2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

I've notice something about racing crews

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Every one who's chased me in a public free roam who was in a racing crew, was well, sh*t. Why is it that there are so many racing crews and not one of the ones/members I've seen are able to drive or drive something other than a supercar? As someone who could readily prove their worthy of the title Wheelman and/or race/rally driver, this is upsetting really. Then again I also play Forza 4 often, and was also hope for a Manuel gearbox like the one in Forza 4 (that would get rid of most of these sh*t drivers) Anyone else have ideas for the game on how to get rid of these F**kers who can't drive, also please share your encounters with people that can't drive.

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Yeah but it make the game better in my view... At least I'd might face someone who can give me a run for my money.... I'm sick of outrunning people chasing me in under 30 seconds. At least a manual shift mode would show who are the real drivers of this game

Yesterday I ran into someone who had a very good win/loss ratio in races. It was around 2000 wins, 500 losses. I thought ''He must be pretty good.''

Moments before the race ended, he left. (Because he wasn't in first)

After that, the lobby voted for another race and he joined again.

And so it happened again. moments before the race ended, he left.

The lobby wanted a replay. So the player joined yet again.

This time, he was first and he didn't leave.

Basically, his win/loss ratio was a complete lie. He refused to finish any race if he wasn't first so that it wouldn't affect his ratio and he was in the World Racing Elite crew.

Moral of this story: Win/Loss ratios, racing crews, K/D ratios, all are meaningless because they can be so easily manipulated giving people false impressions.

''Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.'' - Vladimir Bartol

AceThaCreator

Uh theres a difference between chasing someone down in free mode and racing. The motives are different as the first one, the main goal is the take that person down and in doing so driving skills go right out the window and the other one is come in first.

• Like 2

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Yesterday I ran into someone who had a very good win/loss ratio in races. It was around 2000 wins, 500 losses. I thought ''He must be pretty good.''

Basically, his win/loss ratio was a complete lie. He refused to finish any race if he wasn't first so that it wouldn't affect his ratio and he was in the World Racing Elite crew.

Moral of this story: Win/Loss ratios, racing crews, K/D ratios, all are meaningless because they can be so easily manipulated giving people false impressions.

The reason I don't do races anymore, first off everyone races like it's a f**king British Touring Car race so half the time I can't even get higher than 3rd because they keep ramming my car off the road, second everyone I've raced in a public race has boasted the hell out of their stats and mostly again ram everyone off the road. Edited by SuzukiBlaze

The reason I don't do races anymore, first off everyone races like it's a f**king British Touring Car race so half the time I can't even get higher than 3rd because they keep ramming my car off the road, second everyone I've raced in a public race has boasted the hell out of their stats and mostly again ram everyone off the road.

Race me! I dare you!

He tried to tap to strikes but the referee was unable to see it and as a result he was brutally put to sleep via KO (punches). He paid for his inexperience and lack of technique with his consciousness.

Being in a Racing Crew does not guarantee someone is a good driver. Most racing crews cater to people who want clean racing, not necessarily the fastest racers.

There are quite a few veteran racers out there, that can chase down supers in compacts, you just have to find them, they are usually racing lol.

Also, W/L ratio doesn't mean much. I just look at the total number of races to get an idea of how experienced they are.

He tried to tap to strikes but the referee was unable to see it and as a result he was brutally put to sleep via KO (punches). He paid for his inexperience and lack of technique with his consciousness.

I think you're lost...

• Like 2
7Rj3AZw.png

Manual shift lobbies will be just as dead as free aim lobbies

So they'll be full?
  • Like 3

The reason I don't do races anymore, first off everyone races like it's a f**king British Touring Car race so half the time I can't even get higher than 3rd because they keep ramming my car off the road, second everyone I've raced in a public race has boasted the hell out of their stats and mostly again ram everyone off the road.

I'm not a great racer, but this is why I am in a racing crew. I may lose, but I lose legit to clean racers.

• Like 1

No one ever catches me on my bati or akuma, they only get me if I mess up which is the dice you roll everyday when riding a bike! But yeah, unless they practise loads on a certain part of road, know their cars or have tryouts to enter the crew they will end up being bad, I think all the tips on the loading screen should be replaced with one saying "don't forget to use your brakes when cornering, lead foot driving will make your car and wall as one"

Edited by iProGam3r

So your out running them and they are chasing you in super cars? What are you driving?

I normally run around in a Sentinel or a motorcycle and get chased by super cars, More interesting because as long as you can out maneuver them, they go flying past and you get a good laugh.

Use something you wouldnt normally use and see how mad you can get them when they cant get you still.

Wastelander (Suzuki)

So your out running them and they are chasing you in super cars? What are you driving?

I normally run around in a Sentinel or a motorcycle and get chased by super cars, More interesting because as long as you can out maneuver them, they go flying past and you get a good laugh.

Use something you wouldnt normally use and see how mad you can get them when they cant get you still.

I mostly drive my rally-spec futo.

Thelankymidget

The reason I don't do races anymore, first off everyone races like it's a f**king British Touring Car race so half the time I can't even get higher than 3rd because they keep ramming my car off the road, second everyone I've raced in a public race has boasted the hell out of their stats and mostly again ram everyone off the road. Story of my GTAO life.

Twin turboV8

They all use super cars cuz all the other car types like muscle,tuner are all underpowered even if you fully upgrade them. Rockstar hasent put any detail to any vechicle type except super because that's all rockstar cares about.

A Maned Wolf

They all use super cars cuz all the other car types like muscle,tuner are all underpowered even if you fully upgrade them. Rockstar hasent put any detail to any vechicle type except super because that's all rockstar cares about.

You mean sports.

There are 19 or so sports cars in the game, compared to the 9 super cars.

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Who have you seen?

Mostly the racing crews seen on the newswire, sad really. Most of them can even chase me down an alleyway, mostly because they fail to even turn. When it comes to the dirt roads out in the countryside, well I think of it as a joke when someone starts chasing me (I'm sort of a rally driver btw) but you'd think people in these racing crews namely the ones that got on the newswire would be able to outdrive someone in a Futo. Guess not.

A lot of those crews have A LOT of people in them. It's not likely that you'd necessarily encounter their best drivers.

• Like 1

Wastelander (Suzuki)

A lot of those crews have A LOT of people in them. It's not likely that you'd necessarily encounter their best drivers.

I understand that but you'd think they'd all have some sort of skill behind the wheel, makes me question how they got in to said crews, if it was so they could have clean racing well one word "bullsh*t, the drivers I've seen ram people off the road in races the most where those in racing crews. It's sh*t like this that makes me question just how videos games got to the point where good players are so few and far between

ThatGuyWhoBeatU

Small children join racing crews. That about sums up why they are "sh*t"

• Like 1

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Small children join racing crews. That about sums up why they are "sh*t"

Again how the hell did things get to the point that just about anyone can join a clan or crew, just a few years back there was some sort of damn test every clan/crew had to keep the kids out. How can you be a racing crew when over half the members fail to even notice that brake petal to the left of the gas petal?

I manually shift with one hand and free aim with the other, no scoping noobs while pwning their mothers.

Evading someone in free roam is easy, even if they are a good driver.

Why don't you race them to judge their racing abilities?

After all they are a racing crew, not chase some dingbat across the map crew.

Edited by homeskillet