GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Agree/Deny Some cars and/or trucks need a enhanced stats.

justinlynch3

justinlynch3

Lets take the Duneloader for example. A big off road truck with mud tires, but is only 2WD. Ok, other members have pointed out that if you look close, the front axle is merely a straight alex with no drive train, so it was never intended to have 4WD. I'm fine with that, it makes sense.

But what of the snorkel? This truck should be able to just about completely submerse itself in water and keep going. Look up youtube videos of how much water snorkeled jeeps and trucks can go though, I've seen some pretty insane stuff. But in terms of this game, the Duneloader would flood out before the Sandkind or even Maryweather Mesa.

I think cars and trucks with little additions like snorkels or whatever else should be given special perks to say. Duneloader is slow and 2WD but would handle being submerged in water (to a point of course, but more then any normal trucks). Maybe they can include tow trucks (but make it you can't hook to cars being driven by actual players so trolling doesn't occur).

Make all trucks with rooftop lights have working lights, etc.

Basically, make additions functional, not just being there as a useless prop.

Also, does anyone else feel the Barraks really needs to be 6X6. I mean it is a army truck for crying out loud. lol. The current Barraks would get stuck on a banana peel trying to transport troops (well players in this case).

ehh Too much work for R*, who cant handle coding without f*cking up cool features.

IDknKoL.gif

DevilDaRebel
justinlynch3, on 30 Aug 2014 - 6:00 PM, said:

Lets take the Duneloader for example. A big off road truck with mud tires, but is only 2WD. Ok, other members have pointed out that if you look close, the front axle is merely a straight alex with no drive train, so it was never intended to have 4WD. I'm fine with that, it makes sense.

But what of the snorkel? This truck should be able to just about completely submerse itself in water and keep going. Look up youtube videos of how much water snorkeled jeeps and trucks can go though, I've seen some pretty insane stuff. But in terms of this game, the Duneloader would flood out before the Sandkind or even Maryweather Mesa.

I think cars and trucks with little additions like snorkels or whatever else should be given special perks to say. Duneloader is slow and 2WD but would handle being submerged in water (to a point of course, but more then any normal trucks). Maybe they can include tow trucks (but make it you can't hook to cars being driven by actual players so trolling doesn't occur).

Make all trucks with rooftop lights have working lights, etc.

Basically, make additions functional, not just being there as a useless prop.

Also, does anyone else feel the Barraks really needs to be 6X6. I mean it is a army truck for crying out loud. lol. The current Barraks would get stuck on a banana peel trying to transport troops (well players in this case).

I think they could do stuff like that, but mostly in current gen. This game is at it's breaking point on last gen.

1) Super cars shouldn't be able to travel up mountains.

2) Remove the Sanchez from Off-road.

Accomplish those two things and I'd be content. Can only hope next gen sees a slew of enhancements, nuances and customizations not present as we know it today.

• Like 1

DevilDaRebel
G37, on 30 Aug 2014 - 6:04 PM, said:

1) Super cars shouldn't be able to travel up mountains.

2) Remove the Sanchez from Off-road.

Accomplish those two things and I'd be content. Can only hope next gen sees a slew of enhancements, nuances and customizations not present as we know it today.

I agree, the Sanchez should be placed in the Bike section.

That thing can ram a damn Sandking off the track.

:panic:

I'd also prefer to see the Bifta and Blazer in their own segment as well. Off-road vehicles really should be "trucks" or "4x4s".

DevilDaRebel
G37, on 30 Aug 2014 - 6:14 PM, said:

Ibareny, on 30 Aug 2014 - 6:10 PM, said:

I'd also prefer to see the Bifta and Blazer in their own segment as well. Off-road vehicles really should be "trucks" or "4x4s".

Blazer is a dumb addiction to the Off-road section, But the Bifta does look Off-roady.

Super cars and sports cars need to be much faster than what they currently are... There shouldn't be a reason for an Oracle or a Z-Type to be as fast as an Entity or a Massacro. Lmao

• Like 1

DevilDaRebel
SirMichaelRocks23, on 30 Aug 2014 - 6:16 PM, said:

Super cars and sports cars need to be much faster than what they currently are... There shouldn't be a reason for an Oracle or a Z-Type to be as fast as an Entity or a Massacro. Lmao

Keep in my mind that the Top Speed is locked at 120mph.

Meaning if you upgrade a car enough, it will eventually reach to super and sports since again, the speed is capped at 120mph.

1) buff the sultan, futo, penumbra and both buffalo variants so they can take a chance at sports category
2) buff or make the vintage class for manana, peyote and tornado

Edited by xWonkaArts

QuackinAColdOne

Move the Buffalo (S) to the muscle category. It's a f*cking muscle car for f*ck sakes. No way can it compete with an Aston Martin.

SirMichaelRocks23, on 30 Aug 2014 - 6:16 PM, said:

Keep in my mind that the Top Speed is locked at 120mph.

Meaning if you upgrade a car enough, it will eventually reach to super and sports since again, the speed is capped at 120mph.

It's 150 MPH, not 120 MPH, but the point still stands of course.

Edited by ZeroSafe5615