GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What is the Worst Feature Added and Best Taken Away?

lilpokerface

lilpokerface

I was thinking about this the other day when I kept accidentally pulling up my camera when I was just trying to call a contact. I was in a buzzard and it was scanning my storage until I crashed and died. Anger ensues. Called up another buzzard and relished how I love the non-homing feature added recently. Don't think those are my worst/best but, with all that said, in your opinion what is the worst/best feature?

Arrows to Athens

Anyone who wants a shortcut to the Snapmatic application must be mentally challenged. They should go to the Snapmatic just like most of us use the Quick Job to go to a mission. And that takes longer than going down once and left once and clicking x or a and I don't see a shortcut for Quick Job despite it being the most used function on the phone. Do you see anyone asking for a silly shortcut to that? Of course not. Some nerd proabably got mad that he got killed because he failed to get into snapmatic in time and take a pic of his chrome Adder and spammed Rockstar's twitter as a result.

Edited by Fearx--
  • Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

the quick camera on the cellphone....i want it to be gone yesterday :(

1GPM69f.jpg

The Rhino tank nerf is the best feature.

It is now possible to defeat a Rhino tank without dying once if you are fast and smart with the rpg.

I agree with the fast camera feature. It is very annoying when I try to call someone.

A Maned Wolf

The ability to set and remove body armor and other things.

The quick camera causing me to waste time while getting shot at.

• Like 2

Worst thing added: Snapmatic shortcut

Best thing that unfortunately got taken away: Johnny.

• Like 2

the camera thing had to be a mistake. No way that's on purpose, right? right?!?

• Like 1

lilpokerface

I forgot all about him lol. I do miss beating his ass and setting him in fire.

I forgot all about him lol. I do miss beating his ass and setting him in fire.

And saying "YOU'RE FIRED!". Because, he was on fire...

Charles_Lee_Raye

We need to start seriously bugging rockstar about this fvcking retarded phone cam shortcut. Its wasting my time, along with their cloud bs system that sucks d!cks.

Remove the cliud system and have lobbies so I can join just rockstar created dm with all weapons open or whatever real specific input u can give.

Quick join is too random and always end up where you dont wanna be. The start screen only works for hosting.

Its incredibly silly that we have to come here to find and meet people to play certain missions with.

Forget incredibly silly its honestly pathetic and lazy. I played socom 2 on ps2 online 10 years ago and I could do this. There wasnt a free roam lobby but still it cant be that hard.

ArcadeWilliamz

Best new features added: The Content Creator & Second Property Ownership.

Worst Feature Added: Snapmaitc Shortcut.

Best, probably choosing contact missions from the pause menu.

Worst, limited time firework launcher. The fact we could use the musket all the time and not the fireworks is dumb.

KamikaziOtter

Worst "feature" added, nerffing of the heavy sniper rifle or that stupid arrow above your head pointing out your exact location...

Best feature so far... The ability to downsize your apartment but still keep your 10 car garage (car storage)

Worst: Snapmatic Shortcut, Mental State

Best: 2-property owning availability, Flight school

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

Like everybody else I gotta agree the Snapmatic shortcut is really bad, if they absolutely had to add it it should have been the right d pad button as that is only used for headlights to my knowledge?

Multiple property ownership was a nice feature, especially now as we are able to own the full 20 cars after downgrading.