GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Heist Update Coming Soon/How To Prepare V1

Ag3ofLive

Well Since I'm bored here at subway (really long line) I wanted to start my annual "___update coming soon how to prepare" this is not speculation this is my pure advice, my advice has been right since the first update so if you follow these steps you'll be prepared!

1.Crew

Assemble a crew of people you trust, and that you know will take there time and have patience.

Pick who in your crew has there specialties, pick who flies, drives, hacks and leads etc etc. I suggest picking the best shooter(s) in your crew as the gunman.

Test this out in current missions, practice makes perfect the more you practice the better it gets. Make sure your having fun testing but are also serious because heists are no joke!

Design / pick / prepare a crew vehicle, I'm highly sure you won't be able to use your Personal Vehicles, so pick a four door car and prepare the attachments your heist car may have (extra armor, foot pettels, etc etc)

2.Guns

Most likely we're going to get new weapons, like (bomb, Flare) the Assault rifles I coming in the Veterans Military update so don't expect any Assault rifles.

Test on Guns you're good at, have a little deathmatch within your crew to see who's where and on which level. If your aim is off practice on npc and on Free Aim.

Do Missions On Free Aim while having your crew roles, this will help crew communication + aim. Try not to use too many explosives.

Flying

If your bad in the air than do a few sessions of flight school, test flying in Freemode, landing and taking off. If you have a good pilot in your crew watch him land /take off and how and when to shoot specified targets. I suggest practicing with the swift for pickup and sweep missions.

VS A. I

Have long cop chases /shootouts, even start off from the maze bank if you want. Once again, practice crew roles and have a flyer waiting at a destination to pick you up. This will also be in for a sniper in your crew, starting from maze bank you can have the crew sniper across the street sniping cops before they reach the door. This will also benefit the gunmen, have one or more waiting at the door, this will test there strength and how long they can go for.

3. Money/grinding /glitching

As we all know R* isn't just going to add heists without stuff to spend our money on, I suggest having at least 2-3M before the update goes live.

Glitching

There are so money glitches out there, but are complicated. I suggest that if you're doing money glitches don't go to an outrageous amount, but to each is own Tbh. Glitching is a fast way to get you prepared for any update if you don't like grinding /don't have the time. I'll edit this OP, once I see some decent paying glitches.

Grinding

To the people who spend countless hours doing missions to earn a car, I suggest not milking the damn job, just play the mission and do it fast. Milking it is wasting time and you could be getting more. I believe there are threads across the forum on tips, and how to get around 200k each hour. Don't kill yourself grinding people, the game I suppose to be for fun. Seriously.........

If there are any more just post them below, I'll be editing this OP, with links and such.

V HoneyBadger V

It was coming soon in October, and ten months later it is still coming soon. I'm not excited anymore.

Not a bad guide, but nothing special. Helpful for the newer players.

I just wouldn't get too excited about heists yet until we hear or see something indicating some form of progression.

Saving money before an update is always solid advice though.

Edited by SpidersWeb

Funny how some people speculate more gbs means heists. Might just be more memory for long hair and swishy tutus knowing R*.

"The Heist Update Coming Soon"

That was a little misleading, man. I wouldn't throw that sentence around unless Rockstar confirms it on their newswire, or if a reliable leaker in the community finds concrete information confirming that it's going to be in the next update.

Fluffy Apple

can't prepare for something that doesn't exist, and if heists ever do come out you cannot just expect all your theories on crew member specialties and all the rest to work out because heists could be completely different to what you think they are in your head.

Jolly Swagman

4. Make pointless speculation threads on GTA forums

• Like 1

CallMeGarrett

5. spend more time on GTAF then the actual game.

• Like 2

E•MO•TION

5. spend more time on GTAF then the actual game.

Story of my life.

• Like 3

L8m1zfV.png

While you're at Subway grab me a BLT with cheese - double cheddar double bacon - lettuce, red onion, mayo+ranch.

If they try to put olives on it, punch them in the face.

On topic - I don't think the character specialties are too unlikely - it is based off the single player version, and I'd expect something like that (but admittedly nothing is confirmed). The biggest speculation I worry about is people who expect to walk away with huge amounts of money for little time.

• Like 1

F*ck Heists.

F*ck speculation about Heists.

At this stage, Heists could pull down my pants and blow me and I wouldn't get excited about them.

• Like 2

customkingpimp

Soon? there was just an update.. Jeez people... You expect something every couple weeks.

I tried to prepare for heists, but the hinges on the door to my heist planning room have rusted solid from disuse. :p

Sorry OP but you should get ready for the Neckbeards attacking you.

THEIR.

That is all.

I know, but I made this thread while I was waiting for food, when I'm hungry picking the right THEIR isn't what I'm caring about. Edited by Ag3ofLive