[PS3] After the reinstallation there is no way to load saved games fro

siwykraken

Hello,

I have a problem ...

Half a year ago I borrowed from a friend GTA V DVD version, but I had to give the game back to him but save files ive kept for future...

Yesterday i have bought digital version, installed it on my PS3 and saved games were not loaded, moreover when you try to enter from the game menu and select - load game, the save game files are not recognized ...

I checked the files ( from PS3 main menu) and they are still on the console.

I have not found anywhere in the network solution to my problem (maybe I was looking poorly, for what I apologize).

I guess there are two options:

1) saved games from the DVD version does not match the digital version (strange but maybe)

2) It is more likely that the saved games from previous versions of the game (prior update - for example, I do not know 1.04) are not recognized by the version of my game (yesterday when I downloaded the installation there were 11 updates installed)

I would be grateful for your quick help, because i want to put my hands on GTA V asap :cool:

Thanks!

Kraken

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Please have a look at this thread--> http://gtaforums.com/topic/733448-cant-access-previous-saved-games-or-online-profile-after-downloading-game-again-on-ps3/

It is a very similar situation to yours

I've logged in to my PSN account from the last installation and it doesn't work for me :( don't know what to do...

2) It is more likely that the saved games from previous versions of the game (prior update - for example, I do not know 1.04) are not recognized by the version of my game (yesterday when I downloaded the installation there were 11 updates installed)

You could test this by removing the updates from your system, and then try loading your save data.

Be aware that you will need to take your console fully offline otherwise the updates will automatically re-download.