Are 'worth it' threads really worth it?

JoeBoneless

I'm tired of all these 'is it worth it' threads

The answer is always: yes

If you want it, it's worth it. I have a z type. Worth it. I also have a faggio. Also worth it. Why? That's my taste.

If you have any other questions, do the following;

1. Find said vehicle in single player

2. Mod it accordingly

3. What do you want the vehicle for? Go test it out- rob a store and see if it's fast enough to get away. Go climb some rocks and test it's off road capabilities

I'm being serious. The only one who can decide if anything no matter what it is, is worth it, is you.

Not to mention half the time on here you'll just get "shoulda got a faggio" as a response.

• Like 3

Grumpy-Goat-

What do you expect? Kids these days want everything handed to them, even their own decisions that affect no one else but themselves. Most unoriginal crop of human beings yet.

Edited by CallmeGoat

TexasKilldozer

They're not as annoying as the "Should I buy ________?" threads. Bottom line is, if you want those dollar bill rims on your Panto, who cares what anyone else thinks? If you need validation from complete strangers on the internet, you probably shouldn't be gaming.

By the way, was it worth it posting this thread? Should I post a thread seeing if posting "Are 'worth it' threads really worth it?" are really worth it?

This is not a troll thread I'm serious

I wanted an off road truck

So I took a rebel, then a sandking, then a Mesa....

Ended up sticking with the Mesa. Is it the best? I don't care. It passed MY tests for what I would use it for, works for me!

Be pro active! These threads is really starting to clog it up. Is _______ worth it GO FIND OUT!!!

Grumpy-Goat-

It really is appalling the drastic lack of effort people want to go through to find something out. There was a thread the other day about "we need chrome rims" and I pointed out that yes, there are in fact some chrome rims available in the game. Someone decided to ask me where they were... Ummm go to LS customs and look for them. "Can you tell me where?" Ummm really? Go look under wheels and scroll until you find them! What am I supposed to tell you the list positions and the exact name of the wheel? Check it out next time you turn the game on lazy.

• Like 1

It really is appalling the drastic lack of effort people want to go through to find something out. There was a thread the other day about "we need chrome rims" and I pointed out that yes, there are in fact some chrome rims available in the game. Someone decided to ask me where they were... Ummm go to LS customs and look for them. "Can you tell me where?" Ummm really? Go look under wheels and scroll until you find them! What am I supposed to tell you the list positions and the exact name of the wheel? Check it out next time you turn the game on lazy.

When I asked you that, I meant a chrome PAINT for the wheels. I didn't ask for wheels that were already chromed out. I told you I wanted a chrome color on a specific set of wheels for my adder because I was going after a bugatti super sport blue carbon look. When you said you found chrome wheels, I thought you meant a chrome color option. I am more than capable of making my decisions and I never came here asking "is it worth it".

My grandmother used to keep Worther's Original caramel chews in her purse which she gave me during church to keep me quiet.

Grumpy-Goat-

When I asked you that, I meant a chrome PAINT for the wheels. That was not clear in your message.I didn't ask for wheels that were already chromed out. In your message to me that was not clear. I told you I wanted a chrome color on a specific set of wheels for my adder because I was going after a bugatti super sport blue carbon look. Again not in your message you did not. If you expected me to remember every post in every thread you have unrealistic expectations. When you said you found chrome wheels, I thought you meant a chrome color option. You should have clarified exactly what you were looking for in the message.I am more than capable of making my decisions and I never came here asking "is it worth it". I wasn't using the "is it worth it" as an example in your case. Given the information I had at my finger tips I thought you were being lazy. Read it again.

Well since you put it out there that it was you...

Edited by CallmeGoat

OT: The suggestions that OP made are what I have suggested on a few occasions to the indecisive. Using SP to experiment with vehicles and mods before actually purchasing them in MP is an often overlooked, money-saving method.

Off-topic:

I guess those threads lack L'Or­éal Paris.

My grandmother used to keep Worther's Original caramel chews in her purse which she gave me during church to keep me quiet.

These quoted posts are just examples of why visiting the forums can be "worth" my time, as the days become increasingly blah and bleak.

• Like 1

is "it worth it" to read this thread or should I not bother? never mind I'll just create a poll for this question.

Why on earth would her purse keep you quiet? Was it from the shame of holding a woman's purse?

Did you not even try to work it, gurl??

Gucci Flip Flops

Somebody needs some Lifestyle Lift. Even though some dumbasses are worth it by the fact of this thread is worth it then how many times its worth it.

Affalterbach

Your mom was worth it last night ;)

It was gonna happen man. It suprised me that they didnt ban you earlier.

I'm tired of all these 'is it worth it' threads

The answer is always: yes

If you want it, it's worth it. I have a z type. Worth it. I also have a faggio. Also worth it. Why? That's my taste.

If you have any other questions, do the following;

1. Find said vehicle in single player

2. Mod it accordingly

3. What do you want the vehicle for? Go test it out- rob a store and see if it's fast enough to get away. Go climb some rocks and test it's off road capabilities

I'm being serious. The only one who can decide if anything no matter what it is, is worth it, is you.

Not to mention half the time on here you'll just get "shoulda got a faggio" as a response.

Was it worth it? :miranda: