GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do you think Rockstar should...?

mistermaster7

Do you think Rockstar should make Special Editions for "New Gen"?   

105 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Rockstar should make Special Editions for PS4, XboxOne and PC?

• Yes, I didn't buy SE for Last Gen
    • Why not, but I already have SE Vehicles
    • No, that would not be fair for PS3/360 users
    • I don't care
    • Suck my balls OP

mistermaster7

Do you think Rockstar should make Special Editions for PS4, XboxOne and PC? Those who didn't buy it on Last Gen will get a chance to buy it and at the same time get their hands on Hotknife, Carbon RS and Khamelion?

I see this as a possibility, because New Gen, so why not make a special edition for it too?

No one really cares about the vehicles. I think most people who got it was for the cool Los Santos cap and other "swag" stuff.

I want that cap.

• Like 1

CrysisAverted

I neither care for the digital stuff since on PC it will all be modded in anyway. I wan't physical goodies!

I'd want it, but only if they add better crap.

I bought the Collectors Edition and it wasn't worth the price.

948185.png

mistermaster7

No one really cares about the vehicles. I think most people who got it was for the cool Los Santos cap and other "swag" stuff.

I want that cap.

Well I care about cars. Other is plus for me :)

Wow, I was correct. :lol:

I never see any SE/CE vehicles. People take them out if you ask them to. I was excited to get the normal copy because I thought you could use the blimp online. R* make great swag but they make sh*t in-game extras. Come to think of it, most in-game extras is a way of saying, "you paid that much?! Haha, loser! Here, have some fake cars."

mistermaster7

I read from GTA wiki that PS4 and XboxOne are getting Advanced Edition. It said rockstar is going to announce it in August so they are in a bit of a hurry.

Zoots Remuvah

CE has one great advantage.. the content is linked to the console rather than the account.. so if you're starting a new account for new characters you've got instant free cars.. and the CarbonRS is still the sexiest-looking bike in the game by a mile...

And there's the bullpup shotgun, heavy pistol and hammer from the out n'all... which can surprise some people when they suddenly stumble across a lvl 1 with a capable shotgun...

I read from GTA wiki that PS4 and XboxOne are getting Advanced Edition. It said rockstar is going to announce it in August so they are in a bit of a hurry.

I'll have to wait and see what exactly these constitute as if the digital content is the same and we can transfer our characters to next gen, then surely our "special" status should switch though...

V HoneyBadger V

All three vehicles are sexy. They might not win races but they look amazing.

I'm not sure what to vote because they should be unique for CE owners, but I wouldn't be too annoyed if it was available to others.

I remember when all the crybabies wanted the Ratloader back. Rockstar eventually caved in and now I never see Ratloaders. All that complaining for nothing.

So you wouldn't see these vehicles much after they were released for everyone.

Edited by V HoneyBadger V

Damn, all my,friends are getting a ps4 but its expensive and I would rather spend that much and more on a decent PC or laptop for games. I'll probably wait till next year and hope the price drops, stuck on 360 for now.

Wayne Daniels

I neither care for the digital stuff since on PC it will all be modded in anyway. I wan't physical goodies!

I'll just be happy with a physical game manual and soundtrack cd. None of this digital sh*t.

mistermaster7

I have come to conclusion that almost half of the community are kindergarten aged idiots without functioning brains :)

Votes:

Suck my balls OP answers =18

Normal answers = 25

My mate but the CE, I then downloaded it off him for the vehicles, and I've probably used them once or twice.

I used each of the vehicles once or twice, but would get rid of them the next day. I wish we could sell the damn things after you mod them out. Waste of money.

Why not? New platform, new special editions. I got me a regular copy for the PS3 though. And I don't own any of the new consoles (nor will that be the case for the foreseeable future) but why leave those players out?

Ofcourse if the extra content is unchanged it shouldn't matter for current PS3 and 360 players who got those editions because Rockstar said you'd be able to play your existing character(s) on new platforms? Barring cross-platform like playstation <> xbox, ofcourse.

People clamor for these cars and guns but they really aren't that great. The Kahmelion is the best car, the Bati beats the Carbon Rs, and the weapons are useless with the adjustments they keep making (.50 DE is just as weak as the combat pistol)

Shadow_Titan17

Which is obviously a lie since August ends this Sunday.

CE has one great advantage.. the content is linked to the console rather than the account.. so if you're starting a new account for new characters you've got instant free cars.. and the CarbonRS is still the sexiest-looking bike in the game by a mile...

And there's the bullpup shotgun, heavy pistol and hammer from the out n'all... which can surprise some people when they suddenly stumble across a lvl 1 with a capable shotgun...

I'll have to wait and see what exactly these constitute as if the digital content is the same and we can transfer our characters to next gen, then surely our "special" status should switch though...

So if I signed into a friends console that had CE, I could buy the cars? Would they be invisible in my garage after that if I switched back to my console?

Anyone who thinks they won't release the same content to the newer gen is honestly a naive tool bag. It's the same game, you'll be given the opportunity to get the same content.

I'd even hazard a guess at an improved package for the new release with R* citing "limitations" as the reason for 360/PS3 peasants not being offered the same.

ADropInTheOcean

Well, I did buy the Special Edition (Which includes the weapons, the blimp and some other things), not the Collectors Edition which includes the cars. I would've bought the CE if I found it on retail on release day :angry:

I have a better idea: Why not just adding the SE/CE digital content on the default next-gen game, instead of releasing another stupid "X edition" that most people, as much as they want it, can't afford or can't find?

I have come to conclusion that almost half of the community are kindergarten aged idiots without functioning brains :)

Votes:

Normal answers = 25

i voted for you to suck my nuts man, I think R* are close enough to losing customers for the NG as it is without promoting more needless wastes of money for it. They need to concentrate on fixing the current gen game. In fact, they should add the SE and CE vehicles etc to the NG version as an apology to the fans (albeit a weak one) for saying "the game you want will cost you a new console and another purchase of GTAV".

So yeah, you or they, or someone can get their gums 'roond me plums.

Who's not going to choose "Suck my balls, OP".

Even if we personally like the OP, that's by far the best choice on any poll.

Votes:

Normal answers = 25

;)

Your fault for putting it in there. :alien:

• Like 2

mistermaster7

Who's not going to choose "Suck my balls, OP".

Even if we personally like the OP, that's by far the best choice on any poll.

Votes:

Normal answers = 25

;)

Your fault for putting it in there. :alien:

It was a test :D Just joking, nothing serious here :p