GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Modders, freezing, god-mode, dumb features... all in 1.16

MayoChiki

This is a discussion topic if you want... I'm not bitching anyway, I'm playing something else...

I mean, what's the deal? Every patch has to be better than the last one, the errors should be fixed and crashing is one of them. Until this patch, freezing was new to me in invite only sessions, now I'm surprised if I can play 30 minutes straight and to be honest, it's not cool to play worried about the next crash.

The game by itself is becoming unplayable, today I drove my car out of my garage and at the exit my character just exit and I didn't have access to my own car. Changing sessions don't fix it. Also my game was crashing in every mission at the moment I delivered the objective/vehicle.

Public sessions? Always empty lobbies and when I joined a public match... UFOs, god-mode glitchers, people teleporting, cars disappearing, things get worse. My only question is, why can't Rockstar fix this? It's nearly a year and we're seeing the same errors and mods, we're being (almost) literally raped. I don't get it...

I'd appreciate the effort with the new payout system but I'm not able to play an hour without having to turn out the console. As I said, I'm not bitching, just can't understand this, the game feels abandoned like IV these days. Is Rockstar doing something besides fixing the problem when you can't buy cash cards.

tumblr_lz7kl8oLIp1r2w6ph.gif

Credits to Sw1ft562

The gif doesn't reflect my point of view, I just considered it funny and fitting for the situation.

Can we consider GTA Online dead for now?

Edited by Zhake

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

GTA:O has been considered dead with each update but weeks later you get topics like, "stopped playing for 2 years and I'm back, what I miss? heists released yet?"

See you in a few weeks.

Close enough for me. Connection Issues have become so bad I can drop from a Lobby inside 2 mins if I am standing still in my Garage...

Let alone I have failed at least two missions now when I drop from everyone, including the person flying in a Plane or Helicopter which then fails the Mission...

Not to mention the Black Cube R* PUT IN PLACE not Modders and yet nothing is being done about it.

If I had a dollar for every time i've read "gtao is dead" being in these forums i'd be able to buy a current gen console.

Maybe if you have it set to free aim? or stuck in Bad Sport?

Every time I sign in I find full lobbies, can easily join full jobs etc. No harder finding other players than in the past.

Other than the odd god moder haven't had any problems with modders myself (or even seen one).

GTA:O has been considered dead with each update but weeks later you get topics like, "stopped playing for 2 years and I'm back, what I miss? heists released yet?"

See you in a few weeks.

Speak for yourself. This is the first time I've seen the game so bad. I'm just playing something else for now. Never said "you lose one customer, Cocksterr"

If I had a dollar for every time i've read "gtao is dead" being in these forums i'd be able to buy a current gen console.

Then you need to buy some glasses because I never stated it... I was asking for opinions.

Edited by Zhake

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

not only can they not fix it the new features they add make the game worse like pressing the d pad up 2 times? i dont give a f*ck about some stupid picture i came to play gta online

See you in a few weeks.

Speak for yourself. This is the first time I've seen the game so bad. I'm just playing something else for now. Never said "you lose one customer, Cocksterr"

Sorry, then. That gif of the guy "leaving" the room and the "I'm Done" writing made me think you were. No idea why I was thinking that...

I'm a huge fan of R* and play GTA:O almost every day but I still play other stuff. I agree that the game is unplayable at some points (I don't get any of what you get, only some loooong loadings and freezing in the clouds) and that's why you gotta play other stuff or else the game gets stale real quick. Hell, I love playing Skate 3 and that game came out in...2010? I even went back on GTA IV to check it out and compare.

QuackinAColdOne

Well I just started school so I'm nearly too busy to play. The game for me is somewhat ruined because of people speculation and some of them being right. I hate hearing about new things from other people that isn't official, yet, and then theres the complaining.

Then you need to buy some glasses because I never stated it... I was asking for opinions.

did I say you said it? nah. i was just saying it's a very popular, and frankly annoying opinion around here.

sorry for the misunderstanding, i think?

• Like 1

Hm not sure whats wrong with your game but I've had nothing but full lobbies and haven't had a single freeze since like 1.14 also haven't seen any god mode or modders since 1.15

If they would fix the Stuck in Skycam from Quickjob/Player Joining bug, I would be happy with deleting the last three updates.

As I've said since 1.14... this is the bug that's choking the life out of this game for most people.

Hm not sure whats wrong with your game but I've had nothing but full lobbies and haven't had a single freeze since like 1.14 also haven't seen any god mode or modders since 1.15

me too!!! people just moan for the sake of it!!

Let's be realistic. The bugs in this game are not going to make me quit playing any time soon, but some of you act as if this game runs flawlessly.

Right.......

A new console?? Lmao, you might be more capable of buying a a used 2008 Dodge Charger.

Let's be realistic. The bugs in this game are not going to make me quit playing any time soon, but some of you act as if this game runs flawlessly.

Right.......

The biggest problem I've found is the game handles connection issues extremely badly.

As it is now, my game does run 99.9% flawless. I did get stuck *once* on Launching Session this week, but otherwise I haven't been stuck, left waiting, or had a network error. Disabled uPnP, manually port forwarded to the router, whatever weird sh*t was going on is gone now - but it was horrifically bad before this.

Does need serious looking at (not saying it doesn't) but I don't get the feeling the majority of people are having bugs as bad as I did and you describe - otherwise there would be a lot more bitching!

• Like 2

Right.......

The biggest problem I've found is the game handles connection issues extremely badly.

As it is now, my game does run 99.9% flawless. I did get stuck *once* on Launching Session this week, but otherwise I haven't been stuck, left waiting, or had a network error. Disabled uPnP, manually port forwarded to the router, whatever weird sh*t was going on is gone now - but it was horrifically bad before this.

Does need serious looking at (not saying it doesn't) but I don't get the feeling the majority of people are having bugs as bad as I did and you describe - otherwise there would be a lot more bitching!

About a third of the time I join quickjobs into a new lobby I will see people stuck in joining status...as they are stuck loading from the skycam.

My game freezes on occasion as well. I'd say for every hour or two of gameplay I need to reset my console. Compare that to most games....and that is after 16 updates/patches.

I have been playing since Oct. 1st. The amount of people who have dropped from this forum alone since that time is a clear indication that far fewer people play this game now. Many of them just got sick of all the problems and modders.

I like this game too but I'm realistic. This game has been broken before and has taken waaaay too many patches to fix. Even now there's no guarantee modders or some new update that wasn't play-tested enough won't break the game again.

I think people have a right to bitch.

I would make sure you have your router working well and maybe you need to open some ports or something cause I play with people from all over and none of them complain about anything other than the occasional disconnection.

thats the problem with the internet, it gives you wrong impressions of things. GTA doesnt get worse with each update. its not unplayable. its not broken.

but nobody puts is well working game down to make a thread about how perfectly flawless he is gaming. and the 1-5% whos console or disc or internet or brain is not working properly are instantly creating threads about it.
and that gives a totally wrong impression.

CarimboHanky

GTA doesnt get worse with each update. its not unplayable. its not broken.

im 100% sure that only a person that got the game within the last month would believe something like that.

anyone that have been playing the game for months know that the game is broken, the game is unplayable for some people and the game DO get worse with every update.

I've been playing online less and less each day since last update. Quick job to same jobs; RR/Sky haven fight clubs/long haul and upon exiting, either into a public lobby by myself or 4 people who upon getting near all leave the session :/

Online still has some better features than SP but playing in an empty lobby means I may as well play as Franklin.

• Like 2

NikkoCharger

is freezing really that bad? So far I've only I froze once while trying to back out of spectating another player.

God mode was hot-fixed but before then whenever I was in a session with a person in god mode someone always got on the mic and asked everyone to kick that person and it worked.

I haven't encountered a modder yet, but if I do it only take five seconds to leave.

thats the problem with the internet, it gives you wrong impressions of things. GTA doesnt get worse with each update. its not unplayable. its not broken.

but nobody puts is well working game down to make a thread about how perfectly flawless he is gaming. and the 1-5% whos console or disc or internet or brain is not working properly are instantly creating threads about it.

I can play every other game well. Lag is the last of my problems, freezing too. If GTA Online is the only one with this problem, maybe it's the one having errors, don't you think, Sherlock? See what you typed, the only impression I have is that you're just a brainless fanboy who can only stuck their fists up your ass. Thousands are having the same problem... you don't know how stupid you looked.

Edited by Ciaran

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

GTA doesnt get worse with each update. its not unplayable. its not broken.

im 100% sure that only a person that got the game within the last month would believe something like that.

anyone that have been playing the game for months know that the game is broken, the game is unplayable for some people and the game DO get worse with every update.

I've been playing it mostly every day since January and I agree with iddqdvie, the game is not broken. It has it's problems but it's far from broken.

Right.......

Yeah, but most of you here act like the game is FUBAR, but still play it.

• Like 2

I can play every other game well. Lag is the last of my problems, freezing too. If GTA Online is the only one with this problem, maybe it's the one having errors, don't you think, Sherlock? See what you typed, the only impression I have is that you're just a brainless fanboy who can only stuck their fists up your ass. Thousands are having the same problem... you don't know how stupid you looked.

exactly, thousands! thats a few percent. dont think you're smart. thanks

• Like 2

I feel ya OP, it's getting harder to put the game in rather than something else which is sad as I thought I would play untill GTA6, its not any one thing but lots of little things soon add up.

Will be giving it a wide berth when BL3 comes out and probally come back when I get a ps4.

I still play everyday. Pretty egomaniacal to think a game played by millions can be shut down because you are bored.

bane.jpg