• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fastman92

• dkluin

• _onyx_

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fastman92 limit adjuster Like many other games, GTA has limits that may later need to be increased as the modding community grows. This limit adjuster gives you that opportunity. F

Hi all. All downloads of this mod will be suspended until further notice due to the existence of an opt-out only, unannounced telemetry element to the mod (which collects some data from you), unt

http://fastman92.com/15-fastman92-limit-adjuster-5-1 FLA 5.1 no longer has the telemetry elements as fastman92 is trying to find a better solution. We'd really recommend you make it option and

@Reyks, your settings makes peds not spawn anymore at the Ganton.

edit

scratch that. Game crashes if I enter my carmod.

Ofcourse, such incorrectly configured INI would prevent ped spawning and turn all peds into male01.
  • Like 1

Please try [RENDERER LIMITS]. Maybe it would help.

Increased all of the renderer limits to 900000, the bug still showed up after a few minutes :/

EDIT: You may want to test it without this limit adjuster since it seems to happen quicker when not using it.

Edited by Reyks
fastman92

Please try [RENDERER LIMITS]. Maybe it would help.

Increased all of the renderer limits to 900000, the bug still showed up after a few minutes :/

EDIT: You may want to test it without this limit adjuster since it seems to happen quicker when not using it.

I found some RW limits today. I don't know what changing these will do, but I can try.
  • Like 1
Junior_Djjr

You need to update your "cheatStrings.dat", It is outdated.

http://mixmods.blogspot.com/2015/02/cheats-gta-sa-lista-atualizada.html

Plans to Crack 1.0 US Compact?

Man, I hate Crack Hoodlum.
There are flaws to open the game, where you need to close and open again.
Does ZModeler error and needs to restart it.
Bugs the interface of some other programs too.
I need to use a program to close the game by command, because when crashes it does not close himself.
While no connection to the Internet, the game does not open or give lags, requiring close rundll32.exe to run the game properly (I know, it seems pointless, but my girlfriend, friend and other persons of my blog had this problem)
Compact does not have any of these problems above, and do not remove the Aero when you open, so why not use it?
Edited by Junior_Djjr

I need to use a program to close the game by command, because when crashes it does not close himself.

While no connection to the Internet, the game does not open or give lags, requiring close rundll32.exe to run the game properly (I know, it seems pointless, but my girlfriend, friend and other persons of my blog had this problem)

Compact does not have any of these problems above, and do not remove the Aero when you open, so why not use it?

I doubt that it would ever happen.
goodidea82

I have done some compatibility tests of SAxVCxLC 0.4 with several mods. Since SAxVCxLC is based on fastman limit adjuster (v1.9) (hereafter FLA) these are also compatibility tests for FLA.

Some particular questions:

- What should be done to make Project2DFx work? Perhaps initiate a discussion with Link/ThirteenAG?

- How should FLA and ModLoader be used together? Should FLA be used in the main SA directory or should it be loaded via ML (perhaps to allow ML to decide the order in which mods are executed).

I have also noticed that your in-game Free_ID_list_generator does not produce the desired list. Can you update it?

Edited by goodidea82
Inadequate

I have the HOODLUM crack and I don't have and I never experienced anyone of that issues you mention.

I have the HOODLUM crack and I don't have and I never experienced anyone of that issues you mention.There are also car twerking, recording SA results in the recording program recording non existant lag, and other bugs like freezing when entering/exiting interiors.

Thats something that I am experiencing with the frame limiter off. It goes away when I enable it.

This might also be a problem in hoodlum exe.

Edited by dkluin
El Dorado

Freezes when entering/exiting interiors when frame limiter off happens with compact exe too, it's random.

Silentpatch notes says it's fixed, but still happens from time to time.

fastman92

Can you update CheatString.dat and send me?

You have Win7, I guess.

You might need to remove C:\Windows\AppPatch

I have done some compatibility tests of SAxVCxLC 0.4 with several mods. Since SAxVCxLC is based on fastman limit adjuster (v1.9) (hereafter FLA) these are also compatibility tests for FLA.

Some particular questions:

- What should be done to make Project2DFx work? Perhaps initiate a discussion with Link/ThirteenAG?

- How should FLA and ModLoader be used together? Should FLA be used in the main SA directory or should it be loaded via ML (perhaps to allow ML to decide the order in which mods are executed).

I have also noticed that your in-game Free_ID_list_generator does not produce the desired list. Can you update it?

In-game Timecyc Editor - http://gtaforums.com/topic/659392-why-some-correctly-written-cleo-scripts-may-crash-the-game-and-how-to-get-them-working/

ModLoader is not recommended, because Link2012 still hasn't worked enough to make ModLoader compatible with enhanced IMG archives.

fastman92 limit adjuster should be put inside root of GTA SA directory, I don't know if it will work outside.

GTA SA Free ID list generator 4.0 - I have it updated, but didn't release, will do tommorow.

Freezes when entering/exiting interiors when frame limiter off happens with compact exe too, it's random.

Silentpatch notes says it's fixed, but still happens from time to time.

What's your FPS? Does game unfreeze after a while? Edited by fastman92
  • Like 2
El Dorado

speaking of modloader, everytime the fastman limit adjuster log says "img needs rebuild" yesterday I went crazy figuring what the f*ck, to later discover it's because of modloader

EDIT - fastman, 30 fps, but I set the in-game limiter to off because while on it's too laggy. I set the half vsync option in nvidia control panel

It does not unfreeze, I have to shut down via task manager.

Edited by El Dorado
  • Like 1
fastman92

speaking of modloader, everytime the fastman limit adjuster log says "img needs rebuild" yesterday I went crazy figuring what the f*ck, to later discover it's because of modloader

Use a newest limit adjuster and problem fixed.

I'll need to debug your game to find the reason of freezing.

What's your FPS again.

"fastman, 30 fps", try without frame limiter.

Edited by fastman92
El Dorado

I'm using the latest version you posted yesterday, and the img needs rebuild warning was there.

And my fps is 30 frames per second, again.

fastman92

I'm using the latest version you posted yesterday, and the img needs rebuild warning was there.

And my fps is 30 frames per second, again.

Indeed, there's a problem with ModLoader and this error, will be fixed in 2.2 version.

As a workaround, please disable this error:

IMG needs rebuilding

in .ini

Edited by fastman92
fastman92

"try without frame limiter"

You mean, like this?

hJ69ryO.jpg

Yes.

You have much more FPS than I do, therefore I need to debug the freezing on your PC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Error "Requested file does not exist" was implemented.

Edited by fastman92
Junior_Djjr

You have Win7, I guess.

Wow, nice solution, thanks a lot :D

This brings what consequences?

btw: cheatStrings.dat

I use FLA inside Mod Loader and without using "Enable handling of new enhanced IMG archives" and works fine.

GTA SA Free ID list generator 4.0 - I have it updated, but didn't release, will do tommorow.

I realized that it had problems when I organized this list. A fix will be great :)

Edited by Junior_Djjr
  • Like 1
goodidea82

To help developers solving or detecting compatibility issues with FLA maybe it would be helpful if FLA outputs a list of all addresses that it modifies? Then developers of other mods/tools could check these addresses and resolve the issues or at least have knowledge what's going on. I would guess that you have a "patch" method that is applied with different arguments to all addresses, so perhaps it would be sufficient just to add a statement there. The output could be activated or deactivate via an ini-option. Would that be useful as I suppose?

fastman92

You have Win7, I guess.

I use FLA inside Mod Loader and without using "Enable handling of new enhanced IMG archives" and works fine.

No specific patches for applications running under Windows 7 I guess.

To help developers solving or detecting compatibility issues with FLA maybe it would be helpful if FLA outputs a list of all addresses that it modifies? Then developers of other mods/tools could check these addresses and resolve the issues or at least have knowledge what's going on. I would guess that you have a "patch" method that is applied with different arguments to all addresses, so perhaps it would be sufficient just to add a statement there. The output could be activated or deactivate via an ini-option. Would that be useful as I suppose?

It's possible.

I already used such an option during debugging.

How to make a plugin compatible with ID limit adjuster? http://gtaforums.com/topic/733982-fastman92-limit-adjuster/?p=1066099922

Edited by fastman92
Junior_Djjr

You have Win7, I guess.

I only removed "AcGenral.dll" and now don't disables the aero. And apparently other things of compatibility mode is working.

fastman92

You have Win7, I guess.

I only removed "AcGenral.dll" and now don't disables the aero. And apparently other things of compatibility mode is working.

Thanks for cheatString.dat.

btw. the hash of CarsOnWater cheat will be overwritten by SilentPatch.asi, if installed. The cheat code will be SEAROADER.

trying to edit the name vehicle in GTA V but your website is down ......

Try again.
Junior_Djjr

btw. the hash of CarsOnWater cheat will be overwritten by SilentPatch.asi, if installed. The cheat code will be SEAROADER.

In my opinion, should be the same name, including I also used "SeaRoader" in MixSets to avoid confusion.

0x434224

This is the limit of random vehicles?

I thought it was strange not be in your limit adjuster, seems to be useful.

(I believe that increase is also necessary to increase the popcycle.dat, only tested decreasing)

Edited by Junior_Djjr
fastman92

In my opinion, should be the same name, including I also used "SeaRoader" in MixSets to avoid confusion.

0x434224

This is the limit of random vehicles?

I thought it was strange not be in your limit adjuster, seems to be useful.

(I believe that increase is also necessary to increase the popcycle.dat, only tested decreasing)

I will hack this simple limit.

It is:

if ( NumRandomCars < 45 )    {      if ( CCarCtrl::CountDownToCarsAtStart )      {        --CCarCtrl::CountDownToCarsAtStart;        if ( !CCarCtrl::CountDownToCarsAtStart )        {          v0 = 100;          do          {            CCarCtrl::GenerateOneRandomCar();            --v0;          }          while ( v0 );          CTheCarGenerators::GenerateEvenIfPlayerIsCloseCounter = 20;        }      }      else      {        CCarCtrl::GenerateOneRandomCar();        CCarCtrl::GenerateOneRandomCar();      }    }
Edited by fastman92
fastman92

you have plans on fully hacking weapons limit?

Yes.

Today's work:

- GTA IV, added IDE LIMITS: IDE Objects Type 1, IDE Objects Type 2, Timed Objects, Vehicle Models, Ped Models, Weapon Models

Edited by fastman92