Car reccomendation?

Jc_39a

At the moment, I have got one high end apartment with a 10 car garage.

Cars I have got:

Surano

Entity

Gauntlet

Elegy RH8

Bifta

Akuma

Sultan RS

F620

This leaves me with 2 more spaces, what cars do you think I should get? I don't like slow cars and not really thinking about spending big on a super car, I was thinking about fitting in another good sports car for racing and a Exemplar so I have another option for a 4 seated car or go with a sports classic car as I don't have one of those.

?

At the moment, I have got one high end apartment with a 10 car garage.

Cars I have got:

Surano

Entity

Gauntlet

Elegy RH8

Bifta

Akuma

Sultan RS

F620

This leaves me with 2 more spaces, what cars do you think I should get? I don't like slow cars and not really thinking about spending big on a super car, I was thinking about fitting in another good sports car for racing and a Exemplar so I have another option for a 4 seated car or go with a sports classic car as I don't have one of those.

?

Maybe a big offroad vehicle like the Dubsta 6x6 to carry 6 people and the Truffade Z-Type for sports classics. Though honestly, I'd also drop the Surano in favor of either the Jester, Massacro or Feltzer.

Guest Billy Russo

Monroe or Classic Coquette. Both amazing sport classics.

Also, look in to the Voltic. Not a competitor for Super races, but really nice looking, and has great acceleration and handling.

RavingWithJesus

Infernus, monroe, or a sentinel (not xs) or schafter (both you can steal off the street and are awesome).

Edited by ajdude1

I would recommend a chrome adder with gold stripes, pink lowrider wheels and white walls. Everyone on this forum will be jealous of your swag.

ashbashbluesfan

For sports I'd suggest a 9F cabrio, banshee or carbonizarre, all great looking cars.

Get a Massacro and a Z-Type.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And that my friends is how to ruin a classic

Buttrumpeteer

If you don't own a Comet, you might be a bit femmy.

Which is glorious if you are female...but...well whatever...too late now...

Sports car- Jester, good to race with- bullet proof back for missions/free roam.

Classic sports- Classic coquette- expensive though

The dominator is a good, cheap muscle car, one of the best to race with.

Dubsta and Zentorno. Both awesome vehicles with different uses. You could just have those two and have most of your car needs met.

HipHopMagician

The Blade is a super good muscle car, It's what I'd use in races. Dat acceleration doe

Banshee is a really fun sports car, and can be a really good one too, if you know how to drive it, which not many people can apparently.

Coquette is another really good sports car, it's got very good handling, and above average speed, but not the best.

Coquette Classic has got the best acceleration in Sports classics, beating the Z-Type (But not in top speed)

The 9F is a really under utilized sports car, it's really good.

I just bought the Massacro and it's one of the most fun cars to drive. Has a lot of customization options too.

to ask the question for a car recommendation is a broad selection, everyone will have their own opinions and what will suit them best may not suit you, im looking for a suitable mission car for my second (female) character, already got an elegy, 'bmw' and carbonizzaire but nothings suitable, im thinking the 'mustang'

The Byzantine Empire

Four Dours- Schafter or Oracle. Both are fast and agile.

Sports- Feltzer, 9F or Voltic. Feltzer for overall performance, 9F for handling and Voltic for acceleration.

You said you don't want a super car but I advice you could get a Vacca. It is very sexy machine and it is fairly cheap for a super, $240.000. More like a expensive sports car.