Is the Turismo R worth it

Zack23

Worth it for what? It's a hoot in free roam but the Zenorno (sadly) is still the best super car for racing. I have both though I never really drive either of them.

Since I'm not spending my money on it and not driving it, is my opinion worth it?

If yes, then yes. Great car for the price, but Zentorno is better for the price.

I have a Turismo and Zentorno. I race both but prefer the Turismo in freeroam. The Zentorno is a little quicker in races. But I'll tell you something, I did a mission earlier today, one guy was out in his Turiusmo. I had my Massacro, we had to drive up the freeway to the mission. He left first, pulled out on the freeway and I chased after him in the Massacro. The Massacro caught, passed and left him behind in top speed too. I was suitably impressed, great performance per dollar.

Of course his Turismo may have not been fully modified yet but he was around level 90.

Edited by elfoam

Since I'm not spending my money on it and not driving it, is my opinion worth it?

If yes, then yes. Great car for the price, but Zentorno is better for the price.

So if I were to save up to 725,000 and buy a Zentorno it would still be better than a modified Turismo R

I have a Turismo and Zentorno. I race both but prefer the Turismo in freeroam. The Zentorno is a little quicker in races. But I'll tell you something, I did a mission earlier today, one guy was out in his Turiusmo. I had my Massacro, we had to drive up the freeway to the mission. He left first, pulled out on the freeway and I chased after him in the Massacro. The Massacro caught, passed and left him behind in top speed too. I was suitably impressed, great performance per dollar.

Of course his Turismo may have not been fully modified yet but he was around level 90.

Yeah the Massacro is great. Mine is almost fully modified (performance wise) and it can keep up with some super cars

So if I were to save up to 725,000 and buy a Zentorno it would still be better than a modified Turismo RNo a modified Turismo is faster than a stock Zentorno. But both fully modified the Zentorno is faster. In saying that a stock zentorno will beat a modified turiusmo in most races just because its heavily and less likely to crash/be crashed into. Edited by elfoam

So if I were to save up to 725,000 and buy a Zentorno it would still be better than a modified Turismo R
No a modified Turismo is faster than a stock Zentorno. But both fully modified the Zentorno is faster. In saying that a stock zentorno will beat a modified turiusmo in most races just because its heavily and less likely to crash/be crashed into.Might aswell just buy a Turismo R since its cheaper and Ill have more money to upgrade it.

I'd buy the Zentorno just because it's the best car in the game. If you are going to spend big, buy the best.

If you want the best car for the dollar get a Massacro.

I'd buy the Zentorno just because it's the best car in the game. If you are going to spend big, buy the best.

If you want the best car for the dollar get a Massacro.

Ok. Btw, I already have the Massacro

Delta India Echo

I'd buy the Zentorno just because it's the best car in the game.

blah blah blah opinions.

It's also the ugliest in the game. You are right if you meant performance-wise.

Edited by Delta India Echo

efe4a6b167.png

Bought a Turismo some days ago, the Zentorno may be faster, but the extra 250K isn't worth it.. Plus, the Turismo looks pretty cool!

KAWASAKI KX 500

if you are a good racer then the turismo will beat the zentorno in races, due to the fact that turismo has better aceleration, however it has a huge lack of traction in the rear end making it far to easy to spin out

Totally worth the price! :) It's competitive enough to deal with any Zentorno/Adder/Entity (with a price diference between 200-500k!), i love mine It's very fast and has an amazing acceleration with great traction and braking, in my opinion it's the best looking car in the Super class, the only disadvantage is that it is sooo light-weight so you may have to be careful when someone tryies to ram you; even though you can pass down the rear bumper of almost every super car making them lose the control ;)

Edited by caarl00s

Totally worth the price! :) It's competitive enough to deal with any Zentorno/Adder/Entity (with a price diference between 200-500k!), i love mine It's very fast and has an amazing acceleration with great traction and braking, in my opinion it's the best looking car in the Super class, the only disadvantage is that it is sooo light-weight so you may have to be careful when someone tryies to ram you; even though you can pass down the rear bumper of almost every super car making them lose the control ;)

Ok thanks. I think I'll buy it since its cheaper, i can spend more money on mods and it competes too

JimmyFantastic

Zentorno is faster. If you like the look of it then sure, get it if you want it - but ultimately it is sub optimal for racing.

Giantsgiants

The Zentorno is the fastest car in races, but races are still doable with the Turismo R. So I'd say it's worth it.

0_0.jpg

I'd say so, If you can handle the ridiculously low stock suspension then your pretty much set.

I think you should buy neither and just save up for the next DLC super car since the Zentorno will be dead by then and that car will carry on the torch of being the most popular. Plus, if you save now, you can actually afford the car and be able to upgrade it immediately.

...Or of course you could just buy cashcards and get everything.

Turismo has less durability compared to Zentorno.

In terms of driving, Turismo is very light with decent brakes. Easier to in tight corners drift.

So get Turismo. It's nimble.

They both drive very differently I would suggest driving both for a good while in SP, for me the Tourismo is more fun and rewarding but for missions and FR battles I will chose the Zentorno as others have said the durability seems twice as long to me.

iDream_Of_Jeannie

My master has a Turismo R. :) It's a great super for the price! The Zentorno is good for straights and the Turismo R is good for turns.

So I say yes!! :)