2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

HOW'S ANNIE?

Why have we never seen Neo-Nazi gangs in GTA?

ObsydianRaven

GTA IV had skinheads as well.

Gta4skinhead.jpg

Not to mention a number of bands on LCHC are/were skinheads: Sheer Terror, Agnostic Front, Murphy's Law, Cro-Mags, Maximum Penalty.

Not all Skinheads are Neo-Nazis/Racists, I suggest you read this to understand the whole situation with the Skinhead subculture: http://onepeoplesproject.com/index.php/en/arts-culture/history/336-history-of-the-skinhead-movement

Edited by ObsydianRaven

make total destroy

Gta4skinhead.jpg

Not to mention a number of bands on LCHC are/were skinheads: Sheer Terror, Agnostic Front, Murphy's Law, Cro-Mags, Maximum Penalty.

Not all Skinheads are Neo-Nazis/Racists, I suggest you read this to understand the whole situation with the Skinhead subculture: http://onepeoplesproject.com/index.php/en/arts-culture/history/336-history-of-the-skinhead-movement

I mentioned that earlier in the thread. I used to be a skinhead, so yeah.

ObsydianRaven

Gta4skinhead.jpg

I mentioned that earlier in the thread. I used to be a skinhead, so yeah.

I apologize, I did not read that comment.

make total destroy

It's all good.

The Mysterious One

Now that I think about it, weren't the Angels of Death supposed to be a racist gang? I remember reading stuff on their website when I played TL&D and talking about how they don't like other ethnic groups.

HOW'S ANNIE?

I think a lot of you are misinterpreting my question. It's "Why haven't we seen Neo Nazi's?" not "Why haven't we seen race on race hate in GTA?"

While a lot of you don't like it mentioned around here, look at Breaking Bad. The final season's villians were Neo Nazis, yet their plotline didn't involve some evil racist plan... Hell aside from a peice of dialogue here and there the only reason we knew they were Neo Nazis are because of their tattoos.

TheGoodSgtScooter

GTA VCS had skin heads, they was gay too!

The White Stallionz I think.

Edited by TheGoodSgtScooter

Niobium

You forgot that gay neo-Nazi biker gang from VCS.

Now here's a good question. Why can't we have another gay neo-Nazi biker gang? Maybe Johnny could become a gay neo-Nazi.

he's jewish...

TheGoodSgtScooter

Now here's a good question. Why can't we have another gay neo-Nazi biker gang? Maybe Johnny could become a gay neo-Nazi.

he's jewish...

And dead...

161isaiah161

I would love to have neo nazis in the game

universetwisters

Somewhat on the topic, did any sites or stuff get mad over Gerry saying "ni**er" in that GTA 4 cutscene? I can't recall that being used in a derogatory sense before in the series and if there's neo nazis in it, I know that's gonna be thrown around a lot.

It seems like neo nazis here are mixed in with white supremacists, I dunno if it's like that anywhere else

The Harwood Bitcher

f*ck nazi punks, i had enough with the AOD (i loved to kill them with luis or johnny)

Tyla

Somewhat on the topic, did any sites or stuff get mad over Gerry saying "ni**er" in that GTA 4 cutscene? I can't recall that being used in a derogatory sense before in the series and if there's neo nazis in it, I know that's gonna be thrown around a lot.

Not that I recall. The only recent controversies I can really remember are drunk driving and Trevor Philips looking like Lindsay Lohan. And this from the supposed king of video game nasties?

In the right setting they'd make great background characters and adversaries and omitting them because a few media outlets might get pissy would be a total cop out. Because they wear big f*ck off Swastika's on their chests were supposed to not acknowledge them as killers for hire?

Staten

Wasn't the implication that The Lost were heading that way under the leadership of Billy Grey? Both Billy and Brian made repeated reference to Johnny's Jewish heritage, with enough menace to suggest that it was the root of their suspicions about his loyalty.

Young Martini

I've thought of this, and included a Neo-Nazi gang in my new GTA concept :)

wiizardii

Ehh, I think GTA has gotten enough of controversy from people, and implementing a racist group into a GTA would be too much.

The Mysterious One

Wasn't the implication that The Lost were heading that way under the leadership of Billy Grey? Both Billy and Brian made repeated reference to Johnny's Jewish heritage, with enough menace to suggest that it was the root of their suspicions about his loyalty.

Aren't you also forgetting Jim? He was black, wasn't he? Same with Clay.

Edited by The Mysterious One

Niobium

jim was hispanic.

The Mysterious One

Oh, okay, but Clay was black.

t-p-d-a

Neo Nazi in GTA? NO Thanks! This is disgusting and disrespectful. Holy sh*t what a thread.

The answer is no. Please close the f*ckin thread. awful,, pur disgusting.

I cucked Alex Jones

he's jewish...

I don't care. I want Johnny to be a gay neo-Nazi.

johnsu47586

I have no clue...

don ovdi' island

Being A Huge Fan of the Movie American History X I think it would be Pretty Awesome if they did Appear in a Future Title .

AMX is a great movie but the point of it is that racism is stupid. Tragic ending in that movie as well.

wiizardii

Being A Huge Fan of the Movie American History X I think it would be Pretty Awesome if they did Appear in a Future Title .

AMX is a great movie but the point of it is that racism is stupid. Tragic ending in that movie as well.

Amazing movie, I watched it too.. Although, personally I would like to see one neo nazi group in a GTA, but only if we were able to destroy the entire group and kill each and every single member :D

universetwisters

I think the lost are homophobic or anti-gay whatever the proper word is, since their website said that one of their members "didn't sell to homos". I doubt that's enough to make a judgement call though but it is interesting.

@t-p-d-a - it's disrespectful for neo nazi gangs to be the enemy in GTA?

Rebel Yell

Actually The Lost is more of multicultural. The Lost has no racist policy in appearance, but they seem to be homophobes, suggested by the club's website (as far as I remember). Billy seemed to be racist, on the other hand, more truer he was. During TBOGT mission "Chinese Takeout", Billy states that he watched Chinese getting killed on TV, which he tells by a huge bit of a joy. I don't know if Billy sarcastically called him a "jew", "heeb" but Billy was probably an actual Anti-Semitic. Maybe Brian was just licking Billy's ass as usual by mocking Billy for his Jewish heritage, and really I think so, judging that Brian is the biggest asskicker ever known in the series. On the other hand, Johnny calls Brian an "Anti-Semitic cocksucker" while going for Brian during "Bad Standing" though.

Edited by TheUnholy

The Byzantine Empire
KY Jello

If you have to do some time in prison if its part of the stoyline it would make sense to include them they are pretty much part of the prison culture it would be interesting to see

Edited by Zello

161isaiah161

The only reason why (or I hope) most people want them in the game is so we can massacre them or that's what I will do anyway

universetwisters

A) What swastika tattoos?

B) The Nazi helmet/Stahlhelm is now a common design, from current motorbike helmets to modern combat helmets

C) According to this article on the Iron Cross...

The Iron Cross has been popular with many bikers, hot rodders, skinheads and others, using German iconic militaria to promote a tough-guy image, or as a symbol of rebellion or non-conformity.