GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

There's more to Miljet than meets the eye.

gorskiegangsta

gorskiegangsta

Apparently, Miljet allows all passengers to shoot out in every direction.

around 55 minute mark

Yes, it isn't as realistic, and it still wouldn't stand a chance against Lazer or Buzzard. However, it is a pretty unique feature which allows for interesting drive fly by's.

This makes me wonder if Swift is equipped with the same feature. (If someone here that already owns it can test it, please let us know). If so, it might just justify getting either one of them, as it introduces some new, unique gameplay. [e.g. Just imagine contact missions where you're chasing and lighting up baddies in helicopter instead of a car.] It would break the monotony somewhat. #wecanalldream

• Like 2

Not A Nice Person

- Flys by a player in a milijet shooting at him

- Pulls out minigun

- Oh sh*t

Pg7Txhi.gif

I saw that feature but the only firearms we can use doesn't shoot far enought to be really effective.

gorskiegangsta

- Flys by a player in a milijet shooting at him

- Pulls out minigun

- Oh sh*t

True enough, an RPG or a Minigun in a capable hands would put the "fly by" hijinks to a swift (pun intended) end. However, most people don't have supremely 'capable hands'.

Fly bys? 16 passengers?

You might not see me for a few days, I'm going to be grinding Rooftop Rumble.

• Like 2

j4hhYw6.png

(Classic) Swift has it as far as I know. Was in shotgun (?) passenger seat and could fire in every direction (ie through the heli) with my AP pistol. My buddy and. I were just wrecking people on foot (dat auto aim...) Its pretty well armored and fast too so unless they got an RPG/minigun and good aim it's really hard to take ya out. Biggest threats are, as you would assume, LAZERs and tanks.

Are some people so lazy they actually watch other people playing video games for them?

Are some people so lazy they actually watch other people playing video games for them?

Are some people so lazy that they actually watch other people play football/baseball/cricket/insertsporthere for them?

Yes, and they have done so seen the first caveman decided to watch other cavemen hunt dinosaurs instead of helping, all the way 168 years ago. KIFFLOM!

CrysisAverted

16 person Milijet = 1 Rocket 16 Man kill from my Buzzard, but at least they have a chance at missing me by a wild margin with their pistols and smg's

Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter rocks. Their videos are more entertaining than the game itself.

Edited by TCMike

16 person Milijet = 1 Rocket 16 Man kill from my Buzzard, but at least they have a chance at missing me by a wild margin with their pistols and smg's

Of course, any non-horrible pilot could dodge those missiles and be out of range under 20 seconds. Also, I doubt any crew smart enough to be good at close air support would not take any AA precautions - when it comes to free roaming in aircraft my crew usually has a LAZER ready to intercept any threat to our gunships.

All this chopper talk, makes me want the Huey mod from GTAIV...

Edited by gbrown100
  • Like 2

TheGoodSgtScooter

I can confirm the Swift helo is good for flybys.

gorskiegangsta

(Classic) Swift has it as far as I know. Was in shotgun (?) passenger seat and could fire in every direction (ie through the heli) with my AP pistol. My buddy and. I were just wrecking people on foot (dat auto aim...) Its pretty well armored and fast too so unless they got an RPG/minigun and good aim it's really hard to take ya out. Biggest threats are, as you would assume, LAZERs and tanks.

That's wonderful. However, now I'm wondering whether this feature has been added to all aircraft, which would be just awesome!

Was about to scoff off the video being too long and played by some "swag" kids. Turns out it's Roosterteeth/Achievement Hunter. :)
Will definitely watch it when I can.

Not sure why it's a feature. I mean, most air kills are done with lock-on rockets/machine guns from the air or minigun/heavy sniper/rocket launcher from the ground. The only way the fly-by would be effective is if two Miljets were next to one another and 3,2,1 Go! everyone shoots each other like some sort of ship battle with cannons. It would be a cool idea if everyone could somehow make it so they sit on the same side.

Except for the fact that you can only have 16 people in one freeroam session...

7Rj3AZw.png

Are some people so lazy that they actually watch other people play football/baseball/cricket/insertsporthere for them?

Yes, and they have done so seen the first caveman decided to watch other cavemen hunt dinosaurs instead of helping, all the way 168 years ago. KIFFLOM!

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

:lol::happy::lol::D:colgate:

- WASTED -

[GrottiCollector killed gbrown100]

• Like 1

Also, if the door is open and if you keep sprinting into it, it will catapult and ragdoll your character away. Quite hilarious.

NotoriousJDP

I was able to shoot one of these down with a RPG...and it had 7 people in it. It was awesome.

How u the 17th person in the session tho lol

• Like 1

BrokenLizard

Except for the fact that you can only have 16 people in one freeroam session...

oooo, got em there.

Wait, so its not just a huge chunk of useless expensive metal that will rarely have more than one person in it and never be requested for delivery?

Wait, so its not just a huge chunk of useless expensive metal that will rarely have more than one person in it and never be requested for delivery?

That would be the Tank, arguably made from expensive metal...on second thoughts every Pegasus Vehicle and most of my PV's.

miljet is like a mix of the luxor and the titan. say what you like about it but its a great addition to the game

• Like 1

You can fire an AP pistol out of the passenger seat of a cargobob anyway right? I was doing it on 1.15 and wondered if that was always the case.

Edited by elfoam