All I hear in gta sessions "do you know a money glitch"

BloodMoney126

BloodMoney126

Answer is no. I don't money glitch and i don't plan on doing it. Missions are the best way to go for me. I don't buy shark cards. I don't need to. I have all the money i need to get what i want and when i run out of money? I do what i do every night. I plan to take over the world. (i hope somebody gets this joke). To all the glitchers out there: just get friends and do missions. GTA isnt as boring as you think it is. Because once you have all this money and you bought everything, then what? Theres no point to playing anymore except for a few laughs.

BloodMoney126

Yeah that's a pain. Did you hear about the new houses with pools and helipads tho?

Yeah I did. I didn't like mine though. I sold it and bought a different apartment.

BloodMoney126

Do you know a money glitch? I have 7k thousand dollars. I need money so I can be a 1337 awsum guy.

7k thousand lol

• Like 2

I convinced some kid that if he walked into the water to the point where he almost was swimming and the dropped all his guns that he would get 1,000 Everytime he killed me without a gun

He dropped all his guns and I shot him it was awesome. He got pissed!

• Like 3

I just reply "do you know what youtube is?"

How the hell do you expect me to explain to you a complicated money glitch over gamechat. -___-

MercurySummer

I started a closed friends session thinking that would be a safe way to avoid this, I had one friend join and we drove around tying up loose ends with robbing stores and gang attacks, another friend joined and after about ten minutes he started trying to get us to join him to do a money glitch, I abandoned the friend session and started an invite only, I invited the first friend and deleted the second from my friend list all together. I play the game legit always have always will, I'm not in it for the cheats or glitches. Its a bit annoying these guys assume everyone wants to perform them.

cAn some1 plz teach me a $$$ glitch? I cant take showers anymore. Johnny isnt even on the spot,either. some1 pls halp me!!!111

• Like 1

Im surprised they don't have some sort of welfare set up for the GTA players that don't want to work lol

and when i run out of money? I do what i do every night. I plan to take over the world. (i hope somebody gets this joke).

Narf!

• Like 2

Whenever I get bounties I give all of the money to the lowest ranked player in the lobby because I already have sh*t tons of cash.

Man what a bunch of sacrosanct people . Seriously, taking a friend off your list for glitching money? OMG what a horrible person they must be, to steal fake money from a game you payed real money for....how very noble...

I swear the ridiculous stuff I see in this forum. For one, if your still dedicating time and effort to earning money, while R* continues to make that harder by nerfing payouts or just being grinch with payouts in the first place, your high (or actually you should be, cause then you would see how boring you are)! Look at the last "FreeDLC", a couple of planes you will never use in any missions, 3 mill!! Seriously you're so moral that you want to spend 15hrs + to buy that? And which mission will play for it then? One of the same ones you have played since release or one of the...oh wait all they release is races and deathmatches....You guys are to funny. All ethical, while your being taken for the ride. Wont glitch to be "awesome", but you will be awesome if you spend every spare minute of your life working for fake stuff. Gonna be respected... LMAO @ that.

Edited by MadHaTT3R