2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Regrettable decisions in online

Quinn_flower

Quinn_flower

My regret is that there was this kid who was 128 in rr and when it came to shoot the driver I didn't give him a ride after he said "wait wait for me". I feel bad to this day If I ever seen him again I would give him a ride. Thought he was 128 he can call his Mech I thought to myself.

Anyone else care to share their regrettable decisions?

I never do anything I regret.

I live by the rule, no ragrets

Edited by LOES
  • Like 4

What a silly story. I sometimes regret griefing kids who think they are good until they leave.

• Like 3

Guest Billy Russo

Don't feel bad, he probably would have used an AP Pistol and blew it up anyways.

My most regrettable decision would be rushing probably in the earlier stages. I was so concerned about cash and getting the top Supercar "OMGZ ADDER". Them days lol. Those were some of the best times of Online, when EVERYONE on my friends list played Online, I'm lucky to see my friends on nowadays. It's a shame.

Also, some of my other regrettable decisions would be selling cars that I loved to buy another car from an Update (Turismo) which I hated and also blowing my money away instead of saving it. But I've started saving now.

Buying most Pegasus vehicles. I still haven't used half of my Pegasus vehicles.

GTA-Addicted

I regret I stopped playing (somehow)

Difficult period in RL passed by, and somehow everybody got better at shooting or I just suck lol

GTA-Freak-Vi

- Helping low levels rank up by doing missions with them and not a single one of them ever showed a courtesy of thanking me.

- I bought a dump truck for my 1st character and never even used it

- Not played GTA O for over 4 months now and kinda regret leaving my PS3 which is 1000 of miles away from me

Edited by GTA-Freak-Vi

I regret listening to the people who cry about getting shot on sight. I kill on sight if someone approaches me without sending a text to say they're friendly, so I assume they come to kill me. So I always used to kill on sight but started feeling a bit bad after reading these forums and how many "friendly" people play the game. So the past few times I didnt kill on sight. Guess what? I got killed on sight. So yea I regret not sticking to my instinct and kill on sight. Back to my old ways. :die:

• Like 3

My recent regret.

Mugged an idler for $7500. He woke up but I was in the perfect position to kill him and the mugger - but was too relaxed and slow about it.

Just something on my 'to do' list that could've been crossed off.

V HoneyBadger V

My only regret was not keeping my guard up sometimes in the hope that somebody might actually be nice.

Out of the thousands of people I have encountered, the non-hostile players are few and far between.

• Like 1

Turning chat to everyone.

Everytime lol

Going on a Jet Grieving streak and forgetting Chat is not set to Everyone and missing everyone's reactions...

Selling the first vehicle I insured in the game, my Bravado Gauntlet.

R.I.P.

Edited by WinkingSkeever6

When online launched I thought anytime you found a car that Simeon requested you could take it to Simeon's garage and make some cash. So I camped his garage and killed someone about to enter and tried to steal his take. To this day I feel guilty about it!

trippy bongos

maybe leaving yourself in your zentorno in an open area when you have a bounty on your head?this may be the most regrettable translation of : "Come kill me please!"

Edited by trippy bongos

Deleting my second character to do the beer hat glitch (which in turn got rid of my Roosevelt).

0_0.jpg

you did yourself a favor

xoC18H21NO3xo

I've got millions of regrets, but I'll only tell a few.

1) I rushed to rank up, which of course became an obsession, and now with the new mission payouts it takes hours to rank up and I can't do this with my friends, because I require mega RP. It's like 70,000+RP to get to the next rank. Also, I stick out like a sore thumb and people think I should have super powers.

2)Not doing certain money and RP glitches because I was afraid they'd take everything I already had away. Also I should of used DNS cheat for rank, because the people that DNS to 1000 have amazing health. I believe my health probably got glitched along the way, because there were some issues with health in the early months whenever you ranked up between missions.

3)I'd definitely play less, I'm behind on my goals for learning Russian

4)I used to spend 15 - 30 minutes trying to exact revenge on tank griefers, which killed my kdr.

5) We have this one crew member that we helped rank up from 65 to 500. When he got to us, he didn't know how to do any missions and we'd often have to restart because he kept f'g them up. Other crew mates wanted him out, but I wanted to give the guy a chance. Now if he gets mad, he will talk mad sh*t and join another crew, but beg to come back when they don't put up with his sh*t. I'm the dummy that kept giving him the pass, so I have this regret.

• Like 1

Jolly Swagman

I was that level 128 OP. You're a terrible person and you should never forgive yourself. I know I'll never forget what happened on that black cold night when you left me.

You didn't even look back. You didn't see the gang of thugs coming out of the shadows. You weren't there when they started to mock me and began cutting off my clothes. You were probably already at Martin's chuckling with him about his wife's menopause when the thugs held me down. You did more than just abandon me. Its complicated between me and my mechanic and i wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I needed him so it wasn't just a simple matter of calling him like you so offhandedly suggested.

Im still to scarred mentally to describe what the thugs did to me after you left me but they took my innocence. IM going to haunt you the rest of your days OP and I hope the guilt you have for abandoning me consumes you. "Wait" I pleaded whilke you just chuckled at me then drove away.

I know its not fair to blame you for what happened (how where you to know i would be so brutally attacked?) but Im going to anyway. My desire for revenge is all that keeps me going now and one day i will meet you again and get my vengeance.

Edited by Jolly SWAGman

I was that level 128 OP. You're a terrible person and you should never forgive yourself. I know I'll never forget what happened on that black cold night when you left me.

You didn't even look back. You didn't see the gang of thugs coming out of the shadows. You weren't there when they started to mock me and begin cutting off my clothes. You were probably already at Martin's chuckling with him about his wife's menopause when the thugs held me down. You did more than just abandon me. It complicated between me and my mechanic and i wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I needed him so it want just a simple matter of calling him like you so offhandedly suggested.

Im still to scared mentally to describe what the thugs did to me after you left me but they took my innocence. IM going to haunt you the rest of your days OP and I hope the guilt you have for abandoning me consumes you. "Wait" I pleaded whilke you just chuckled at me then drove away.

I know its not fair to blame you for what happened (how where you to know i would be so brutally attacked?) but Im going to anyway. My desire for revenge is all that keeps me going now and one day i will meet you again and get my vengeance.

Wow, coming out after so long, you're a brave man, may your manhood rest in peace.

Jolly Swagman

Deleting my second character to do the beer hat glitch (which in turn got rid of my Roosevelt).

0_0.jpg

The Christmas Beetle is no more

bali_0597_zpsd27d69d9.jpg

May it R.I.P

Is this The Guy?

You didn't even look back. You didn't see the gang of thugs coming out of the shadows. You weren't there when they started to mock me and begin cutting off my clothes. You were probably already at Martin's chuckling with him about his wife's menopause when the thugs held me down. You did more than just abandon me. Its complicated between me and my mechanic and i wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I needed him so it want just a simple matter of calling him like you so offhandedly suggested.

Im still to scarred mentally to describe what the thugs did to me after you left me but they took my innocence. IM going to haunt you the rest of your days OP and I hope the guilt you have for abandoning me consumes you. "Wait" I pleaded whilke you just chuckled at me then drove away.

DilMilGaye_9thFebruaryHQXviDDesi-19.jpg

• Like 1

Quinn_flower

You didn't even look back. You didn't see the gang of thugs coming out of the shadows. You weren't there when they started to mock me and begin cutting off my clothes. You were probably already at Martin's chuckling with him about his wife's menopause when the thugs held me down. You did more than just abandon me. Its complicated between me and my mechanic and i wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I needed him so it want just a simple matter of calling him like you so offhandedly suggested.

Ha ha good one

I had a pretty decent collection of North Yankton plated vehicles(green tint too) I wish I still have them but i traded them motorcycles so I could join some mc. :/

Although I at least still have my modded hexers? >.>

after the money wipe someone in my friends list (that i hardly played with) was trying to deliver a car to Simeon.

i dropped down blocking the off-ramp with a cargobob, shot him, and sold the bloody car for 5k (it was pretty impressive i'm not gonna lie).

- "sorry buh, times is hard..."

- "guess i can't trust anyone anymore"

:/

i felt guilty spending that 5k on rims.

he hasn't played since.

my bad dude.

Edited by GEARHRT
  • Like 2

Spending so much money on Supers & Sports cars and thinking, "nah man, I'll never use these cars a lot", so I sell em. Then later down the road, I buy them again putting myself into debt.

*sigh* American Excess, I tell you.