GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Jetpack revealed

Deluxe89

So my friend sends me this youtube video about the jetpack and to me it looks kinda real.. You actually see the jetpack spinning around in the IAA building and he flies around with the jetpack! I've used search but could'nt find anything about this particular video and i find it worth sharing!

What do you guys think about this, could this be the real deal? The footage with jetpack begins at 8,5 minute

Edited by Deluxe89

So my friend sends me this youtube video about the jetpack and to me it looks kinda real.. You actually see the jetpack spinning around in the IAA building and he flies around with the jetpack! I've used search but could'nt find anything about this particular video and i find it worth sharing!

What do you guys think about this, could this be the real deal?

It's fake as f*ck and you're pretty dumb for believing that bullsh*t!

Wastelander (Suzuki)

What do you guys think about this, could this be the real deal? The footage with jetpack begins at 8,5 minute

This right here, can this get locked please.

WOW, WE'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS! YOU CAN HEAR HOW SERIOUS THE GUY IN THE VIDEO IS!

OMG THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!1111111!

Are you f*cking kidding me? :miranda:

ahhhhh a nice refreshing Jetpack thread. I ain't seen one of those started since R* cancelled Heists in exchange for "insert gullible expectation here"

Edited by TomKongPhooey

Ha. The superjump and skydiving character animations didn't tell you this was just edited in after?