[IV|REL] Watch Dogs IV

julionib

Mod by ac.amir and JulioNIB inspired by Watch Dogs game that let you hack somethings in LC:

Trains, ATM, Pop machine, traffic lights, payphone, wall lights, etc.

Also HUD, anims and some behaviors inspired by WD game:

Edited by julionib

This is probably the best mod you've put out dude! Holy f*ck this is great. I'm so in love with how well the .ini works compared to your other mods I wish they were all like this! You think you can add in an option to not use the new custom animations? I think the "hiding handgun" animation looks kind of awkward and when you're crouched it looks like you're scratching your ass haha. Thanks!

Really impressive work you've done there, no need to have WD around anymore! Is it compatible with EFLC?

tested in eflc tbogt last patch too

This is probably the best mod you've put out dude! Holy f*ck this is great. I'm so in love with how well the .ini works compared to your other mods I wish they were all like this! You think you can add in an option to not use the new custom animations? I think the "hiding handgun" animation looks kind of awkward and when you're crouched it looks like you're scratching your ass haha. Thanks!

what you can do is export the watch_dogs.wad, edit the file that sets what anims are imported then import it again, this will remove some anims, i think script will still work fine because those anims are played in upper body only

what you can do is export the watch_dogs.wad, edit the file that sets what anims are imported then import it again, this will remove some anims, i think script will still work fine because those anims are played in upper body only

I tried that and it locked the camera in one place but still let me move around. Did I do something wrong?

mmm, true, the script has a secure play anim method that have a timeout when trying to play some anims, not possible without script modifications

Would you consider making the animations optional in a future version? I don't think that feature itself is worth an update but it could be something cool to throw in if you continue the project.

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing mod!

For me, you have always been one of the most talented GTA IV scripters.

I also wanted to give some feedback, I don't know why would a payphone explode but overall it has some great features and I hope you will be able to implement more.

F8i4bRU.png

• 2 weeks later...
qiangqiang101

Mini map missing while buying Weapons & Clothes

Character stuck while buying Weapons, Clothes & Changing Clothes on wardrobe

Missing hide in car

Blackout is not perfect, the building and street light still on.