How long is your gaming session?

wiizardii

How long is one gaming session of yours? Mine is usually a half hour, or just an hour. I don't ever play over 2 hours, I consider it too long (personally)

Payne Killer

2 hours, or 1. I haven't played games as long as I could as a kid. (4-5 hours as a kid).

QELXDiM.jpg

Until my Internet connection doesn't go away.

• Like 1
gtafsig.png?ex=6581f21c&is=656f7d1c&hm=9

Inbetween 1 - 2 hours

When the internet magicly goes away I play single player. I once played James Bond: Blood Stone for 7hrs. No bathroom brakes.

Jeez, 8 hours, 10 hours, 4-5 hours... How do you guys do it ? :D

Cuz I'm a motherf*cking gangster.

• Like 2

CallMeGarrett

Jeez, 8 hours, 10 hours, 4-5 hours... How do you guys do it ? :D

Cuz I got lots of motherf*cking freetime.

Fixed.

Depends on what game I'm playing. I would play GTA IV 's online for anywhere between 6 to even 10 or 12 hours without a break back in 2010-2011 when I was playing the online for TLAD with my MC on a consistent basis. Which is without a doubt the longest I would regularly play a game in a session. Back then I was only 13-14 though. I have much more varied interests from back then so even when I have that type of free time, I usually don't want to spend all of it doing just gaming. There are a few games that I'll put a solid amount of time into playing in single sessions still though, like when I play GTA IV again or Rock Band, DOTA's another game I could definitely play for hours when I have the time to.

I've been replaying GTA IV's single player for my 9th time and have been playing solid 3-5 hour play sessions, no where near as long as the online sessions I'd play with my friends but still pretty decent amount of time to play a video game. I think the longest I've ever put into GTA V's online has probably been an hour or maybe an hour and a half before. That game just really loses my interest pretty quickly.

Edited by Shenmue18

Payne Killer

When the internet magicly goes away I play single player. I once played James Bond: Blood Stone for 7hrs. No bathroom brakes.

Whatd you do, piss on the floor and sh*t your pants.

QELXDiM.jpg

My gaming sessions usually happen during the weekend if I'm not working, and it can be from an hour to four hours. During the week I get maybe 30 min or so every other day.

Used to be around 7 hours back then or somewhere around that.. probably 5.

Then after 2012 it went down to like 2 hours, barely can get past an hour without feeling drained out.

Trying to bring those numbers back up because games aren't doing it for me anymore, last thing I wanna do is find a new hobby.

• Like 2
948185.png

Payne Killer

Used to be around 7 hours back then or somewhere around that.. probably 5.

Then after 2012 it went down to like 2 hours, barely can get past an hour without feeling drained out.

Trying to bring those numbers back up because games aren't doing it for me anymore, last thing I wanna do is find a new hobby.

I feel you bro.

QELXDiM.jpg

When I play (which is not that often anymore), I usually play for around an hour/hour and a half max, although it used to be much longer years ago .

utf-8Bb2xkc2Nob29sc2lnczE2YS5qcGc_zpsf59

I get bored after a FIFA match. But new PC's coming in the next 2/3 days, so yeah...

I used to game 8+ hours

Now these days it's barely 2.

VWSTp.png

SP is usually 3-4 hours for me. My brain slows down at that point.

MP is anywhere between 7-10 hours easy.

jqmqKlq.gif

Usually anywhere from 30 mins-3 hours on the weekdays. About 1 hour on the weekends.

I used to play WoW for about 10 hours on and off throughout the day before I had a life/job. But I quit ages ago and then just played different games for about the same length of time hahaha. Now though, I don't tend to play video games during the week. If I do then its no more than an hour or two before I get to bed. On the weekends though if I'm craving some game time I'll play from about 9/10am until about 9/10pm on and off though.

My longest session was 4 hours long when I was a little kid. Now I mostly play half an hour or 45 minutes or so, before leaving my Xbox and going back to it an hour later.

I have rarely time to play these days. But when I have a day where I am at my parents house and don't have any duties I can play for 4-5 hours. Before I would play under one hour, I would instead not play at all.

Whatd you do, piss on the floor and sh*t your pants.

You just found out one of my secrets.

• Like 1

If it's a game I just bought, probably from start to finish (like TLOU, from the moment I pressed New Game, I kept playing until I finished it, took me 9 hours).

However, if it's really long games like IV, I'll play until midnight or so, that's the time I stop playing on all games (a guy's gotta sleep)