2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

If You Met a Rock * Employee, What would you say or Do?

lilpokerface

lilpokerface

So, I was wondering what the GTA Forumers would do our say if they ran into an employee of Rock* Would you commend them, cuss them out, beat the sh*t out of them lol. And we all know what we would do if it was a hot chick. I mean in real life.

Edited by lilpokerface
  • Like 2

"Come here, man. I want that damn shirt."

Edited by Zhake

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

It would all depend on what their play style was. If they were just getting a haircut or driving around i would ignore them, but if they were engaged in a free roam deathmatch I would probably join in. So it depends on the scenario.

I'd invite them to Darts, since few people join that.

Edited by Staten
  • Like 2

I would invite him to play 3 missions in a row with me and 2 friends. And bet him 100 bucks if all 4 stay in the party for that long, without disconnecting.

• Like 9

Shotgun blast to the face.

Oh, you mean if I met then in GTA0. Air thrust.

:p

probably jump to a new session. Everyone knows them god modders and glitchers and R* employees are each and the same. Both are paid by R* to fek up this game at every possible turn ;)

• Like 1

GTA-Freak-Vi

Probably ask why there's no release date for ps4/XONE/PC yet after all this time.. then later we'd go to lunch at an expensive restaurant, I'm not paying tho.

Edited by GTA-Freak-Vi

CrysisAverted

I would ask them who's idea was to use Cloud servers

Edited by Sh4d0wX32111

I'll ask them what they're job is, if they're just a small employee, then I'd say "you've done a good job, but your boss is piece of sh*t"

• Like 7

I'd take him hostage and for everyday it's been without heists is how long he would remain my prisoner.

• Like 7

tenpennyisplainevil

I'd not treat him any differently than a normal person I'd meet, but GTA is obviously the main subject in our conversation

• Like 2

I'd invite him for a beer, sit down and talk about the future of GTA:O because after all he doesn't work there alone. F*ck me, right?

• Like 1

Ask them why the f*ck I still have more fun playing GTA 4 freeroam in one area (airport) than the whole map of 5/Online.....then slam their head in a gate for removing the gate launch glitch :)

• Like 3

Bongsquirrel

probably jump to a new session. Everyone knows them god modders and glitchers and R* employees are each and the same. Both are paid by R* to fek up this game at every possible turn ;)

I saw a player that was in gode mode killing people and i reported them and send them a message they replied by saying they work for R LOL.Their gamertag was something referring to R too.

Ask them why the f*ck I still have more fun playing GTA 4 freeroam in one area (airport) than the whole map of 5/Online.....then slam their head in a gate for removing the gate launch glitch :)

I agree, I was playing IV yesterday and had so much fun at the airport. More fun then I've ever had on gta online. I think IV multiplayer is more fun because the characters, cars, and environment all go together. It's that depressing feeling but also exciting in many ways, V on the other hand feels to mainstream and boring. Maybe the army dlc with save this game.............. Oh who am I kidding of course it will!

OT: if I encountered them in gta online I would ask where are heists or I would ask who idea was it to make that awful clothing we have.

If I encountered them in real life I would..... Well......... Give em a nice ol' hug!

Edited by Ag3ofLive
  • Like 1

CheaterMcCheat

I'd take him hostage and for everyday it's been without heists is how long he would remain my prisoner.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

I'd shake their hand and congratulate them on their success on the older titles in the series, then question what made them mess up on V after all these years

• Like 3
948185.png

I've met a couple and was offered an HR job in their office near where I Iived at the time. I know one guy really well, but he only worked there when GTA4 came out.

When the guy said he worked for R* as a play tester I said I was jealous. He gave me some of his free games. Nice guy, doesn't want to talk about work all the time.

Ask him/her when the hell are we getting a revolver? Seriously, semi-auto pistols have gotten stale. This is coming from a guy whose favourite weapons usually come from the handgun class of firearms. I don't care if it is a .38 Special or a .44 Magnum, I just want a damn revolver.

• Like 2

Crunch McThornbody

Ask them why they constantly keep eroding the small harmless fun elements of the game (like removing the ability to the change stock rim colour) whilst leaving the big glitches wide open for every numpty to exploit, often at the exepense of others (griefing through god mode, wall glitches etc.)

Edited by Crunch McThornbody

Dan_Houser_Official

Trace his IP

Go to where he lives

Kidnap him

Tell the police that I will release the hostage if heists or any finished playable heist are released on gta online

Have police say "Stay tuned"

Kill hostage and myself.

spawn trap him in God mode then laugh when he goes into passive mode as i kill him with the fire truck then send him a message saying "get better at the game you stupid noob" when he leaves also report him hopefully he gets mic banned

MitchMaljers

Ask him/her when the hell are we getting a revolver? Seriously, semi-auto pistols have gotten stale. This is coming from a guy whose favourite weapons usually come from the handgun class of firearms. I don't care if it is a .38 Special or a .44 Magnum, I just want a damn revolver.

Why not both? I'm dying for a Revolver type of handgun and something like a real Sawed-off Shotgun, which would probably have like 2 shells in it's magazine but it would deliver extreme damage at close range.

"Remove your fingers from your ass and work properly."

Nah, seriously, nothing apart from "hello" and "bye bye" because I'm sure he won't answer my questions or tell crap like what they do on their support thing.

Or I'll have to use some tools to make him talk, and this would bring big troubles to me so...

Edited by jdwarfer