2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

What's the best apartment

Jizzle2014

I currently have a house with a 6 car garage in paleto bay and the 500k eclipse apartment and I was thinking about getting a ten car garage/apartment so what is the best one for the price? Or should I not bother with another apartment and just buy a 10 car garage

Edited by Jizzle2014

Apt 40 in Eclipse Towers has the best view IMO. Weazel Tower apt 101 has an epic view and apt 70 has a great view of the beach.

You don't need apartment. No, Heist won't come so save some of your money and buy garages instead. There are six 10 car garages around which 5 of them are pretty close to LSC and 3 of them are pretty close to clothing store and ammunation.

What else do you need?

Just know, if you do buy a ten car garage, and fill the garage, but want to go back to the 6 car, you can still keep the 4 other cars. :)

I like Tinsel Towers the best. I got the new one but it is the location I like best. Walking distance to lsc and plenty shops nearby. Perfect.

I liked weasel and Richards for the location too (same bonuses as tinsel) but hate the new spawning on the street thing. Minor grumble I know and I'll just get used to it, but still.

A garage is really ok though but I'm not keen on the locations.

I'm a big fan of Del Perro as well. Relatively safe around there, so less chance of getting shot as you drive out of the garage. Plus you can buy multiple apartments in the same building, which is convenient.

ALTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Alta..

alta..

alta.

You're nearby everything you need from 3 custom places, ammunation, the impound, mors mutual, the helicopter spawn points, underground. What more do you want?

Alta..

alta..

alta.

You're nearby everything you need from 3 custom places, ammunation, the impound, mors mutual, the helicopter spawn points, underground. What more do you want?

I do agree here. It was my first apartment and still my favorite. Plus, there's a gang attack in the construction across the street.

Rooftop rumble wiz

So they say if you previously own a 10 car garage or 2 of them, and move to a 6 car or 2 car you still keep all of your vehicles with your mechanic. What if you want to sell one of those vehicles later on? Do you still have 20 spots to fill in a smaller garage?

My gripe about Weazel, aside from spawning in the street, is my PV is always returned to Legion Square instead of Weazel Plaza.

Just know, if you do buy a ten car garage, and fill the garage, but want to go back to the 6 car, you can still keep the 4 other cars. :)

What do you mean?

Edited by Tipster98

The Khamelion

I like Tinsel Towers the best. I got the new one but it is the location I like best. Walking distance to lsc and plenty shops nearby. Perfect.

I liked weasel and Richards for the location too (same bonuses as tinsel) but hate the new spawning on the street thing. Minor grumble I know and I'll just get used to it, but still.

A garage is really ok though but I'm not keen on the locations.

Not ripping on you or anything but walking distance to a car modification shop really means nothing lol

IMO best apartment is Eclipse Towers Apt. 40, best view in the game. Overlooking everything; downtown, the airport, some of Vinewood Hills to the side, clear view of the Vinewood sign. You really can see the whole city without any high buildings getting in the way of the view. It's gorgeous at night, with all the lights on. Only 391k too!

Edited by The Khamelion

You already have the eclipse apartment. No need for another one. Just get a 10-gar garage near a LSC.

Another thing about Alta, if you spawn there you can start a lot of missions from that point and have a fairly short drive to each one; 90% of Gerald Missions, all of Simeon's missions, Some Lester missions like Crime Scenester.. and of course Rooftop Rumble are all under 1m away.

Alta..

alta..

alta.

I do agree here. It was my first apartment and still my favorite. Plus, there's a gang attack in the construction across the street.

plus many different paths to the garage entrance. my first apartment and still have it. the shambles garage is great ifyou farm tornados/peyotes.

The 500k one because of the pool and helipad.

Did you finally get banned?

Yep he did

I currently have a house with a 6 car garage in paleto bay and the 500k eclipse apartment and I was thinking about getting a ten car garage/apartment so what is the best one for the price? Or should I not bother with another apartment and just buy a 10 car garage

The best is the 150k 10 car garage 2 floor apartment. talking about value for money...

Yes, the 4 cars on the right side closest to the door will be moved into storage, feel free to call your mechanic whenever you want for him to deliver it.

ashbashbluesfan

Now if you currently own a 10 car garage or apartment with a 10 car garage and you move to a property with a smaller garage, the other cars will be placed into storage and you can still call your mechanic for them and use them for races.

However if you sell a car in storage you will lose that place so if you wish to sell a car that is in storage, first call that car and drive it into your garage and swap it with 1 of the cars in there, then your other car will go to storage and when you sell the car that is now in your garage there will just be a space there so you maintain 10 spaces for cars with a 2 or 6 car garage.

As for best apartment that's subjective, I have a 2 car house in grapeseed next to mckenzie airfield and from there I can call pegasus and be in an aircraft in seconds, this is a great house if you like jets because you can call your plane and go straight to the military base as soon as you walk out your door, plus I previously owned a 10 car garage so I have 10 cars with the 2 car house.

My other property is the $500,000 eclipse apartment, I like the interior, the view, it's 10 car and it's close to LSC, plus there's always some people nearby to kill.

Now if you currently own a 10 car garage or apartment with a 10 car garage and you move to a property with a smaller garage, the other cars will be placed into storage and you can still call your mechanic for them and use them for races.

However if you sell a car in storage you will lose that place so if you wish to sell a car that is in storage, first call that car and drive it into your garage and swap it with 1 of the cars in there, then your other car will go to storage and when you sell the car that is now in your garage there will just be a space there so you maintain 10 spaces for cars with a 2 or 6 car garage.

As for best apartment that's subjective, I have a 2 car house in grapeseed next to mckenzie airfield and from there I can call pegasus and be in an aircraft in seconds, this is a great house if you like jets because you can call your plane and go straight to the military base as soon as you walk out your door, plus I previously owned a 10 car garage so I have 10 cars with the 2 car house.

My other property is the $500,000 eclipse apartment, I like the interior, the view, it's 10 car and it's close to LSC, plus there's always some people nearby to kill.

Wouldn't the 6 car garage right outside the base suit you more if you like to fly the jets?

You already have the eclipse apartment. No need for another one. Just get a 10-gar garage near a LSC.

what would happen if i was to get 2 apartments at the same location? I want 2 at the same locale so storing vehicles would be easier.

what would happen if i was to get 2 apartments at the same location? I want 2 at the same locale so storing vehicles would be easier.

You can do that. When you enter the garage, it will ask you which garage you want to enter. I did that for a while but decided having a garage by the airport to set as my spawn point to access planes and choppers worked best for me.