LS Customs, even though both mod shops function the same. Might be why he didn't add it on there.

I don't know where is Carcer Way but I bet the most dangerous place is 3 Alta Street's area.If a war starts there,no one moves away.Everyone stays there to fight and also new players come

I've already moved from there now. After people found out about it's peacefulness, little warzones have started going on outside of it since, which is a shame. Not even going to mention where in the city I'm at now, but it's a very, very peaceful area.

ArcadeWilliamz

I only go to the Burton one when there's no one hanging around there. But when there is I go to the La Mesa one.

I love that Beekers wasn't included in this poll. Just goes to show that Paleto Bay is often off the radar for most people.

That's why I have two houses up there.

He was specifically talking about LS Customs. So yeah. Doesn't say anything about how much he hangs around Paleto Bay.

Burton, hands down. If I have to go to LSC in a public lobby (which depends on me being arsed enough to be in one in the first place), I either go to LSX, La Mesa or I take a road trip up to Route 68.

The last time I was in a public lobby I couldn't leave my apartment due to some "mercenary" crew camping out Alta Street and obliterating anyone who dared to even sneeze within a 5 block radius because someone had a bounty in the area. I've since moved to Weazel Plaza and have next to no troubles there.

Edited by ZeroSafe5615

It's route 68 hands down. You guys are all on dope or something *walks away whistling*

Black Terminator

What about the carnival and the Eclipse Towers Apartments locations?

That's where my apartment is. I fought a lot of people there.

I voted for Blaine County 'cause i wanted to express my individuality , but someone already beat me to it.

Damn you TomKongFooey!!!!

Edited by KnobCheez
  • Like 2

The LSC in the middle of the city,there is almost always someone near it.Sometimes there are also people taking vehicle to Simeon and respraying it in the LSC in La Mesa.I haven´t played in public session recently so I don´t know did the LSC near the airport become crowded since the flight school DLC.The safest ones are the one on Route 68 and the one in Paleto bay,there is no many people in Blaine County so it´s mostly peaceful.

Edited by LeopardGecko

I voted for Blaine County 'cause i wanted to express my individuality , but someone already beat me to it.

Damn you TomKongFooey!!!!

My bad man, but Paleto wasn't there or it was disallowed or something. I don't mind sharing there is two mechanics and two ramps in there anyway lol

AboveAndBeyoncé

Carcer Way, Burton. No need for discussion. It is the closest to the high end properties, the kingdom of money glitchers, sqeakers and general twats worldwide.

This.... I second this. I hate Carcer Way LSC

The Khamelion

That's "Beaker's Garage" and not an LS Customs, even though both mod shops function the same. Might be why he didn't add it on there.

I've already moved from there now. After people found out about it's peacefulness, little warzones have started going on outside of it since, which is a shame. Not even going to mention where in the city I'm at now, but it's a very, very peaceful area.

If it's a high end apartment I'm going to guess Integrity Way or Del Perro.

Guest Billy Russo

Burton, every single time.

Just have so many bad memories of customizing my car and being really happy with it and then coming out to see geeks waiting there to blow me up like this:

Owvkt3F.jpg

CarimboHanky

the main lsc for obvious reasons!

most apartments are near, tank spawnpoint near, i normally spawn there so that increase the danger for ithers!