how much would you pay for the crew car customization?

ZZCOOL

I tried out the crew yesterday and the game was dissapointing, graphics were bad handling was bad everything was bad.

But car customization was mindblowing you can turn sports cars into offroad cars i would pay over 60$ to have that, i've always loved in depth car customization and this is near the best if not the best i have ever seen.

for the admin who moved thit this was about how much would you pay for this kind of customization in gta 5

Fuzzknuckles

Customisation looks good, definitely. Game looks like balls. People are saying it's a V beater - it's not even the same genre. It's pure driving, no on-foot action. It's like comparing GTA with Skate.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

@Fuzz

Yup. They're also the same people who like to berate V for not having a map as big as most racing games. :sigh:

• Like 1

Customisation looks good, definitely. Game looks like balls. People are saying it's a V beater - it's not even the same genre. It's pure driving, no on-foot action. It's like comparing GTA with Skate.

the game was extremely dissapointing i don't even want ot bother playing it it looks like need for speed most wanter or something

the game was extremely dissapointing i don't even want ot bother playing it it looks like need for speed most wanter or something

Simply because you got too used to open world games such as GTA and Watch_Dogs (possibly, I don't really know what you play) and whenever you play a game you feel more limited, you'll think it's disappointing or bad.

The Crew is actually a great racing game, Ubisoft is delivering what EA still can't. Car customisation similar to Underground 2, huge open-world, promising multiplayer, everything has potential in it. ''it looks like need for speed most wanter'' is basically the worst excuse for that.

• Like 1

Simply because you got too used to open world games such as GTA and Watch_Dogs (possibly, I don't really know what you play) and whenever you play a game you feel more limited, you'll think it's disappointing or bad.

The Crew is actually a great racing game, Ubisoft is delivering what EA still can't. Car customisation similar to Underground 2, huge open-world, promising multiplayer, everything has potential in it. ''it looks like need for speed most wanter'' is basically the worst excuse for that.

the graphics look extremely dated also pardon my missspelling

No they don't look dated, you're overlooking things, it's just a driving game, stop counting how many polygons you can see in one house and building, seriously. Just focus on the gameplay and customisation, which both are great.

Besides, there's no other arcade racing game right now. If you think they look dated, then you could blame consoles for that, but let's not start THAT discussion.

Bring Midnight Club Los Angeles's customization over n ill b happy

MC's car customization, MP3's gunplay and Manhunt's stealth system. The perfect GTA, eh.

Fuzzknuckles

No they don't look dated, you're overlooking things, it's just a driving game, stop counting how many polygons you can see in one house and building, seriously. Just focus on the gameplay and customisation, which both are great.

Besides, there's no other arcade racing game right now. If you think they look dated, then you could blame consoles for that, but let's not start THAT discussion.

I think they look dated because this game looks like it was planned for PS3 and 360, but didn't make it to the party in time. So it got a bump to 4/Bone.

Honestly, everything about this game just screams last-gen. Not just the graphics, the concepts. There's nothing revolutionary here apart from a 'big' map. Apparently it takes 90 minutes to drive across it. f*ck that, that sounds like too much. I'm in all in favour of a big map, but that's just pointlessly big. Gimmick.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Yeah guys, don't be coming in here with your opinions.

I didn't get the crew because it looked cheap in the trailers and i can't imagine it having much depth to it. I'd rather wait for Horizon 2 which i still don't think will do the open world thing as well as TDU did, just generally looks like a better game. That said I'm not a fan of forza motorsport. Boring games.

I think the actual OT suggestion would be welcomed by most though. There aren't many cars you can go 'off roading' in with good customizations. Maby a couple of SUV's. The Sultan could have had rally spec upgrades for example.

I didn't get the crew because it looked cheap in the trailers and i can't imagine it having much depth to it. I'd rather wait for Horizon 2 which i still don't think will do the open world thing as well as TDU did, just generally looks like a better game. That said I'm not a fan of forza motorsport. Boring games.

I think the actual OT suggestion would be welcomed by most though. There aren't many cars you can go 'off roading' in with good customizations. Maby a couple of SUV's. The Sultan could have had rally spec upgrades for example.

Yeah don't come in here if you're biased and too used to games like GTA.

But like said earlier, Midnight Club customisation would be welcome in open arms (I did expect it in V though)

The handling in The Crew is actually kind of good, it requires patience and learning to master. I was bitching about it as well before I got the hang of it.

Customization in The Crew was better than expected, I thought we could only choose the preset (Off-road, race, street etc) but you could change a lot and I would like that in GTA V as well.

Yeah don't come in here if you're biased and too used to games like GTA.

But like said earlier, Midnight Club customisation would be welcome in open arms (I did expect it in V though)

He never mentioned the open world side of it (i can only assume thats what you mean by games like GTA) he said the graphics and handling was bad..

Biased would be saying the crew is terrible for no reason where as GTA is better in everyway. A reason was given as to why they dont like it, no need to get on your high horse oh lord and saviour.

'but like i said earlier' it could do with more customisation for the vehicles, for all the vehicles actually.

I tried out the crew yesterday and the game was dissapointing, graphics were bad handling was bad everything was bad.

But car customization was mindblowing you can turn sports cars into offroad cars i would pay over 60$ to have that,

So, everything about the game was bad but you'd pay over $60 just because of customization? That makes no sense. Its still a terrible game.

First, no matter the quality of the game, I wouldn't throw out money saying "I'll pay over $60 for that or $100 for that". Why pay over $60 for something when you could pay under $60 for it? Same thing was happening before V came out and right after the release too. "This game is worth at least $80" or "I'd pay $100 for it". No. Ideally I'll pay as little as possible. That's why I waited for both IV and V to go on sale before I bought them, and yet I get the same entertainment out of the $40 I spent total on them as the people who spent $120+ on them a month before me.

Secondly, I forgot the original point I was making. :lol: