Under map entrances

NEEGOLAZ

I know there's a good one by the airport sign at the airport, and a walk in one by "The Parking Garage" parking garage.

Any others?

No. There are no others. Confirmed by domislive on youtube.

I can bet money that you're wrong about that...

Edited by No-scope=NO_HOPE!!

• 2 months later...
VictoriaLynnnn

I'm confused. Do you mean under the map as in tunnels or under the map as in Blue Hell? Cuz there's tons of places to get into Blue Hell..

I'm confused. Do you mean under the map as in tunnels or under the map as in Blue Hell? Cuz there's tons of places to get into Blue Hell..

Yeah, he means "blue hell" so he can hide like a little pussy explore like Indiana Jones.

VictoriaLynnnn

Yeah, he means "blue hell" so he can hide like a little pussy explore like Indiana Jones.

IMO that's honestly only acceptable whilst exploiting for money and RP in missions. I hate when people use it to be a bitch for the wrong reasons. :sarcasm:

• Like 1

IMO that's honestly only acceptable whilst exploiting for money and RP in missions. I hate when people use it to be a bitch for the wrong reasons. :sarcasm:

Snap. Especially the ones where you can shoot out. That's like a lame arsed version of god mode. I've reported no end of people for that, and with the new gen consoles having flashback recording, any such breaches will be reported a lot more.