GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What's the point of prostitutes?

Kaiju Blue

To ride with me so I can use the carpool lane. Then she sleeps under my desk at work, and in the evening I get her back home to her favorite street corner, so she can start her shift.

Oh, you mean in GTA0? :p

So I have someone who listens to my philosophical musings while I drive around. :)

I would post a detailed explanation why the GTA universe has a wide variety of peds on it, but I infeer you are just one another nuclear green dollar rims, chrome paintjob Adder user with a high pitched voice just by your question, so I dont expect you to understand this.Here, better have a cookie.

img_8720.jpg

I would post a detailed explanation why the GTA universe has a wide variety of peds on it, but I infeer you are just one another nuclear green dollar rims, chrome paintjob Adder user with a high pitched voice just by your question, so I dont expect you to understand this.Here, better have a cookie.

0_0.jpg

Seems like that kind of.. cookie?

well i need to jack off some-how

also i just figured out females can f*ck with prostitutes

Do they eat each other out

turns out my female character has a dick.

you just pay the same price as anyone else to dry hump your hooker

awkwaaard

Like any other douche bag in real life who has to have a chick in the passenger seat to fill the void knowing if they were not rich they wouldnt get laid.

Tldr Eye candy to go with the douchbags car.

Thought it was clear that i meant the in-game prostitutes, not real life ones. I'm not an idiot. It's obvious many of the people who replied have no reasoning skills, though.

Or they just like messing with people i guess.

I would totally be all for taking hookers out of the game to save some memory for remaking Johnny on the Spot, and making him work correctly

...if there is one? Honestly, i don't see why anyone would use prostitutes online, apart from money glitching at some point.

Could someone please explain the appeal to me? Not trying to hate or anything. Just genuinely curious...

you might as well ask what the point is of 90% of everything in the game. please use your brain.

Why not? Not saying R* did it to please those people craving to see them, but it's one of the things that GTA is remembered for.. you don't wanna play Online and see that they took away features from the franchise, it'll make the world less "alive"

948185.png

yea, so disgusting to have all this hookers on the street, why cant we import a little asian girl who stays in the apartment all the time....

• Like 1