GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What's the point of prostitutes?

Kaiju Blue

...if there is one? Honestly, i don't see why anyone would use prostitutes online, apart from money glitching at some point.

Could someone please explain the appeal to me? Not trying to hate or anything. Just genuinely curious...

BitPieStudios

For the classic and timeless GTA sport of killing prostitutes after you get some of that poontang.

Also I never use them lol

Edited by BitPieStudios

AceThaCreator

Because someones got to get my rocks off because i damn sure ain't doing it myself.

CallMeGarrett

I like to think the devs working on GTA III got bored or drunk and thought, "Hey, why don't we put some hookers in there?" and has remained an inside joke within the series for a decade now.

They give you health.

...yeah.

• Like 3

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

LordVukodlak

Whats the point of regular cars?, what's the point of pedestrians? or a day and night cycle. They put a lot of details in the world that have no point other then to build a world.

You see son..sometimes and man has needs. One of these needs is to get your jollys off. Sometimes a man doesn't have a woman for that and tires of his hand. At that point a man might go looking for a lady of the evening. She will help that man and his needs for a bit of cash. Someday you will know what I am talking about.

NightProwler

Removed Johnny On The Spot - to make a new said red spot. Oh look.....28 dollars.

I've use a hooker twice since the game went online. Useless if you ask me. I like the hooker bowling though. Line them up,full speed in a Zentorno.........spare,damn.

• Like 2

Triggermensch

They give you health.

...yeah.

You could just steal an ambulance to do that. And if you can't find one, you could always find out the number for 911

• Like 1

Only time I used one, I didn't get any health.

Then I discovered snacks, it's true chocolate is a substitute for sex....

• Like 2

Not A Nice Person

My friends use them everyday for some reason

"my friends" ...sure

I don't see the point in hookers though expect for money glitches

Pg7Txhi.gif

My female character desires female companionship in the form of lips on her secret shaft. That about sums it up I guess.

• Like 1
38391_s.gif

Liquid Ocelot

if you place a sticky bomb in the car, go with the prostitute and while she's blowing you, can you blow her?

For the classic and timeless GTA sport of killing prostitutes after you get some of that poontang.

Also I never use them lol

Black Terminator

Just for your character to have some fun. That is all. The main point.