GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

San Andreas Elections & Justice System

Zito

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do We Need San Andreas Justice System? Like...

• Mayor Elections
    • Miranda Rights, Handcuffs
    • DMV Traffic Tickets
    • Paying Lawyers
    • Indictment

Elections of a NPC Mayor every few months or half year or year (in-game). We can vote anytime for Mayor to be impeached. Voting will be as easy as buying a gun at ammunition (lol) and will be held at the intro loading screen or what ever rockstar chooses whats best other wise.

Examples "Lets Just Say": Joe Schmo & Joe Doe are two candidates running for mayor. (or 4 if Rockstar chooses)

Joe Schmo wants...

-Lower Ammo Cost (30%-40%off)

-Low Vehicle Cost (30%-40%off)

-Pass a San Andrea TAX System (takes 5% of your income) (Gives Back 10% of your income after a month) *Poor Will One Day Get Rich*

-More Police Patrols & Harassment

-Armored LSPD Equipment

-instaSNITCH App (lol) to actually instantly catch a NPC or OP doing bad (robbing/car theft/homicide?and other) and reporting it!

-if we do have traffic tickets will all coast $50

-Order of State of Emergency when too many OPs have

After elected...

-Will talk about Poultices and Crime we might see in the future of San Andreas (TV/Radio Appearances)

-Vote for 4 Idea choices (created by Rockstar) per monthly (in-game). Not part of DLC just as a Quick Random Release

-Option to Donate to the Joe Schmo Foundation

***If have Joe Schmo ideas lets hear them***

Joe Doe wants...

-Pass a Civil Defense Law

-Higher Job (10%-20%) Payouts

-Pass a San Andrea TAX System (takes .05%-1% of your income) (Gives Back 30% of your income after a month) *Rich Will Get Richer*

-Lower Clothing Cost (30%-40%off)

-Low Property Cost (30%-40%off)

-if we do have traffic tickets will all coast $150

After elected...

-Will discuss about Rockstar Updates possible Releases we

will see in the future of San Andreas (TV/Radio Appearances)

-Vote for 2 Idea choices (created by Rockstar) per monthly (in-game). Not part of DLC just as a Quick Random Release

***If have Joe Doe ideas lets hear them***

___________________________________________________________________________________

OP Rights/Justice System. So well all know how annoying LSPD are getting. We Crash into them we get shot/killed. We fight back after NPC fights you we get shot/killed. If you have threading weapon out and LSPD are after you on a 1star we get shot/killed. I think its time Rockstar develops a Justice System so we can get arrested have our Right read to us by the cops on the ground (lol) and actually arrest NPCs for assault or other. *Self Defense* ...okay not really leading to going to trial or courts but we can pay a Lawyers and it will be as easy as waking out the hospital in SP and getting charged for injures.

i think traffic tickets will get annoying but if rockstar can some how manage it so thats we are a little above the law from other NPCs like buying a PBA card or something so we wont have speeding tickets.

You'll receive all tickets by email no direct contact with LSPD for tickets. will be as easy as paying the mechanic at you apartment and if you don't have one then it will automatically get taken out.

Parking tickets will be placed on your windshield if you leave your car in the middle of the street, for more then 5-10min?

i just want to note that is will be cool to see cops pull NPC over for DWI or Drug Trafficking. Or Media Choppers and Vans actually recoding on the street. You can participate in shows like "COPS" police chases and you can inter fear when their recording like maybe a naked NPC is running around and you see Police and camera crews running after that nude NPC ...i doubt we'll see that anytime soon but yeah

___________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe this could be a Election Day DLC, but to me some of these things should be more of a Fix.

Edited by Zito

I'm way too tired to form a proper response to all of this but this is genius.

*edit*
I'm not too tired to know that the ticket thing will piss everyone off. People park on the damn sidewalks, anyway.

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 2

I'm way too tired to form a proper response to all of this but this is genius.

*edit*

I'm not too tired to know that the ticket thing will piss everyone off. People park on the damn sidewalks, anyway.

lol yeah i mean its just an idea i want the election idea to come true more

Joe Doe 2016

lol Joe Doe "Yes We Can" 2016

• Like 2

Jolly Swagman

Joe Schmo wants...

-Pass a San Andrea TAX System (takes 5% of your income) (Gives Back 10% of your income after a month) *Poor Will One Day Get Rich*

Joe Doe wants...

-Pass a San Andrea TAX System (takes .05%-1% of your income) (Gives Back 30% of your income after a month) *Rich Will Get Richer*

I think you're gonna be in for a rude shock when you start paying taxes.

• Like 4

Wendy Testaburger

Cam Brady '12

Or

Marty Huggins "... It's a mess!"

On topic: this is a great idea, but do you REAAAALLY think Rockstar would add this? It might happen with heavy PC modding, but no way in hell would this appear in a DLC or the new gen version.

However, seeing as Jock Cranley and Sue Murry are mentioned so often, I actually speculated (pre GTA V release) we would be able to vote

CarimboHanky

the voting part its nice and doable...

the justice stuff mmm not so much.

Joe Schmo wants...

Joe Doe wants...

I think you're gonna be in for a rude shock when you start paying taxes.

i already do. I'm just saying in the simplest form

Cam Brady '12

Or

Marty Huggins "... It's a mess!"

On topic: this is a great idea, but do you REAAAALLY think Rockstar would add this? It might happen with heavy PC modding, but no way in hell would this appear in a DLC or the new gen version.

However, seeing as Jock Cranley and Sue Murry are mentioned so often, I actually speculated (pre GTA V release) we would be able to vote

bring your broom sticks because "... It's a mess!"- Marty Huggins lol good one!

​i don't know maybe if the idea is pitched enough to them who knows but deep in side never lol would be a cool thing if they did tho elections maybe not tickets

the voting part its nice and doable...

the justice stuff mmm not so much.

yeah holding elections. i think the justice part of it would just be a thing for us to have something to waste money on but you never know.

Edited by Zito

It'll be whoever offers highest mission payouts. Nothing more. Nice thought though.

Rockstar might do this, in their own way. Their "Political Correctness DLC" will feature a new range of sedans, and some new suits.

lazyassedlover

you have my attention.....

• Like 2

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

Rockstar might do this, in their own way. Their "Political Correctness DLC" will feature a new range of sedans, and some new suits.

well of course!

I like it but the word "cost" is kinda hard to f*ck up

sorry, my spell check is annoying lol. thank you for pointing that out to me!

you have my attention.....

what do you think?

this is some interesting sh*t

what do you think?

lazyassedlover

its a good idea, R* can actually make themselves governors and it would be very game changing

would more likely be implemented well on next gen

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

Blind and Mute

Mayor Goldie Wilson. I like the sound of that.

Pretty neat idea though.

• Like 3

lazyassedlover

being handcuffed and sent to prison on 1* aswell...good idea

I know im black but police don't ALWAYS shoot first.............right?

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

being handcuffed and sent to prison on 1* aswell...good idea

I know im black but police don't ALWAYS shoot first.............right?

yeah sent to that prison in blaine county that would be cool. lol oh yeah of course!

• Like 1

V HoneyBadger V

I disagree about the reduced cost of cars and things. They need to stay expensive to make things more balanced.

But overall a good idea.

Old-Tired-Grumpy

Just send us to prison when caught and let us figure out how to escape or just live out our lives behind bars.....forget the mayors we dont need them LOL

ExtremeTorque

I would vote for an Anarchist Mayor to remove the annoying cops and let us vandalize and steal all money from the banks.

Then we can have some free roam wars with a lot less lag(police adds tons of lag).

I don't think this kind of detail would fit in GTA

Edited by Rerxelend

I would vote for an Anarchist Mayor to remove the annoying cops and let us vandalize and steal all money from the banks.

Then we can have some free roam wars with a lot less lag(police adds tons of lag).

lol Purge!

I disagree about the reduced cost of cars and things. They need to stay expensive to make things more balanced.

But overall a good idea.

true! but of course rockstar would see how to balance this idea were to make it

what happened to a no option.

no option?

I don't think this kind of detail would fit in GTA

yeah it would be something different but you ever know. u don't like the idea of elections?

Just send us to prison when caught and let us figure out how to escape or just live out our lives behind bars.....forget the mayors we dont need them LOL

lol! f*ck it so we can unlock prison uniforms!

This is without a doubt one of your dumbest ideas I've seen to date. How about we also have jury duty ? How about I file taxes ? Facepalm

• 2 weeks later...