Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,003 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

stronktank

Content Creator Wishlist

sleepwalk1980

The ability to place a vehicle by entering the model name

Isn't that a longer winded way of doing it?

Scrolling thru the list is pretty quick tbh

No, because not all vehicles are available in that list.

And if I am commenting add me to the people wishing for the Contact Mission creator to be enabled for everyone.

Ah I see what you mean. I wish they would add all those missing vehicles in too. When you go through the list of vehicles in GTA on GTAWikia and compare it to the actual vehicles in the creator, there's probably about 50% missing. Maybe more with all the variants.

Please make acters carry out mission objectives like capturing vehicles and racing, so there can always be a full squad in missions

That'd be cool for small things like this actor drives this car to this point... But having an NPC in a mission or heist? I dunno... could go bad! :)

Edited by sleepwalk1980

Dirty918

I wish we could lay down a dirt track. Just like we can put down stunt road, but it be dirt.

tigers2005

I wish the creator had more props added to it so we can really create some epic stunt races or whatever else you wanted to. I believe the number of props to use should go from 150 to 250.

(add in single curbs that dont have track pieces so we can add to the roads of Los Santos)

(A tube section or track piece that allows us to go underwater.)

tigers2005

i want concrete barriers like these to be added in with sponsors on them with the fencing too, using r* current stunt track pieces are OK but not good enough, plus thy should allow us to have curbs individually instead of using track pieces too. the concrete barriers should have different varieties such as corners hills etc like this pic shows. and to be able to change colours of them as well.

dipper2-983x600.png

Bathurst-Race-29-race-action1.jpg

Edited by tigers2005

tigers2005

need the ability to put down a variety of curbs like these individually.

20100515_1812.jpg

MrGrandis

Wish the weather is an option for stunt race again.

ferguson99

Tomorrows changes to Creator (focus on races) has anyone made a start creating any races before the update drops tomorrow?

Then all you have to do, is add the new CP that switch your vehicle.

REXX

Tomorrows changes to Creator (focus on races) has anyone made a start creating any races before the update drops tomorrow?

Then all you have to do, is add the new CP that switch your vehicle.

Don't think we'll get the creator tomorrow, just Rockstars ones. May get it a week or two later, just like they did with Cunning Stunts and Special Vehicle Circuits.

tipikgamer
Races are too short.
It is very short because the objects we use in the races we made are limited. max 150 props.
Newly added objects are beautiful and thank you for being added.
but we can use it in limited number.
we hate max 150 props.
we want minimum 500 props or unlimited.
mta is unlimited and very beautiful.
PLS DONT KILL CREATORS!

i want concrete barriers like these to be added in with sponsors on them with the fencing too, using r* current stunt track pieces are OK but not good enough, plus thy should allow us to have curbs individually instead of using track pieces too. the concrete barriers should have different varieties such as corners hills etc like this pic shows. and to be able to change colours of them as well.

dipper2-983x600.png

Bathurst-Race-29-race-action1.jpg

Absolutely I agree

and

i want get back option

Edited by tipikgamer

Stupidis

I want to be able to create air races for the Thruster.

MisFit-138

All creator modes need an update at this point, not to mention mission creator.

Rockstar editor-

-allow us to record the various location specific animations. Ordering drinks, hitting the bong, using telescope, getting in bed, ect

-ability to record our own deaths

-all office, facility, and clubhouse crew emblems are picked up in recorded footage, as well as facility set up screen. This is really killing me.

- more camera filters, pixelated, 70's film with burns and scratches, ect. More please

-More fonts

-further camera distance

Director mode

-all npc animations for our characters

-parachutes/scuba gear

-access to online interiors with ability to use weapons

-all online cars

-all online animations

-saved online outfits

-all dlc weapons and vehicles

-online director mode?

All other creator modes should include all dlc weapons and vehicles, as well as access to map based interiors like tequila-la, lost clubhouse, O'Neal ranch, LSPD hq.

Also, closed interiors like facilities, gun factory, meth lab, hangars, offices, ect

All this should be done with the expectation to add more content to these modes as dlc is added. Make it so, R*

Edited by MisFit-138

sleepwalk1980

Seems the creator is getting some love finally...

"

We're also adding a heap of new tools and updates for the Creator coming later this Spring, including more weather options, custom team names and Warp Checkpoints for Transform Races, as well as a number of other highly-requested features.

"

Dirty918

We really need some new propping for race creator. I still want the ability to lay down dirt track pieces and dirt ramps to create rally races. Not to mention having the ability to delete lamposts and signs.

JuniorChubb

Not sure if this is news or not but... Rain is back in Stunt Races

I have just tested and raced a Stunt Race with rain on. Just set the weather to rain in creator and bingo the rain appears when you play the job.

Unfortunately Fog, Lightening etc are not availble as the only otions in creator are Bright, Raining or Current. We discovered this after rain appeared in a Stubt Race the other day and guessed the weather was set to current, so a little testin lead to this discovery.

DalXT64WAAIhfhZ.jpg

DalXUPnX4AIV2I3.jpg

Hazzardtohimself

^ The weather list in normal (non-stunt) races was added to with the latest DLC as you mentioned, so I reckon we'll get that expansion with stunt races too when the new content arrives.

Hopefully in non-racing creations too (deathmatches, LTS etc.)

ChaosUndead

add survivals/missions or cancel.

NitrousXTR777

Has anyone made a replica of any existing Rockstar Stunt tracks to use for more than just the current class of the cars, mainly for Xbox One.

Big Molio

A fillet tool for track sections. So if you have a straight, level piece of track, then you snap another to it, and rotate it upwards so it is an upward incline, you should be able to take a fillet tool and round out where they join together for a smooth curve. I can't believe even Rockstar use bits of ramps and blocks to smooth out their own tracks where they change gradient.

Also, why can't they display the X/Y/Z angle co-ordinates of a piece on the main page so that you could free rotate something exactly without going into the advanced settings.

Nugsy
5 hours ago, Big Molio said:

A fillet tool for track sections. So if you have a straight, level piece of track, then you snap another to it, and rotate it upwards so it is an upward incline, you should be able to take a fillet tool and round out where they join together for a smooth curve. I can't believe even Rockstar use bits of ramps and blocks to smooth out their own tracks where they change gradient.

Also, why can't they display the X/Y/Z angle co-ordinates of a piece on the main page so that you could free rotate something exactly without going into the advanced settings.

Yes this is sorely needed. When they finally gave us gradients they were like a quarter mile long. Useless. I want to be able to curve an existing piece, even a bend.

I made a Laguna Seca and it's not easy making the corkscrew. 

[edit] Better still : an 'auto fill' piece option, so when you place two track pieces near each other at different angle, a filling piece can automatically fill the gap with whatever bend or incline gradient it needs.

Edited by Nugsy

sleepwalk1980
On 6/19/2018 at 6:52 PM, Nugsy said:

Yes this is sorely needed. When they finally gave us gradients they were like a quarter mile long. Useless. I want to be able to curve an existing piece, even a bend.

I made a Laguna Seca and it's not easy making the corkscrew. 

[edit] Better still : an 'auto fill' piece option, so when you place two track pieces near each other at different angle, a filling piece can automatically fill the gap with whatever bend or incline gradient it needs.

R* even allude to the sh*tty quality of their track pieces not having smooth curves in the description to one of the Hotring circuits!

"Now throw in a few turbo strips and a wildly uneven surface, and you can really test that will to live."

😂

Edited by sleepwalk1980