GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hardcore Mode for GTA Online!?!?

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

Do you guys think it would be cool to have a hardcore mode for GTA Online? I'll show you some of the features:

- Free AIM only

- Only one primary weapon, you can choose between Assault Rifles, RPG, grenade launcher, shotguns, etc but you can only carry one of em, the others are going to be on your apartment or in a vehicle just like L.A. Noire.

- Only one secondary weapon, you can choose any kind of pistol, i would reccommend you to get the AP Pistol or .50 Cal if you have the Special/Collector's game.

- You can remove and put back the suppressor not having to go to ammu-nation, just go to your interaction menu and remove it.

- Ememies now have a increase of 50% on ther shooting accuracy.

- 6 Stars Wanted Level: The P-996 Lazer/Hydra will chase you if you're using a aircraft, just like the Hydra did in San Andreas, the Police Maverick will be replaced by the Buzzard/Hunter but they will only use the machine guns.

- If your personal vehicle with your weapons gets destroyed you are going to have to purchase your weapons all over again, this only happens if a NPC does it, it does not apply for other players.

Any more suggestions?

Edited by L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • Like 2

CheaterMcCheat

Make the NPC's any more accurate and they will headshot you every shot they fire.

• Like 3

The suppressor thing wouldn't work realistically. Remember that suppressed weapons use a different type of ammunition instead of the basic rounds.

KamikaziOtter

No radar... no gamer tag... and especially, no stupid arrow pointing out your location.

• Like 2

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

I don't agree with making cops any more accurate. You also forgot to put no radar.

That's why i said "any more suggestions?" i want you guys to give new ideas :)

- No white flashing screen when you kill someone or red cross in the middle of the screen.

Edited by L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

no. heres how it should be.

• free aim only
  • half health
  • cheap weapons (pistol, sawed off shotgun, ak47)
  • cars require gas
  • no minimap
  • go to hospital to get health
  • longer drunk mode
  • all military vehicles are locked
  • can only use planes that you bought

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

#InfernalOutcast Well, that would be interesting haha, but i don't think it would be so hard since when you select the simple crosshair it's almost invisible.

#DopeFresh I see a good wishlist right there :cookie:

This is not Hardcore Mode. This is Quick Death Money Wasting Mode.

Just make it like RDR hardcore freeroam.

-Free aim

-No constant player blips

-Only show up on map when you shoot/talk/in line of sight

Also, the Hydra and Hunter would need to be put into the game for your idea to be feasible.

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

Just make it like RDR hardcore freeroam.

-Free aim

-No constant player blips

-Only show up on map when you shoot/talk/in line of sight

Also, the Hydra and Hunter would need to be put into the game for your idea to be feasible.

Nop, that's why i've put the Lazer and Buzzard as a opition too

Play Battlefield, if ya want a hardcore mode.

7Rj3AZw.png

f*cking hell. This game is directed towards adult's but the game is run by 7-12 year olds. Like the Scion XB is marketed towards kids but older people like it. They cant play a game where nothing is holding their hand, rockstar will lose a ton of money, the aim assist kiddies will get fed up about it instead of switching lobbies and someone will find a way to make a glitch out of it.

Hardcore would just gonna end up being empty like free aim. Personally, I say no but I would like to see a 6 star wanted level where you'd be pursued by the military and maybe remove ability to remove it by Lester?

Edited by PoopyThomas