GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Originally posted in Site Suggestions

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

Posting this here because it will get more traffic and the desired results.

Because quite frankly the pic below is ridiculous. This illustrates how giving a child too much power is a bad thing. Maybe I'm just having a bad day but how the f*ck is THIS?! Funny? That's because its not. Only ones who think its funny are the suck ups and equally childish moderators. I know nothing will happen about this because I PM'd a mod not too long ago about this very thing. The double standard when it comes to dealing with members who post a bullsh*t reply to a bullsh*t topic. Which is exactly what happened here: http://gtaforums.com/topic/735016-llama-rama-megathread-2k14/ I know I should just keep my mouth shut about such things but the fact of the matter is, moderators SHOULD conduct themselves in an at least somewhat professional manner. Because otherwise members will think they can act however the hell they want because

And here is what I was referring too just in case its changed:

Also, they will most likely"ban" me for speaking the truth. Have a nice day.

Lets hope one of those, errr, 'childish moderators' shows up and deletes your silly thread.

Sugar Free Nos

You know, if you don't like it you could always just log out and never come back.

The mistake you've made is that you're trying to take GTAF seriously. I thought it was moderately funny and all of the threads have been fixed.

Lighten up, deal with it, and have some fun, or just don't visit the site. GTAF is a community based site with volunteer staff. They're not required to conduct themselves according to your opinion of what is mature. You have no rights and make no demands.

But, I guess being ok with a little fun every once in a while makes me a "suck up".

• Like 2
cixJdfg.png

The moderators aren't robots, they're human beings like us, can you imagine this place being all serious and sh!t 24/7 ?
This forum would probably be boring like :yawn:
Also :
JHXSjcV.gif

It's going to blow over just like when everyone and their mom had 3D glasses in their avatars. No need to get so worked up about it.

38391_s.gif

The moderators aren't robots, they're human beings like us, can you imagine this place being all serious and sh!t 24/7 ?

This forum would probably be boring like :yawn:

Also :

JHXSjcV.gif

Holy sh*t those are some cute lamas!

They look f*ckin scary at the same time though

Oh, relax. It was all just a bit of fun. All the threads themselves weren't changed anyway, except for a funny title. All the Llama stuff was in one thread, too.

You should be happy we have the cool mods we do, and that they have some humor. Moderators are people, after all.

Except Kirsty, Kirsty is a cat.

Sugar Free Nos

Except Kirsty, Kirsty is a cat.

I've heard from inside sources that Raavi is just a 55 gallon vat of testosterone with a brain and robot hands.

cixJdfg.png

God, how I miss WinAMP :(

Winamp was cool. I remember the geiss viz plugin was sweet. I think aol bought them out or something...lame

Tali vas Normandy

I think your overreacting and I was going to explain how having these types of moderator is best but wanes already summed it up. Soo here you go op

llama__u_mad__by_givepoints_getfaves-d4d

YAXQK18.gif

a20characterusername

OP you're 28 years old and you really care about this? I mean really? It's a message board for chissakes! I like how users such as you and ugotsmoked always talk about how 'mature' you are...usually in the form of whining and calling everyone else children. Also? Humor is subjective; you or I or anyone else may not find something funny, but obviously at least some here people do.

lol, "professional" I gotta remember that one.

Edited by gtarelatedusername2
  • Like 2

KuCGfy7.png

Please complete the form and send it to a member of staff. Your complaint will be reviewed as soon as possible or never.

Sugar Free Nos

Here is a secondary form you may feel out if you wish, OP.

Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg

• Like 2
cixJdfg.png

Unlike others, I can see from your angle, OP but I actually like when mods screw around. Mods are the police and we're all civilians and to speak out is like a retaliation - it can be a risky move. You gotta keep in mind that not all mods are alike - I actually like Raavi/(It's spelled Raavi, go edit your post) (sorry if it's mispelled - you have a hard name to type out - please don't hurt me!) as he locks some topics with humor. It gives this place a nice feeling...like a community. I'll agree that the Gen Chat people are...um..."weird" but I guess we're just used to our own section of the forum.

I just stick to GTA:O - you should do the same if you don't like it. :)
Just a friendly advice. After all, this is the internet.

*edit*
Would I be pissed if a mod changed - temporarily - the name of my thread to include the word "Llama"?
Not at all, I'd be glad to be part of this bandwagon. As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm cool with it.

I actually like this place. The fact I come back here every day proves it.

Edited by livejoker

Furry_Monkey

All this talk of llamas has made me hungry!

The moderators on this forum don't act like moderators on professionally run forums. They pretty much do what they want on a whim and we can accept it or leave. Literally, that is how it is.

Don't get me wrong, there are some good ones that conduct themselves well, but there are too many that really shouldn't be doing it, and it's them that I'm referring to. A forum of this size should be presented in a much better manner than it is, but there's no use telling them any of that because they'll simply tell you you're wrong, or to leave if you don't like it.

It's a mix of nice people doing a good job, and their power-hungry mates who think that closing threads will make their life better. That sudden burst of dopamine will soon fade, though, and they'll have to find someone else's parade to rain on. Just ignore all mod activity. It's the only way I can remain here.

Edited by Furry_Monkey
  • Like 1

CarimboHanky

*launch Sims 3*

*make donation to the Llama Institute*

ok back on topic, just ignore mods and keep on doing your thing.

• Like 2

RN4xv3V.gif

Seriously though dude, lighten up. Moderators aren't emotionless robots, like some already correctly mentioned we are people too, and we all like to have a little every once in a blue moon. This is a forum about a gaming franchise not a multi billion dollar business conglomerate, hell and even those pull pranks on their employees or patrons from time to time. It was just a bit of controlled friday night fun, no harm was done. As for the Llamarama thread it is a single thread about llamas in the off-topic General Chat section, not too dissimilar from the hundreds of appreciation threads in this sub forum. Or are you suggesting we lock them all up too?

The only problem I see here is a severe lack of humour, you might want to have that checked out. ;)

Also, don't double post threads. One thread on a subject is plenty.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise