GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

With better payout, which missions are most fun?

Aurtherbunghole

Aurtherbunghole

Now that you can play harder missions and get good payouts, which missions are you going back and playing just for sheer fun factor? I've always been a fan of Dock to Stocks II. Having to move the container with the handler before taking to the cargo bob to lift it out of there was fun. I also enjoy Pick up Sticks because I find it pretty challenging. It's like a military operation when you fly into a combat zone grab what you need and get out.

So which missions are you now playing just because you find them more fun or more challenging with the new payout?

BondageKitty

My favorites have always been Stocks and Scares, Extradition and Los Santos Connection.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Chemical Extraction was always fun with friends. I've heard Stocks and Scares was like a heist almost, but I have yet to play it.

Chemical extraction is a pretty fun one, Landing Gear if you have enough competent players.

Also the one where you ambush the guys at the beach in Paleto, steal their jet and bring it to Sandy Shores where there's more enemies waiting.

Guest Billy Russo

Stocks and Scares - Really challenging mission, with different stages. I like that it includes Hacking and Cracking, I much prefer it over the generic missions where you just shoot a few guys and then collect a package or something. Although, I wouldn't recommend ever doing it solo, it's near impossible with forever spawning enemies. Having a full lobby is the best, but it can be easily done with two players as long as the player doing the hacking has their back watched.

Los Santos Connection - Another multiple stage mission that involves hacking. Really fun with a full lobby, and best way to get the most out of a payout. It's do-able solo, but can be tricky on the hacking part, as you won't have anyone guarding you and watching your back. I usually get about 21k for completing it, so it's more than worth it, and is really good time.

Pickup Sticks - One of the few actual challenging missions imo, takes a lot of patience and in my experience, you have to run through it a few times to get the jist of it, and find the best strategy. Basically you have a time-limit and have to fly to different locations and collect packages which are surrounded with enemies. It's a really great challenge solo, if you're up for that.

Grab Your Ballas - This can be quite easy if you just wait for all the guys to come in the SUV's and pick them off, but I've found that it's more fun trying to get there when they are all shooting at you, gives the passenger (if you have one) something to do as well. It's quite a boring drive otherwise, but easier.

No Hay Bronca - Fun Gerald Mission, used to have a fairly sh*tty payout, but pays really well now, I got around 16k solo. Quite a simple mission, but really fun to do.

Chemical Extraction - Great mission that takes place in the Humane Labs. Best with a lobby full of players, as there is a hacking part to get to the Van, and loads of enemies spawn. They chase you in cars and a helicopter when you collect the van. It's quite challenging.

Edited by Billy Russo

eddiejdsterren

I like them more, now. Now, I can go "phone > search job > on call" with hopes of variety. Rooftop Rumble grinding no more!

I like them more, now. Now, I can go "phone > search job > on call" with hopes of variety. Rooftop Rumble grinding no more!

Still get put into RR more than anything else unfortunately. Apparently not everyone got the memo that is pays sh*t compared to other jobs now

• Like 2

Still get put into RR more than anything else unfortunately. Apparently not everyone got the memo that is pays sh*t compared to other jobs now

RR still pays slightly better than the other jobs, actually. But the pay is a lot more balanced; only about 10 to 15% variation between missions now. So now I play a lot of the old missions that did pay sh*t before. I like the "All in the Game" and "El Burro Heists" for example -- very easy compared to the payout, and fun.

Docks to Stocks should pay a lot more than RR. Also, other multi-stage, difficult missions should pay more. That's still a screw-up.

lazyassedlover

Ive always loved Hit em Up (Gerald)

There's a lot more I can't remember the name of off head

but when I see them on the menu - I know them

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

I like "hard labor" and "chumash and something"

"Chumash & Grab" it's a pun on "smash & grab" lol.

OT: LS Connection is definitely the most interesting mission imo, lots of sections, it almost feels like a heist actually and the payout is great too.

No Hay Bronca. Going into the final part and just spraying the combat MG and mowing them down is fun as hell, and then getting paid 16k+ is even more fun.

Hell, Pier Pressure was fun too.

Pulled up, got out, pulled out the Gusenburg and just started sweeping, and walking towards them. Hardly took any damage and it felt badass as hell. Then leisurely walked up, got the package and took a drive back to Gerald's for an easy 8k.

Furry_Monkey

Los Santos Connection - Another multiple stage mission that involves hacking. Really fun with a full lobby, and best way to get the most out of a payout. It's do-able solo, but can be tricky on the hacking part, as you won't have anyone guarding you and watching your back. I usually get about 21k for completing it, so it's more than worth it, and is really good time.

Go to the laptop and bring it up, as if you're going to start hacking, and then just exit from it. All the vehicle-based enemies will then start to appear so you can just take them all out and then go back to the laptop, completely unconcerned ;)

Edited by Furry_Monkey
  • Like 3

Guest Billy Russo

Go to the laptop and bring it up, as if you're going to start hacking, and then just exit from it. All the vehicle-based enemies will then start to appear so you can just take them all out and then go back to the laptop, completely unconcerned ;)

Holy sh*t, all this time playing, and I never knew that. Thanks, I always kept getting shot in the back at the part, so frustrating lol.

Furry_Monkey

Holy sh*t, all this time playing, and I never knew that. Thanks, I always kept getting shot in the back at the part, so frustrating lol.

Yeah, that is very annoying in any mission where you have to hack stuff, but that works for most of them. There's a couple of missions (I can't remember exactly which - one with Merryweather and a safe at the docks) where they just keep spawning forever, but if you take out a bunch of them then they seem to spawn less frequently. It seems to work perfectly for all vehicle-based enemies though.

xoC18H21NO3xo

I love No Hay Bronca. It's one of those missions that you can pick one weapon and challenge yourself to complete it using just that weapon.

For ultra fun and challenge, try Los Santos Connection on free aim.

One of the great side effects of the new mission payouts is that now I can actually use my explosives without worrying about my bank account!

• Like 2

With a group of guys, I'd say LSC - I let them do the dirty work and destroy many things / watch their back with a buzzard.

Solo I quite like Trash Talk, bit of relaxed Buzzard flying, bit of driving, and easy to safely idle a little bit so I can earn a bonus $7K while I make coffee.

Guest Billy Russo

One other thing I really like about LSC too is the inclusion of those crates you can pick up for an extra bit of cash. Is there any more missions that include that? Aside from picking up money from dead guys obviously.

I tried Landing Gear the other day and instantly loved it. Every time I host I get a solid team and if no one rushes, we make anywhere from 18/22k which is awesome.

I usually go on call though, and suprisingly rarely get put into RR. And if so, I just half ass it and let everyone else do the work.

I'm eally enjoying the on call feature and the new payouts in general. Ive gotten a group of 4 randoms to actually play 4 missions in a row which shows that R* made some good changes for once.

My two favorites would be Los Santos Connection and Method In The Maddness. LSC has already been covered in this thread but Method In The Maddness is really underrated. It's got a good mix of action, chase, and team work. I prefer playing it with friends than randoms though, as most randoms don't seem to understand that they have to speed PAST the two boats to cut them off. Also sucks if everyone else on your team dies since you can only deliver one meth package at a time which stretches out the mission even longer. But when played correctly it's got a great mix and I enjoy those missions that take a coordinated team approach. It used to be around 18K but post 1.16 I usually get 21 or 22K depending on how many players I'm playing with.

Actually just tried LSC for the first time by myself, mostly used my Carbine/Sniper for everything, I used 1 RPG for for the Chopper at the end but probably could of used the Carbine to take them out or chump in the Buzzard.

It was a LOT of fun and wasn't actually that hard as I expected been on a few of these and dozens of badies showing up .. much easier than a bunch of others like American Exports and Docks and Stocks.

Probably wouldn't attempt it without a sniper.

Rooftop Rumble with stop-watch

Always been my favorite. Its just something about setting a personal best with a second or two.

Edited by morrami2000

I love doing Extradition with the Lazer.. mission payout is high too

Edited by atiass18

Guest Billy Russo

Actually just tried LSC for the first time by myself, mostly used my Carbine/Sniper for everything, I used 1 RPG for for the Chopper at the end but probably could of used the Carbine to take them out or chump in the Buzzard.

It was a LOT of fun and wasn't actually that hard as I expected been on a few of these and dozens of badies showing up .. much easier than a bunch of others like American Exports and Docks and Stocks.

Probably wouldn't attempt it without a sniper.

There's actually a cool trick for American Exports and Docks to Stock. It also prevents the Helicopters from spawning, try it next time. Makes it a whole lot easier! :^:

mmm chocolate

Anything where theres two parts to the mission, like killing a second set of enemies after completing an objective. There should be more like this, and less of delivering tanker trucks.

...like others have said, No Hay Bronca is a good one.

Edited by mmm chocolate