1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Content Creator Wishlist

stronktank

GamerGhost

I'm on Console (Xb1) for Reference but,

My wishlist is:

1. The option of making "Execute Target Actor" as an addable Mission Objective in any Creator Content Mission, or as a Stand-Alone option as a Mission-Type to Create.

2. Actors on Vehicle's Guns/Weapons DO NOT dismount them and will use them as their ONLY Weapon IF Unarmed.

3. Being able to Remove just the Driver-Actor of a Vehicle as one option, then being able to remove ALL the Passengers with another, plus the option to Skip the Driver's Seat when placing Actors inside a Vehicle.

4. Being able to place Pickups and Actors INSIDE buildings we can already enter.

5. Actors use Compact Grenade Launcher and Ordinary Grenades from Boats/Motorcycles.

6. Friendly Actor Commands, like "Follow" & "Stay Here" with Actors getting inside your Car when following you.

7. Twice as Long Description Length and the ability to set different Object & Objective Texts for Teams 1 & 2.

8. Single Player Mission Creator Option and a 20 Mission Storyline Creator where you can Place the Title of the Storyline as a whole and a Title for each Mission.

+The Addition of Alert Messages for certain Locations and Events in the Mission if a Storyline Creator was added.

This is my Dream and I hope it is implemented.

I really feel this would improve this already great game over 100x easily.

I really do love creating Missions and Storylines so

I really hope this is considered.

Thank you for your time.

~PS:

If you ever have the ability to make it to where you can add more then 20 Actors in a Mission... Please do it lol. Even 25 would be good but 35 would be amazing.

Edited by GamerGhost
  • Like 1
REXX
8 hours ago, GamerGhost said:

I'm on Console (Xb1) for Reference but,

My wishlist is:

1. The option of making "Execute Target Actor" as an addable Mission Objective in any Creator Content Mission, or as a Stand-Alone option as a Mission-Type to Create.

2. Actors on Vehicle's Guns/Weapons DO NOT dismount them and will use them as their ONLY Weapon IF Unarmed.

3. Being able to Remove just the Driver-Actor of a Vehicle as one option, then being able to remove ALL the Passengers with another, plus the option to Skip the Driver's Seat when placing Actors inside a Vehicle.

4. Being able to place Pickups and Actors INSIDE buildings we can already enter.

5. Actors use Compact Grenade Launcher and Ordinary Grenades from Boats/Motorcycles.

6. Friendly Actor Commands, like "Follow" & "Stay Here" with Actors getting inside your Car when following you.

7. Twice as Long Description Length and the ability to set different Object & Objective Texts for Teams 1 & 2.

8. Single Player Mission Creator Option and a 20 Mission Storyline Creator where you can Place the Title of the Storyline as a whole and a Title for each Mission.

+The Addition of Alert Messages for certain Locations and Events in the Mission if a Storyline Creator was added.

This is my Dream and I hope it is implemented.

I really feel this would improve this already great game over 100x easily.

I really do love creating Missions and Storylines so

I really hope this is considered.

Thank you for your time.

~PS:

If you ever have the ability to make it to where you can add more then 20 Actors in a Mission... Please do it lol. Even 25 would be good but 35 would be amazing.

ALL of this is in the Mission Creator. No joke, literally everything.

Big Molio
On 3/27/2020 at 7:51 PM, emaginutiv said:

Why TF can't we use the Open Wheel Class yet for making races

Yeah, I'm looking forward to being able to create some Open Wheel class circuits. I hope we get all the new barrier and track props. I like those hairpins and the sharp 90 degree barriers they are using.

GamerGhost
On 3/29/2020 at 9:52 AM, REXX said:

ALL of this is in the Mission Creator. No joke, literally everything.

I have not been able to keep actors on the vehicle weapons, have not seen one actor throw a grenade from a vehicle, can't find single player mission creators with actors, captures, etc. available nor a storyline Creator, and placing actors and pickups is restricted inside buildings, on Xbox One at least... Not trying to argue but from my experience with it these just don't work/happen, plus the objective of executing a target actors is not a thing as far as I've seen. Please let me know how you mean if you have the time?

Edited by GamerGhost
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
allgoodinthehood

RSG!!! Please add Avon 's Soldiers to Capture mode please. I am working on a project and would love to have them in it. Also a concern towards director mode. why cant we add actors? If the creator mode can test the actors, that means director mode can have the same option... Jussayin

• 3 weeks later...
GANSTER666

And if you add to GTA online jewelry store robbery as in the story version of GTA 5. And to make it a option 2 approach. Noisy option: in it, we will immediately Rob a jewelry store, Smart option: this option will use <<Bugstars>> equipment and will use <<Smoke grenade>>.

• 1 month later...
Ghostavelli_

The ability to create contact missions is something I’ve wanted since the start of GTAO