2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

GTA V into OPM 101 ! (preview)

nostrora

cats confirmed

new shark confirmed

more NPC activity confirmed

These were all things we saw on the trailer, however.

Edit: This is just speculation by OPM just like we do here.

Edited by Spider-Vice
  • Like 3

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

I thought was something else, they didn't said anything new except for the car neons, which I didn't notice yet.

cats confirmed

new shark confirmed

I did not know. It's still strange for the official magazine of playstation (the TOP console for GTA V) to say speculative things about GTA V

cats confirmed

new shark confirmed

I did not know. It's still strange for the official magazine of playstation (the TOP console for GTA V) to say speculative things about GTA V

Well, they're basically describing the trailer. And asking things like "will we see gang territories back?" because of the abundance of gang NPC's. This isn't actually new info, but still a good mention.

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

PinheiroHazard

I thought was something else, they didn't said anything new except for the car neons, which I didn't notice yet.

It's because at 0:45 in next gen trailer, this green light that appears underneath the car, some people were assuming it would be neon in the car.

d0b769af8a21ba218d415c53a0da336b.png

Official General

Don't see what's so exciting about this. All that stuff was shown in the trailer, except for neon lights under cars - which is nothing to shout about anyway.

It's because at 0:45 in next gen trailer, this green light that appears underneath the car, some people were assuming it would be neon in the car.

Hum I noticed that but I thought was the street light and the other car headlights, but I see now that when Franklin passes it seems the light spreads all over under the car. Could be and it would actually make sense in fact I thought LG had that, I don't see why not.

I also noticed that at 0:54 when Michael is starting to drive the red car on the right side we see dynamic water movement on the road, and it's not raining so possibly the water will remain for long time and actually "dry"?

Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF

I thought that was yellow.

Still, I kinda hoped they made a new area like Uranus Zone in DR2: Off The Record.

quote from that rather worthless article...

"Yup, it looks like GTA V on PS4 is set to be the definitive version"

no sir, that honor goes to the PC version. sorry, i had to do it.

• Like 3

In these magazines they only talk about consoles, so, it could be the definitive Console version.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

not only is this just guesswork based on the trailer with zero new info from Rockstar....

some of the things that it says are new to GTA V Remaster are actually in the original GTA V...

Delta India Echo

"The mutt of despicable hipsters, now with pugs"

They couldn't be any more c*nty could they?

That's just British writing, we're naturally insulting without trying.

• Like 2

In these magazines they only talk about consoles, so, it could be the definitive Console version.

yeah, i just felt like being a twat.

Bollocks, the guys around here found all of these 10 minutes after the trailer was released, nothing new, sh*t magazine.

I also noticed that at 0:54 when Michael is starting to drive the red car on the right side we see dynamic water movement on the road, and it's not raining so possibly the water will remain for long time and actually "dry"?

I thought this was a new feature, but then I saw the same thing happening at Del Perro pier (PS3). But perhaps it will be in more places?

Edited by sibs44

Hello,

i've found the preview of OPM 101

Check it : http://www.magzter.com/preview/5223/64183

Neon under car ?!

cats confirmed

new shark confirmed

Good find sir!

Just one question. Is that magazine issue is for October? I mean it will come out in October?

Sorry never buy magazines, so not sure how this works.

"Why the new-gen port is the definitive update of PS3's best game"

lol'd hard. How the official playstation magazine admit GTA V is better than TLOU and also how they losely use the word "port". Sure you can still use it for something that is being developed for a new platform, but that definition is starting to mean something bad and some people are gonna go "lel ps4 version is a port". Well maybe it is, but why would the playstation magazine admit it?

I call that bad writing and i only read the title. I'm not gonna go further into it since you guys already said it's pretty much just a speculation over the trailer.

Edited by Aleph-Zero
  • Like 1

I thought this was a new feature, but then I saw the same thing happening at Del Perro pier (PS3). But perhaps it will be in more places?

Yes, you already have that. But the water seems to move when Michael starts driving.

LOL. That is yellow paint on the ground being partially illuminated by the headlights of the car. Notice how in different sections of the yellow the shade and brightness varies? If it was neon it would all be the same brightness as the color would be illuminated from itself. And secondly who wants neon underglow anyways what is this 2001?

LOL. That is yellow paint on the ground being partially illuminated by the headlights of the car. Notice how in different sections of the yellow the shade and brightness varies? If it was neon it would all be the same brightness as the color would be illuminated from itself. And secondly who wants neon underglow anyways what is this 2001?

Um I definitely want neon underglow option on my cars. That would be awesome lol

I never noticed it before but having watched it numerous times now specifically looking at it, yep I am convinced that's underglow. They are right in that article about one thing, Rockstar are VERY clever at showing you exactly what they want you to see, but also not see at the same time. The obvious other examples would be the cat/pug, and the speedometer. Clear in plain sight, but unless you really pay attention you won't notice it or think anything of it.

I always said since September 17th 2013, where the f*ck is the underglow (and hydraulics/NoS) and I'm willing to bet they held it out for the next gen version.