GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Killing Stereotypes

iddqdvie

I hate black&white thinking. you cannot put all the players in a box and you cannot judge somebody from one action they did in a session.

so what kind of a gamer are you?

i'll make a start.

- sometimes i just drive around and dont kill anybody and try to "play" together & sometimes i just kill everyone on sight.

- if someone annoys me i try to teach him a lesson and kill him BUT i dont kill them over and over again and i dont kill them when i see they are not interested in a fight

- i often hate it when someone steals my car BUT i still keep my PV unlocked all the time and sometimes i even offer it to them

- i like car chases with guns BUT no explosives please

- i dont bump into others during races BUT things can be different at the finishline.

- i glitched money AND i bought cashcards and i still like doing stuff in the game and earn money.

- sometimes i take the jet and kill BUT i never used a tank

- sometimes i do really mean things & sometimes i am so unselfishly nice to people that they add me

- most of the time the HUNT is better than the KILL and therefore i use fair weapons but i also take out my RPG really fast if needed

• Like 1

CrysisAverted

*I couldn't find any image of someone shooting various stereo types*

I guess I would say I'm a "gamur XD~~"

I shoot, sometimes I don't, I grief, sometimes I don't, I drive, sometimes I get into battles in free-roam, sometimes I do missions often, I do a lot of racing and I love getting people to follow me so I lose them. If someone kills me I kill them until I lose interest. (I killed a guy with a mic 13-1, he kept saying he had more kills on me lul) I use a Tank if I deem the enemy not worth actual trouble of killing them. I don't like people crashing into me however I do enjoy ramming the sh*t out of people who hit me. If someone shoots out my tail lights while I'm cruising, I grief them in a jet.

Edited by Sh4d0wX32111

Depends on how I'm feeling that day and if the wife had a hard day at work. We might go stunting in Blaine county, start a war in the city or grind some cash to pay for our antics in free roam.

I have always been the guy to not shoot first in free roam and to not ram and pit other racers but dang that sh*t is rife these days.

I have had to kill many an innocent to stay alive in the city

and f*ck me if I can't get a race where some berk is immediately sticking his nose up my arsehole

That moment when you are unsure if a player will try to kill you and that moment when a racer is alongside you and you don't know if they will try and dump you.

Its the stereotype line.

When I play Online I'm passive inless provoked. The only griefing I do is blowing up the Priority Vehicle if I'm nearest to it.

On GTA 4 no consequences means I charge people with my knife, even if they have a rocket launcher. Kick them up the arse too lol. I hate knife combat on 5/Online, otherwise my deaths would be a lot higher.

By deaths I mean my deaths.

Edited by JON22

I'm passive until provoked.But when I'm fighting against randoms I would team up with other randoms or make peace.I'm also the one that purposely knock into someone if they knock into me.

In being both Yin and Yang, you would be considered schizophrenic. As if you cant decide on your own what you want to be or what you believe in. Maybe just borderline personality disorder.

In a public room I shoot at every approaching blip. It's a huge map and I figure they are coming towards me to fight.

• Like 3
bane.jpg

In a public room I shoot at every approaching blip. It's a huge map and I figure they are coming towards me to fight.

i know, its so sad. i cant just drive up to someone for a little chase through town with no killing intention. everyones so fast with the sticky. on the other hand, sometimes i drive up only to throw a sticky, so i should know better :)

i know, its so sad. i cant just drive up to someone for a little chase through town with no killing intention. everyones so fast with the sticky. on the other hand, sometimes i drive up only to throw a sticky, so i should know better :)

I don't blow cars up. I always use the carbine.

bane.jpg

I'm always killing stereotypes, if I see someone in a pogo mask and a pink adder I'll go out of my way too kill them even if they're perfectly civilised. It's all good fun, Its not like wallowing in blind irrational prejudice ever hurt anyone

• Like 1

Basically these stereotypical people are the ones who killed me for no reason.

I don't kill people for no reason. Why should I disturb other's game?

that's ur own faulty for allowing any players attain access of the car ( at this time , most players set their PV to passenger )

however , pegasus vehicles cannot be locked even having tracker

that's ur own faulty for allowing any players attain access of the car ( at this time , most players set their PV to passenger )

i think its part of the game to be able to steal PVs at anytime. its grand theft auto, not grand ask for borrowing auto. so i leave it open all the time. sometimes i let them ride, sometimes i gollow them and try to get it back, which can be entertaining.

i think its part of the game to be able to steal PVs at anytime. its grand theft auto, not grand ask for borrowing auto. so i leave it open all the time. sometimes i let them ride, sometimes i gollow them and try to get it back, which can be entertaining.

the game is balanced , like destroying someone's PV and getting away from it gives penalty : a warning and pay 1% of the original vehicle's price ( adding mods may increases the cash deduction ) . also stealing high end vehicle as newbie isn't fair ( despite this , they're allow sultan , futo , fusilade , F620 , Felon & oracle . these cars has good performance and very useful for those who don't want spending some cash to expensive cars )

if u want them to ride , make sure lend them cheap vehicle or elegy

also the game is art of killing , there's the guy complain on youtube he get repeatedly killed and even doesn't care '' it's just the game '' . the title is : GTA 5 Online : Angriest Player Ever Finally Lose it . in case if u get griefed over and over , private session is safe

however , making AI too OP , expensive items , greater accuracy of AI , constant expensive items & nerfed equipments , do making me moans

Edited by Sky_Light12

- That guy who kills all of Lester's targets, collects all the crates, and steals all the HPV's as soon as they appear. I'll let them go if someone else is closer and goes for it too though.

- That guy who throws up his jazz hands as a friendly gesture towards anyone passing by.

- That guy who, if killed once, holds a grudge and will spawn-kill and hunt down the killer until the game freezes or someone disconnects.

- That guy who sends a mugger after a high-leveled player taking the HPV.

- That guy who robs every store he enters.

But overall, I'm that guy who minds his own business.

FilthyEsquire

I finally wrecked a guy at the finish line last week. I felt horrible, but he tried to PIT me EVERY moment he could in that playlist coquette race. So I followed him and ALLOWED him to remain ahead, but he couldn't extend his lead. I f*cked him hard on the last turn.

Since then I have done it three times. I get the hole shot in the race, and it's always this douche that goes for the pit on his first overtake attempt. I make them pay.

I almost always go on massive killing sprees whenever in free roam, I spawn kill often-however I usually leave low levels alone, and if someone ask me to stop killing them without swearing and acting rude I always stop.

Whenever I race I race clean-but bump into me on purpose and we will both finish last.

I use many money glitches-however I have spent over 250$ on cash cards as gifts to my friends.

I enjoy using any god mode glitch that comes along-but I generally use it just for fun and only kill those who mess with me first.

I try to help any new players I see-but if they annoy me I kill them and leave them to themselves.

I am and aggressive player and receive hate mail in the form of kids and adults swearing at me and insults-however I always just reply friendly telling them to calm down.

I don't bother anyone. I stand impassive and alone. I am stature and significant. Yet, players come to me only to meet their demise.

Some come with intention, some come unaware or aloof; but all come and meet their fate.

For I am all that is wholly pure and righteous in this game.

I am volleyball net.

0_0.jpg

Zoots Remuvah

- I play as a loner generally, so excuse me if I don't respond to honking/airthrusting/other general fückwittery with something other than a stickybomb

- Stalk me and I am liable to pull out something to shoot you with

- I enjoy rooftops, sniper rifles and idiots that walk out in the open without a care in the world

- Your fate may depend on the I Ching.

- I can drive and I know it. The only reason you're getting near me is to give the impression you might have half a chance.

- If you're screaming/squeaking/playing music over the mic, have a ridiculous level or just generally a tard then chances are I'm going to come by with an off-radar kill or two for you..

- I enjoy taking in the scenery, driving my cars and generally chilling out in the environs. Disturb that and you're liable to get your ass handed to you on a plate.

- I know when to quit.

- I enjoy racing with people that can actually race. Your brake pedal is there for a reason. Catch-up shouldn't be there for any reason.

- Lower levels will be taught lessons appropriate to their level of asshattery.

- I generally don't mic, so don't expect breathless voice chat since my character's a woman. Expect small arms fire if you even think of behaving in a sexist, misogynistic manner.

- Once bitten, twice killed. IF you continue to persist then I will give back as much if not more.

- Never disturb my shopping/hairstyling..

- Grace in defeat is as admirable as grace in victory.

- I play as a loner generally, so excuse me if I don't respond to honking/airthrusting/other general fückwittery with something other than a stickybomb

- I enjoy rooftops, sniper rifles and idiots that walk out in the open without a care in the world

- I can drive and I know it. The only reason you're getting near me is to give the impression you might have half a chance.

- If you're screaming/squeaking/playing music over the mic, have a ridiculous level or just generally a tard then chances are I'm going to come by with an off-radar kill or two for you..

- I enjoy taking in the scenery, driving my cars and generally chilling out in the environs. Disturb that and you're liable to get your ass handed to you on a plate.

- I know when to quit.

- I enjoy racing with people that can actually race. Your brake pedal is there for a reason. Catch-up shouldn't be there for any reason.

- I generally don't mic, so don't expect breathless voice chat since my character's a woman. Expect small arms fire if you even think of behaving in a sexist, misogynistic manner.

- Once bitten, twice killed. IF you continue to persist then I will give back as much if not more.

Edited by Rerxelend

Zoots Remuvah

- I know when to quit.

You need to go outside, get some fresh air, and understand that noone gives a sh*t. I have not cringed so much for a long time.

Neither have I after typing it.. :D

- I know when to quit.

You need to go outside, get some fresh air, and understand that noone gives a sh*t. I have not cringed so much for a long time.

Neither have I after typing it.. :D

]

Edited by Rerxelend

I'm the ace pilot of free roam. I usually spend most of my time in free roam in either the Besra or the P-996 Lazer. If i'm in the Lazer I'm either bounty hunting or killing Lester's targets. When there's no target I usually practicing flight maneuvers and strafing at the beach by the farris wheel while waiting for a new target to appear. If a High Priority vehicle appears on the map I'll usually use it for target practice. If you spot me in the skies as you're flying I will not attack i'm not hostile to player without a bounty. HOWEVER I will engage anyone whose missile try to lock on to me. No questions asked.

If i'm grounded I usually spend my time cruising about in my favorite car either shopping for clothes or picking up ammo. I also practice my driving skills at the cargo area by Simon's. I'll hunt and pursue bounties and go after armored vehicles. I don't mess with High Priority Vehicles when I have in the past i've always found them to be a waste of time, effort, and money. They're not worth it.

Edited by Salv000

Zoots Remuvah

The wizardry is beyond my comprehension

and if this thread isn't begging for asshattery, I don't know what is.. :D

- I know when to quit.

Big talk, sounds like bullsh*t to me.

STATS OR GTFO PLS.