GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What About a New, Completely Different type of Aircraft?

skyeyemx

I was thinking, if they have already added airliners, fighters, stuntplanes, and stuff, what other type of aircraft's could be added? What effect would they cause to other players, too? Here are some of my own ideas;

HEAVY BOMBER; a large, propellor powered beast capable of dropping a large payload of bombs, devastating anything and anyone below. Great endurance, but very slow, and vulnerable to small arms fire, at the engines. Very expensive. From 800,000 to 1,200,000

RECON SPY PLANE; a mid-sized aircraft, with powerful engines, and GIGANTIC wings, capable of flying to RIDICULOUS height. Great for parachutists, showoffs, and stalkers. Equipped with a HD camera with INCREDIBLE zoom, like, "reading a licsence plate from 12000 feet high" zoom. Literally. Somewhat expensive. I'd say about 80,000 to 160,000.

TILTROTOR; a rotorcraft with two propellors, one on each wingtip, that can rotate between helicopter and plane modes. Lookup "V-22" on Google for more. No armament (this is GTA, not CoD.) Somewhat expensive. I dunno what price to put, but about 120,000

SAILPLANE; a small glider, towed by a Mammatus or Cuban 800, capable of being released at any time. The glider pilot will control the release, not the plane pilot, for a slightly smaller "Troll ability" factor. Very lightweight, with only one wheel, like real sailplanes. Very cheap, for a plane. But he tow plane must be bought, too. Otherwise, it will be worthless. 9,000 to 15,000.

HANG GLIDER; name says it all. Only available at high places, like Mount LSD, or Crack Tower. You hold on, run, then JUMP!!! Whoo. You're hanging onto a plastic bird that doesn't flap. Very safe, right? Price? Really cheap. Somewhere between 700 to 1,500.

DRONE; unmanned small plane. Handles like your average Mammatus. Maybe slower. The special part? You don't fly it directly. To "get in" and fly it, there's a small truck trailer-sized bunker. You press the "enter/exit" button there, and then it switches from you, to the plane. Controls perfectly normal, normal camera, normal. But if you get out, you simply get out of the bunker, not the plane (duh). It's basically a full sized RC Baron, if you've played the older GTAs. Expensive, because crashes will not kill you, unless you crash into your bunker, or an idiot blows up your bunker. Like, about 85,000.

OH CRAP. I SHOULDVE PUT THIS IN "GAMEPLAY"! HOW CAN I PUT THIS IN " GAMEPLAY"?!?!?!?? Where are you when I need you, lw?¿?¿?¿?

Edited by SkyEye

Hang Glider and Sailplane are bright ideas. But what about a roadable aircraft?

Solo Wing Pixy

I was thinking, if they have already added airliners, fighters, stuntplanes, and stuff, what other type of aircraft's could be added? What effect would they cause to other players, too? Here are some of my own ideas;

HEAVY BOMBER; a large, propellor powered beast capable of dropping a large payload of bombs, devastating anything and anyone below. Great endurance, but very slow, and vulnerable to small arms fire, at the engines. Very expensive. From 800,000 to 1,200,000

RECON SPY PLANE; a mid-sized aircraft, with powerful engines, and GIGANTIC wings, capable of flying to RIDICULOUS height. Great for parachutists, showoffs, and stalkers. Equipped with a HD camera with INCREDIBLE zoom, like, "reading a licsence plate from 12000 feet high" zoom. Literally. Somewhat expensive. I'd say about 80,000 to 160,000.

TILTROTOR; a rotorcraft with two propellors, one on each wingtip, that can rotate between helicopter and plane modes. Lookup "V-22" on Google for more. No armament (this is GTA, not CoD.) Somewhat expensive. I dunno what price to put, but about 120,000

SAILPLANE; a small glider, towed by a Mammatus or Cuban 800, capable of being released at any time. The glider pilot will control the release, not the plane pilot, for a slightly smaller "Troll ability" factor. Very lightweight, with only one wheel, like real sailplanes. Very cheap, for a plane. But he tow plane must be bought, too. Otherwise, it will be worthless. 9,000 to 15,000.

HANG GLIDER; name says it all. Only available at high places, like Mount LSD, or Crack Tower. You hold on, run, then JUMP!!! Whoo. You're hanging onto a plastic bird that doesn't flap. Very safe, right? Price? Really cheap. Somewhere between 700 to 1,500.

DRONE; unmanned small plane. Handles like your average Mammatus. Maybe slower. The special part? You don't fly it directly. To "get in" and fly it, there's a small truck trailer-sized bunker. You press the "enter/exit" button there, and then it switches from you, to the plane. Controls perfectly normal, normal camera, normal. But if you get out, you simply get out of the bunker, not the plane (duh). It's basically a full sized RC Baron, if you've played the older GTAs. Expensive, because crashes will not kill you, unless you crash into your bunker, or an idiot blows up your bunker. Like, about 85,000.

OH CRAP. I SHOULDVE PUT THIS IN "GAMEPLAY"!!! HOW CAN I PUT THIS IN " GAMEPLAY"?!?!?!??

Nice X-02. Oh please, your not the AWACS for Mobius Squadron in AC4...

Btw I do agree with all your suggestions.

FOR OSEA!!!

New ideas;

CRUISE MISSLE (I do not want this to be added, but lol anyway); A jet-powered missle the size of a Mallard. Really really fast. Similar to the drone, but, it IS the weapon! You fly it, pick a target, fly there, then DOOM BOOM!!! *mega big explosion FX*. But a great weapon comes with a great price tag. $90,000,000. 90 f*cking million bucks. No money, no new toy.

RC PLANE; like the drone, but instead of a bunker, you get the remote. You can freely switch between controlling the plane or Trevor with the punch/shoot button. If youre controlling the plane, Trevor will be left standing, very vulnerable. If you're using him, switching weapons will deactivate the plane temporarily, as the RC remote is considered a weapon. Very small plane. It will probably look like a Mallard, except being as small as a car wheel. Price? Cheap. 500 bucks.

RC HELI; exactly the same as above. Except being a helicopter. Read up there, I don't feel like typing.

"FLYING CAR"; it will basically be a regular high-winged plane, like the Mammatus. Difference? The wings can fold backwards, using the same buttons as a convertible. With the wings back, it will refuse to fly, having its type temporarily changed from "plane" to "car". With wings back, it is a legal streetcar, with functional headlights and taillights. Cool, right? Expensive; about 50,000. But hey! For 50,000 bucks, you get a Coquette and a Mammatus in one vehicle!

Note: I am not including vehicles in the older GTA games. The Airliner, VTOL Fighter, Seaplane, and World War II Plane is from GTA San Andreas, the Apache Helicopter, Biplane and Hovercraft is from GTA San Andreas, and Vice City Stories. The Damaged Plane is from GTA 3.

Edited by SkyEye