GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is there a trick to not get Pegasus vehicle to disappear?

Aurtherbunghole

Aurtherbunghole

Whenever I call in my Besra I can never get it. I think the only way I can get it is to drive all the way up to Blaine County. At the Los Santos International Airport it always gets taken back because there's already a plane there. I even moved the plane slightly and it still wouldn't work.

Biggie Kaniff

you gotta be far away from the spawnpoint, and dont have a friend with you in the car while approaching.

It's not just the Besra affected - it still does this with the Liberator and Miljet for me, but the buzzard is pretty much 100% reliable.

I have found the best way to allow them to spawn is to look away from the spawn point as you arrive. Doesn't always work but better than nothing.

Yep - OP, call Pegasus before you're near the spawn point - then follow the icon and there your plane will be.

What about when you select the wrong vehicle, and you have to travel all the way to it just to blow it up and order the right one :panic:

• Like 1