GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Rich men in Richman mission

Luuk'

Thanks to the new payout system, I got 12K for completing it on hard. Nice amount of money for a very easy mission. Probably because it takes a bit long if you do it Solo, because you need to drive back to the mission to repo the second car.

Also did Potshot for the first time, but only got 8K on normal, and took pretty long to finish it. Is it nerfed?

Yep, the base payout has been nerfed for Potshot.

As for doing that mission I can't be bothered doing it solo, right now I'm grinding Deal Breaker for my second char. Pays 9K and is very easy.

Edited by Vanilla Poison

KornbreadMaf1a

All Gerald missions now pay well.

I got almost $20k for doing one last night with one other person. I didn't even purposely waste time either but I did spawn almost 4 miles from the mission start. I was all excited then I did the one where you kill the Lost in the cemetery and got a little over $5k but that mission took maybe 3-4 mins.

I'm really liking this new mission payout. Last night I played for around 1 1/2 - 2 hours and made a little shy of $200k doing nothing but lower level missions I haven't played in a long, long time. I was just going through the list looking for names of missions I didn't really remember doing and I had a lot of fun. I know people are pissed that RR doesn't pay the most anymore but f*ck that noise I'd rather do a lot of missions instead of just a couple.

Violent Duct is fun again and is grindable again. The OG grind mission lol..

Violent Duct is fun again and is grindable again. The OG grind mission lol..

Got 13K on Hard. :^: