GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Respawning in a laser

BiscuitTheCat59

BiscuitTheCat59

So I just saw a group of people respawning in jets after they died. I thought it could be mods, but after watching them I saw that if you start a one on one death match in jets you will constantly respawn in a jet. With the new 1v1 time adjuster you could do this for 60mins. This needs to be fixed asap, greifers in jets is already bad enough.

So I just saw a group of people respawning in jets after they died. I thought it could be mods, but after watching them I saw that if you start a one on one death match in jets you will constantly respawn in a jet. With the new 1v1 time adjuster you could do this for 60mins. This needs to be fixed asap, greifers in jets is already bad enough.

i saw this on reddit yesterday, why do you need to post this here? Already enough dicks that only play is lasers. Luckily from what i have read you cant see people on the minimap when performing this method.

i saw this on reddit yesterday, why do you need to post this here?

Not everyone reads reddit, I sure as hell don't.

7Rj3AZw.png

So how do you get out of it & revert back to normal play?

I believe you can exit from the phone or just changing sessions.

CatchMeTrolling

So how do you get out of it & revert back to normal play?

Bring up your phone and cancel it.

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

BiscuitTheCat59

I would say it was ok, they can't see anyone anyway. Thing is, they could kill me seconds after I respawned. I thought they might have used Lester to show our blips (if that would even work) there was no message appearing saying they did.

Edited by BiscuitTheCat59

TheGoodSgtScooter

dude f*ck off, this isnt a glitch forum, no need to post this here.Aaaaaaaand dumbest quote of the year going to...Appztract!

OT: Yeah, it happens.

CallMeGarrett

dude f*ck off, this isnt a glitch forum, no need to post this here.
Aaaaaaaand dumbest quote of the year going to...Appztract!

OT: Yeah, it happens.

The f*ck reddit gotta do with glitches?

Anyway, I recommend sending R* support tickets. Much more effective than making a topic here.

Edited by dillono

This has been happening for months now... lol

Its a good way of getting people in "harder to reach areas" without the risk of dying & losing the advantage of the Jet.

2 friends, both in jets, one guy kills his friend & he quickly sends 1 vs 1 & accepts then bam... 2 jets always respawning until the time runs out, & repeat.

CarimboHanky

this little "glitch" have been around since patch 1.13, sound nice but not too practical since you cant see no one on the minimap.