Help with Selling tainted Adders (PS3)

MathieuReckless

MathieuReckless

Yes I know I am a dumba$$ lol. Duped a bunch of Adders on my second character and now I can't sell them after the latest patch. Started running low on money today and found out a few minutes ago that none of them have the "Sell" option when entering LSC. I also have one Adder on my Main Character that I'd like to sell as well.

Saw another thread on this bus was unsure if it was hotfixed or not. Seems Xbox 360 players can't get it to work for them, though the OP who was on PS3 did get it to work.

Has anybody on PS3 tried the method used by the OP (all credit goes to him) to sell any duped cars, specifically Adders and if so what steps did you take?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Try all the steps. The only thing for sure is that it requires a 2 car garage and once you are able to sell one. Pretty much all the cars that will be able to sell can be called up by the mechanic. But getting and finding that first one sold to sell takes a bit of work and random luck. Not all can be sold. I think if you were extremely greedy and used a dupe to dupe a dupe while in one session those are really screwed up.

MathieuReckless

I did the hooker method where you would bring dead hooker in garage then get an elegy and swap spots with the new elegy making it an adder then drive out and back in then sell it. I was only doing one at a time until a few days before the last update and thought itd be a good idea to fill my second characters garage up. boy was i wrong.

I finished selling my hooker cars a few hours ago using that one method with the 2 car garage. I am now left with a total of 7 Adders out of the original 20. Those 7 are unsellable. Still, 13 sold is nothing to sneeze at, considering...

Edited by henryborked
  • Like 1

I'd like to be able to sell my Turismo I duped ages ago. Back when it came out I duped it and many other cars in my garage so I could organize them. However, I never drive my Turismo at all as it always gets stuck on pebbles. Hopefully there's a way to get rid of this thing.