2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.
Happy 25th Anniversary Grand Theft Auto!

What's the best apartment

Jizzle2014

RavingWithJesus

Eclipse Towers apt. 40. Garage for 10 cars and the best view.

I bought that with the stimulus money...it doesn't really have a good view. That's the 400k apartment right? I bought an apartment at weazel plaza as my second apartment when the high life update came out, and it has a great view and it's in a much better location...

I bought that with the stimulus money...it doesn't really have a good view. That's the 400k apartment right? I bought an apartment at weazel plaza as my second apartment when the high life update came out, and it has a great view and it's in a much better location...

I liked it from the beginning, so it was kinda my goal. The view is amazing in my opinion and from what i've seen it's similar to the view from the Weazel plaza apts.

RavingWithJesus

I liked it from the beginning, so it was kinda my goal. The view is amazing in my opinion and from what i've seen it's similar to the view from the Weazel plaza apts.

yeah but you get a better view of the city from weazel plaza, plus you aren't where everybody hangs out and kills each other, so I guess for a second apartment for you I'd recommend that or the Richard's Majestic apt 51...but those 2 are the best for anyone looking for a good apartment in my opinion

Edited by ajdude1

yeah but you get a better view of the city from weazel plaza, plus you aren't where everybody hangs out and kills each other, so I guess for a second apartment for you I'd recommend that or the Richard's Majestic apt 51...but those 2 are the best for anyone looking for a good apartment in my opinion

Let's exchange a few pics of the view from our apts.

RavingWithJesus

Let's exchange a few pics of the view from our apts.

well there's an entire thread about that:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/617422-apartment-database-photos-included/

I forgot the name but there's a garage on the bottom right of the map with a steep road which acts as a ramp onto a freeway.

Phantomspirit

I have Eclipse expensive one it's crap,I also have best Tinsel and best Weazel,I would recommend them....when mansions come , I will willingly ditch Eclipse for ever.....ps it's full of sh*tes.........

You said you already had the 500k apartment so if it were me id buy a 10 car garage near a custom shop check the east side of los santos several to chose from none of them cost very much or Del Perro Heights, Apt. 7 or if you dont mind spending alot of cash try the remodled tinsel towers. As for my comment to you earlier on my thread bad day alittle too much jack and my bad.

• 1 month later...

Del Perro has a terrible view, but you can see your garage entrance from the apt window, therefore you can see if any morons are waiting outside before you go out. It's usually relatively safe around there as well.
I just have that one apartment. I have the 10 car garage at Exceptionalists Way by the airport. Great spot if you like to fly.

My second character lives in the same Del Perro apartment as well as one of the houses in Paleto Bay, which is another great spot to live if you like to avoid drama. Hardly anyone ever up there messing about. Only sh*tty thing about Paleto Bay is the long flight or drive you have to make to get back to the city.

Don't waste unnecessary money on property. Unless you just hide in your apartment non-stop, get the cheapest high end apartment and then a small garage. Whatever cars don't fit into the garage go to storage, no big deal. I'm rarely ever in my apartment or garage as I'm active playing the game.

Del Perro Heights in my opinion has the best all round apartments, The views are not going to get you laid, apartment 20 has the best out the two but these high end apartments cost just $200,000+ to purchase and comes with a 10 car Garage. It has a shop just outside that you can hit over & over again & you can quickly retire back inside & watch the police running round looking for you. Drinks machines are located just across the road for topping up on energy. Ammunition is within walking distance & a Suburban store is just a short drive away. The junction outside is also a Baller spawn point so you don’t have to go hunting for cars to sell most of the time & Los Santos Auto's is just a leisurely minutes’ drive away. It’s also far enough out the way so it doesn't suffer from the same problem as Eclipse or Weasel where other players are almost permanently camped outside but not too far out so your away from all the action.

DelPerroHeights-GTAV.png

Edited by Zoolock