GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What class would the Aventador be in?

Franklin7

Super or Sport?

Also would you want the aventador ? :3

Its more sexy the the gallardo (vacca)

btw would r* :r*: include it ?

bq;would you own it ?

matte-black-lamborghini-aventador-1.jpg

POTW_AventadorRoadster16to9.jpg

• Like 1

Show me just who you are

I'll hold you down

Im the one that gon hold you down

Super. Its closest iteration of it in GTA V is a Super, but this is sexier than the Zentorno. So yes.

j4hhYw6.png

mistermaster7

Only if it is full Aventador because Vacca is combination of Aventador and Gallardo. And I don't like Vacca..

I'm getting very bored of people wanting super cars, they are over priced and get boring after a day of driving. Bring some classic muscle in.

CarimboHanky

that sh*t would be a super!

a reverse-drive-bulletproof-super!

• Like 3

We already have four lambos in the game no way rockstar would add another.

That is a beuty though

mistermaster7

I'm getting very bored of people wanting super cars, they are over priced and get boring after a day of driving. Bring some classic muscle in.

People prefer different things :)

HipHopMagician

Super, obviously. It wouldn't make any sense to be a sports.

I wouldn't own it, I only like one Lamborghini, and that's the Gallardo. The Vacca, which is based off two of my favorite cars, (Mclaren MP4-12C and the Gallardo) sucks.

I am disappoint.

Also, god knows what other car they'd pull inspiration off of, and make it ugly.

Oh well. There needs to be a mix of cars within the game. Not just super cars everywhere. Makes everything boring. "Oh look, a Zentorno" drive around the corner "Oh look, a Zentorno". We need variety.

Oh well. There needs to be a mix of cars within the game. Not just super cars everywhere. Makes everything boring. "Oh look, a Zentorno" drive around the corner "Oh look, a Zentorno". We need variety.

How about they remove the awful Zentorno and replace it with a full Aventador lambo? I'd be all for that.

• Like 4

HipHopMagician

Screw the Aventador. Where's my Robin Reliant R*?

I'd want that way more than an Aventador.

• Like 3

If we get a Reliant, it should be one of these.

1982%2B82%2BPlymouth%2BReliant%2BK%2BCar

Vice city manana

Manana_VCS.JPG

Supers, of course.

But it's time for a Pfister, something like a 918, or a classic 911. The Comet needs a brother.

• Like 4

There's enough overrated Lambos in the game already.

the only one that's overrated is the Zentorno based off the sesto elemento and veneno. Who do you ever hear bitching about the infernus and how gay it is? The Vacca for that matter (should really be downgraded to sports)? A few bitch about the munroe kicking ass in the sports classic races but they don't stand a chance if any one has a z type. Edited by Ak47clower

Why don't we get some sh*t cars? You know, fun to thrash about. sh*tty 90's cars, bring back the Blista Compact! Or some more motorbikes.... Not enough motorbikes in the game...

f*ck people. There are enough super cars as it is.

GTA V needs something like this:

interceptor.jpeg

• Like 2

If you question wheter it would be a sport or a super, you are pretty stupid. They wont add the Aventador in the game since the Zentorno is a combination of the Sesto Elemento and an Aventador. If we would se a new super (prefer other classes tho.) I would love to see a P1 with a spoiler that acts in the same way as IRL.

f*ck people. There are enough super cars as it is.

GTA V needs something like this:

interceptor.jpeg

would be sick if they brought the Hotring Racers from VC and SA back with these kind of customizations :D
  • Like 3

GTA Forums User99521

I would buy both the hardtop and convertible.It would probably be a super and I'd say it would have better performance than the Infernus and would have similar performance to the turismo putting it about the 3rd fastest super behind the Entity and zentorno.

GTA Forums User99521

Also I like that rockstar added 2 super cars and its actually a pretty small class,but everyone here is like stop giving me supers give me more hipster/crop cars.

Supers, of course.

But it's time for a Pfister, something like a 918, or a classic 911. The Comet needs a brother.

Yeah or the Panamera

We Are Ninja

As already stated, the Zentorno is close enough.

Troll class, so kids can defend themselves from other people shooting them by just going in reverse.

As already stated, the Zentorno is close enough.

Yeah, no. The Zentorno is a mix of the Sesto Elemento and the Veneno. It has very little, if any, Aventador influence.

And yes, the super class is much smaller than people realize like moostered said. Although i think the bigger issue is that they're so drastically different in performance. When the game first came out, it was the Adder and Entity that were both fairly neck and neck with good drivers, depending on the track of course. Even when the Turismo R came out, it was still fairly comparable to them in terms of performance, albeit in my use i thought it was better. But it was still in the same ballpark at least. But then, when the Zentorno came out, it was just so much better than anything else that it became everyone's go to racing car in a week. Not necessarily saying they should nerf it, but maybe add some cars more similar in performance/slightly lower in performance to bridge the gap and add some new competition.

My $0.02

No more Lambos will be added to the game. Zentorno is enough. Not even rich people who drive Lambos give a sh*t about the subtle differences between the aesthetics between models -- only kids on the internet.

• Like 1

Catlas Se7en

We need a Javalin and a Skyline R34

Javalin

1971-amcJavelin-700-x-525.jpg

Skyline R34

IMG_9838-6-copy.jpg

ADropInTheOcean

Frankly, I think the Aventador would have a much better chance in races in the sports class, the in-game Vacca and Infernus are almost always completely obliterated by the top 5 (Cheetah/Adder/Turismo R/Entity XF/Zentorno) in the supers category. Hell, I'd put the Vacca in sports too, maybe then it would have a good chance of being top dog.

Oh well, I would love another Lambor/Pegassi either way :inlove:

0_0.jpg

It would only be worth it if there was a space shuttle modification in LCS.
Edited by henriquedematos