Loading/Saving game trouble?

CatWhat
Go to solution Solved by CatWhat,

Hey everyone,

I am able to save my progress by sleeping in the characters bed at their safe house with no trouble. But when I turn off the system (XBox 360) and turn it back on the game automatically loads not to my most recent saved progress and may even open up with a different character then I previously saved with. I tried going into the menu and maually loading my progres and it works but if I change characters in that game I start almost all over again with having to do side and main missions all over again. It is almost like I am suppose to have three save slot under the menu screen, one for each character.

Thanks for the help.

WildBrick142

You save is probably corrupted. Did you quit the game while there was a spinner on the screen? Does your disc have any scratches/fingerprints on it?

• Solution

I let the saving progress complete properly and don't see any major scratches on the disc. But with that said, the game was a trade in so perhaps there is a problem with it. Maybe I'll return the game and buy a brand new one and continue with my progress that I have saved.