Need For Speed: Most Wanted SA [MP/Storyline]

k3sshhii

most_wanted1_zpsea029d80.png
story_zpsba97dcd5.png

Brian O'conner, or people usually call him as Brian, he's a pro racer. He almost beat every racers on the whole of San Andreas with his main car. One day, Brian was going to Razor's base. Razor is the biggest and the most pro racer on San Andreas or as known as the king of racer. Brian has made a deal with Razor before and Brian fulfill that promise and finally they're going to race with long routes and dangerous.

In fact, Brian's lost and his car was exploded by hitting the barrels on the street. His reputation fallen dramatically and he's poor afterwards. But, Brian's friends, Mia and Tony are trying to help althought they're mediocre racers but his strategy and idea is the one thing. Then, Brian's trying to back up like before and beat 15 blacklist racers include Razor.

Features_zpsc10d9ed3.png

- Long Story

- More racers and challenges

- Long routes

- More characters

- Password feature

(after you beat the racer in the last, you will get the code/password for the next mission.)

notes_zps0314a73e.png

Temporary this topic is currently under maintanance. Also, I'm not copied from someone else and I got this idea from NFS Most Wanted.

Credits_zpsed51abdc.png

NFS:MW for the best game I've played.

Tukang Kerupuk for supporting me and give some Idea to make this storyline mission

Photobucket for upload a logo and some headers

Edited by Blues2030

Looks promising.

Just the downside is that you mixed Fast and Furious with NFS.

Jimmy_Leppard

NFS MW (2005) is one of my favorite PC games of all time. I might give it a shot. Good luck.

Ah... another racing MP, that's what i looking for! Let's hope this will be better than my current mission pack LwFS.

And be sure DYOM limits won't let you stop designing the project. So good luck! :^:

Currently playing NFS Pro Street. :p

Huzaifa khan

I like NFS most wanted too much hope you make a great racing missions :) Good luck :^:

Looks promising.

Just the downside is that you mixed Fast and Furious with NFS.

I just mixed some characters of Fast n Furious.

NFS MW (2005) is one of my favorite PC games of all time. I might give it a shot. Good luck.

EDIT:

- Added more features

- Added Credits

Chapther one is 50% done, I will upload these missions as soon as possible. Stay tuned! :lol: