GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is anyone else mysteriously losing ammo?

CheaterMcCheat

CheaterMcCheat

I just started a job and paid 500 odd to refill my ammo. I did another job with the buzzard, not firing a shot from any of my weapons on the weapon wheel. The next job I joined after that it said to pay 20k to refill all my ammo.

• Like 1

Has happened to me sometimes...and since I dont do very many combat type missions it means itmust happen to others alot.

slippery slope

Yeah, same here! Losing half of my grenade launcher ammo if I die with it equipped too...

• Like 1

CheaterMcCheat

Yeah, same here! Losing half of my grenade launcher ammo if I die with it equipped too...

I think that is normal, if you die with a weapon equipped you lose one magazine of that ammo type. But I am losing ammo when I have not died or fired a shot. You just don't notice it with other weapons since you have so much ammo for them.

Edited by CheaterMcCheat

slippery slope

I think that is normal, if you die with a weapon equipped you lose one magazine of that ammo type. But I am losing ammo when I have not died or fired a shot. You just don't notice it with other weapons since you have so much ammo for them.

Oh really? I've never noticed it with the grenade launcher before. Definitely having the same problem with AR and I think sniper ammo disappearing though, when I know I've used neither. Kept thinking I'd picked up a naff SMG when I saw 'purchase all ammo 18K'

It's gonna be an expensive month or two...

If you don't own an SMG you'll end up buying ammo for it by mistake. Just buy one.

Furry_Monkey

My second character regularly loses nearly all her ammo for the special carbine, but everything else is fine. I'll fill up at the beginning of any mission and then later on be told that it's running low on ammo, and I *know* I've not used it or lost much through death. It's just disappearing.

It's never happened on my main character though.

Furry_Monkey

I'm always losing ammo for the Gusenberg even though I never use it.

I f*cking hate that gun. I really wish I could chuck it.

You picked up a weapon you don't normally carry from a dead NPC. Most likely the MP5 lookalike or the Uzi or the assault rifle. If you don't carry all the weapons you will pick one up in mission and it will ask you to pay for the ammunition to fill it. Don't do it. Hold the button to bring up the weapon wheel, highlight the stupid gun and press Y/Triangle to drop it.

And, as stated, if you die while AIMING the grenade launcher you lose all the ammo from the cylinder. This is a game bug that causes a bunch of money loss due to aiming down sights and being killed. I used to think reloading early dropped all the ammo in that magazine but I have sat around doing the math watching the reloads and I z don't believe that part is true. This isn't HardCoreBF4.

Edited by madmanaz

Does the Gusenberg use different ammo to smg's?

It uses MG ammo

Dan_Houser_Official

its so you need to buy more ammo for cash cards

i had 900 ap pistol ammo yesterday

today i have 200

I just started a job and paid 500 odd to refill my ammo. I did another job with the buzzard, not firing a shot from any of my weapons on the weapon wheel. The next job I joined after that it said to pay 20k to refill all my ammo.

Might picked up a weapon or throwable item you dropped before and they trying make you buy full ammo.

My musket is on zero bullets (wish I could f*ck it off) and it's always saying $75,000 stock ammo up on the job entry part. If you also drop a weapon in the same category it loses ammo.

Ooff-topic here, I got a question; anyone having a floating garage glitch with there adder? Or any car for that matter..

2diimc1.jpg

ive lost 10 'nade launcher rounds last session I played. Not between missions, i think it happened when I died in free roam.

seems heavy weapon ammunition glitch is return , albeit not just re-infected the heavy weapons , other firearms as well ( if u die while holding that weapon , u'll lose some ammo )

it's best to use AP pistol so u need to buy the SNS's ammo

Nah...

But I do keep loosing my bullet proof vests.

Seriously, log out with full vest health, log back in next day, no vest at all. Not cool.

Nah...But I do keep loosing my bullet proof vests.Seriously, log out with full vest health, log back in next day, no vest at all. Not cool.

It's always done that to me. I don't think it saves only saves the vest in inventory so you have buy again each session change/log online.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I thought it wass normal to use ammo when dying....for an example i just cant recall a time were dying with my grenade launcher equiped didnt let me lose like half of the ammo

1GPM69f.jpg