GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Need Advise On My Next Car Purchase Please

Shootinalloveryourface

Shootinalloveryourface

Yo

I currently have 19 vehicles, and y'all with a bit of maths knowledge will know that means I have a space that needs filling.

My criteria is loose and I'm pretty open. Currently I'm thinking something big (four guys capacity) or just something fun (one or two guys).

For reference, here are my 19 vehicles:

nEipTeR.jpg

fUBKbHO.jpg

Vte43HD.jpg

vIht7yP.jpg

7vFnjGF.jpg

cxvErtm.jpg

Hu7sOn0.jpg

xWJNQic.jpg

6bx4IDl.jpg

2JUutFK.jpg

4wkuegn.jpg

xQsFvB5.jpg

DjOdN3n.jpg

F6y5PMz.jpg

8oxH6dw.jpg

S6h2Ezl.jpg

qMUZkPU.jpg

TWjeNvW.jpg

3wDJEC6.jpg

Ib04rKn.jpg

4BYpi6v.jpg

Notes: I'm not a racer per se, but I do race

Yes I like bright cars with awese paintjobs deal with it

inb4custom tyres omg wtf

If you would like to know any of my paint combos please ask :)

Apologies for the formatting I'm on the phone

Thanks for answers

You seem to be missing a crotch rocket.

I'd get an Akuma or a Bati if I were you.

Failing that get some classic muscle in that garage.

Giantsgiants?

Only kidding, get a Jester or a Cognoscenti Cabrio.

or get a hardtop banshee and place it opposite your soft top banshee, that's what I did, why? I have no idea

/thread

0_0.jpg

Edited by Reconified
  • Like 2

Shootinalloveryourface

Thanks for the suggestions.

I did have a Sedan up till a week ago. I sold my Albany Primo because it wasn't really ticking any boxes with me other than looking (kinda) cool

ADropInTheOcean

With all due respect, it's been a long time since I've seen a garage as dreadful as yours, your car choices are good but just about everything in them looks hideous. The Kalaharai is possibly the less horrendous one, with SOME imagination it might pass for a safari jeep or something, but I still wouldn't drive it if I was in the middle of the Grand Senora Desert and that thing was the only vehicle in sight.

With that said, go get a Shafter or something, you are definitely lacking a sedan there. It scares me to think about how far you will ruin it though.

Edited by henriquedematos

Giantsgiants?

or get a hardtop banshee and place it opposite your soft top banshee, that's what I did, why? I have no idea

/thread

0_0.jpg

hardtop banshee is so cool!! :cool:

• Like 2

All I have to say is look at my signature. See that car? It's the Stinger GT.

You know what to do

I agree with this guy. I sold my Stinger GT, biggest mistake I ever made in my GTAO life. Beautiful and fun car

• Like 2

Yo

I currently have 19 vehicles, and y'all with a bit of maths knowledge will know that means I have a space that needs filling.

My criteria is loose and I'm pretty open. Currently I'm thinking something big (four guys capacity) or just something fun (one or two guys).

For reference, here are my 19 vehicles:

nEipTeR.jpg

fUBKbHO.jpg

Vte43HD.jpg

vIht7yP.jpg

7vFnjGF.jpg

cxvErtm.jpg

Hu7sOn0.jpg

xWJNQic.jpg

6bx4IDl.jpg

2JUutFK.jpg

4wkuegn.jpg

xQsFvB5.jpg

DjOdN3n.jpg

F6y5PMz.jpg

8oxH6dw.jpg

S6h2Ezl.jpg

qMUZkPU.jpg

TWjeNvW.jpg

3wDJEC6.jpg

Ib04rKn.jpg

4BYpi6v.jpg

Notes: I'm not a racer per se, but I do race

Yes I like bright cars with awese paintjobs deal with it

inb4custom tyres omg wtf

If you would like to know any of my paint combos please ask :)

Apologies for the formatting I'm on the phone

Thanks for answers

dude dont wanna be rude but your cars look like something out of a Dr Seuss book!!

Giantsgiants?

/thread

hardtop banshee is so cool!! :cool:

The hardtop banshee is the official master race.

• Like 2

With all due respect, it's been a long time since I've seen a garage as dreadful as yours, your car choices are good but just about everything in them looks hideous. The Kalaharai is possibly the less horrendous one, with SOME imagination it might pass for a safari jeep or something, but I still wouldn't drive it if I was in the middle of the Grand Senora Desert and that thing was the only vehicle in sight.

With that said, go get a Shafter or something, you are definitely lacking a sedan there. It scares me to think about how far you will ruin it though.

*throws you a cookie*

You also seem to not have a sedan either. I think you should get a schafter or a warrener.

Warrener is a good choice, I have one, it's fast, it's fun to drive and it's handling is (kind of) like the Futo : for drifting. so if I was you, I would get a Warrener

How about a zirconium stratum.

-It's 4x4

-4 person vehicle

-Fully upgraded not the fastest but if your a good driver you can out run everybody.

-The cornering is awesome.

• Like 2

ADropInTheOcean

*throws you a cookie*

Thanks, but I'm with an awful indigestion after seeing those things :barf:

ADropInTheOcean

How about a zirconium stratum.

-It's 4x4

-4 person vehicle

-Fully upgraded not the fastest but if your a good driver you can out run everybody.

-The cornering is awesome.

I think a Dilettante would fit him better :lol:

Your Carbo and Dubsta 6x6 are poison, and your Kalahari is nothing short of Giantsgiants. God, we criticise the poor guy and half of our garages look like his.

That aside, get a Schafter.

Edited by ModderX

OMG you have so bad taste OP...

But if I were you I'd keep that space empty and if you really want another vehicle, get rid of one ideous crap you have.

Edited by jdwarfer

Shootinalloveryourface

I'm genuinely surprised at the bad taste comments.

Are you telling me that my Banshee, Infernus, Zentoro, Mesa, Bullet, Bifta, Panto, Comet and Carbo don't look good? Man I love those paintjobs. I spend most of my time just sorting out and perfecting ma rides.

I used to have a Stinger GT. It was awesome, hmmmmm may have to choose that or a Sedan, or hardtop Banshee or a second Panto.

I'm not a fan of these crotch rockets. I only have the Sovereign because it was limited time only (and it looks cool).

To the poster concerned about what I'd do to a Sedan, here's my old Primo:

KxqVkSp.jpg

Was tough to get the colours right on that one

That's a pretty well-rounded collection. I support the call for motorcycles, and would recommend Dinka Akuma or Principe Nemesis.

I'm genuinely surprised at the bad taste comments.

Are you telling me that my Banshee, Infernus, Zentoro, Mesa, Bullet, Bifta, Panto, Comet and Carbo don't look good? Man I love those paintjobs. I spend most of my time just sorting out and perfecting ma rides.

I used to have a Stinger GT. It was awesome, hmmmmm may have to choose that or a Sedan, or hardtop Banshee or a second Panto.

I'm not a fan of these crotch rockets. I only have the Sovereign because it was limited time only (and it looks cool).

To the poster concerned about what I'd do to a Sedan, here's my old Primo:

Was tough to get the colours right on that one

Each to their own, obviously some people won't like your cars. Why they find the need to express this fact I'll never know.

• Like 1

Everyones taste in paint and art is different and changes wildly with time. Pointless commenting on each others cars looks. They all look perfect to the owner and in the end they all race the same speed as they are the same car.

mistermaster7

Dude.. (I know everyone has their own opinions..) BUT most of your cars look horrible!

OT. You should definitely get Dinka Akuma, it's the best bike out there for every situations. :)