GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What's the point of prostitutes?

Kaiju Blue

GTA-Freak-Vi

I only used a prostitute online once when I thought they'd have different animation if used with a female character... scissoring

Edited by GTA-Freak-Vi
  • Like 1

FilthyEsquire

Options on top of options... Maybe I'm wrong, and it's been so long since I played, but in GTA IV like this one the pro's give you three payment options.

SO even more options. I typically drink a sprunk for health, but every now and then I wanna blast my sprunk for health.

Options. Sometimes I drive to Zancundo for jet, sometimes I fly my besra. Options.

But like soda machines, or snacks, they aren't needed.

Are hookers still restore health though?

Recently more wealth than health.

Edited by Nomad0202
  • Like 1

I think they give you some health, like an ambulance (which is weird).

Unless you mean just in general then.. I mean we all know the answer, people get horny man.

CarimboHanky

if not mistaken there is a socialclub award for bangin hookers... maybe thats the point.

• Like 1

if not mistaken there is a socialclub award for bangin hookers... maybe thats the point.

There is?

I mean, yes of course, there is that is only why I use them too :).

• Like 1

OP, woman also deserve a spot in GTA O. Thats why prostitutes are there. Just to please our dudeguys.

• Like 2

Lol way to out yourself as a virgin dude. But seriously why do you think they're in there numbnuts? Why do we have construction workers? or bodybuilders and buskers at the beach? or any pedestrians for that matter, they just walk around and sh*t and you can't even use them for money glitches.. Next time just stop for a second to think before you post a new topic

• Like 1

OP, woman also deserve a spot in GTA O. Thats why prostitutes are there. Just to please our dudeguys.

Uh oh.

Women inbound to kill you for sexism in

Dan_Houser_Official

watch out

incoming tumblr social justice warriors

• Like 3

That's like asking what the point of the traffic light is.

As my friend Mr.Tyler said, you ain't seen nothing 'til you're down on a muffin. Someday you'll get it.

This is the reason why

engage+in+sexual+intercourse+with+her+di

• Like 3

CmLup8S.png

OP, if you were my roommate and you asked me this question, then with all affection and sincerity, I'd most likely beat you senseless with a spatula or a plastic hanger.

Good grief.

• Like 2

OP, if you were my roommate and you asked me this question, then with all affection and sincerity, I'd most likely beat you senseless with a spatula or a plastic hanger.

Good grief.

This made me laugh more than it should.

The point is they are a recurring theme in the Criminal "Underworld" in real life so it makes sense to include them in such a game!

• Like 2

They are there to give me a boner. I then get completely distracted from gaming and go watch pr0n. Prostitutes are a great way to make yourself turn off the console.

AGiganticLlama

You see son..sometimes and man has needs. One of these needs is to get your jollys off. Sometimes a man doesn't have a woman for that and tires of his hand. At that point a man might go looking for a lady of the evening. She will help that man and his needs for a bit of cash. Someday you will know what I am talking about.

Regenerates your characters health in online.

Regenerates your special ability in single player.

That's like asking what the point of the traffic light is.

As my friend Mr.Tyler said, you ain't seen nothing 'til you're down on a muffin. Someday you'll get it.

"Eat the pussy on the first date, brush my teeth with Colgate."

Edited by Syphiroth

Whats the point of regular cars?, what's the point of pedestrians? or a day and night cycle. They put a lot of details in the world that have no point other then to build a world.

There's your answer ^^

This thread can now be closed.

Edited by OurJud

Furry_Monkey

Well, you see, when a bird and a bee love each other very much....

Well, you see, when a bird and a bee love each other very much....

Last time I checked, we didn't hire prostitutes to "love them" but to simply use the supplied service with no strings attached. :)