Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

fastman92

fastman92 limit adjuster

Recommended Posts

GTA_NOOB_2019

@fastman92 can i have a gta sa 2.0 pre built apk with fla 5.2 on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dot exe
15 hours ago, Sgautam said:

I get vehicle spawning bug and transparent object spawn bug

 

Is this GTA SA Android problem that you mean?

Is this problem has been solved? I got a same problem like you in GTA SA Android

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sgautam
8 hours ago, dot exe said:

Is this GTA SA Android problem that you mean?

Is this problem has been solved? I got a same problem like you in GTA SA Android

This is GTA Episode from Liberty City : The BALLAD OF GAY TONY bug

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92
Posted (edited)

fastman92 limit adjuster 5.3 is available for download
 

New version adds the long-awaited handling.cfg limits and map limits to GTA SA 2.0 on Android. ID limits got implemented as well.

 

Big maps can be created for GTA SA 2.0 on Android.

 

Version 5.3 adds possibility to alter file loading order on GTA games for Android.

Files will "game root directory" will take a precedence over asset files from APK archive.

This removes a need for editing APK archive to edit handling.cfg for example.


Full list of changes:

Quote

** 5.3, June 2, 2020
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA III 1.8, GTA VC 1.09, GTA SA 2.0(SPECIAL -> Alter file loading order) implemented. Now files from "game root directory" take a precedence over asset files from APK archive.
    - WIN_X86, GTA SA 1.0 HOODLUM, ([MAP LIMITS] -> Paths map size) interriors fixed
    - [HANDLING.CFG LIMITS] fixed

** 5.2, May 31, 2020
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (DYNAMIC LIMITS -> ColModels) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (STREAMING -> Max number of stream handles) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (IMG LIMITS -> Max number of IMG archives) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (MAP LIMITS -> Enable path debugging) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (MAP LIMITS -> Water map size) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (MAP LIMITS -> World map size, World sector size, World LOD sector size) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (MAP LIMITS -> Renderware world map size) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, ID limits implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, [HANDLING.CFG LIMITS] 

World sector map limits:

92ce251342684888.jpg d172e11342684895.jpg c425361342684906.jpg 9cdfd41342684912.jpg 

 

I am putting a lot of effort to make sure that my projects meet the high quality requirements.
That takes a significant amount of work.
If you like any of my projects, you can consider making a donation. And keep on looking for what projects the future might bring.

btn_donateCC_LG.gif


Download: http://fastman92.com/16-fastman92-limit-adjuster-5-2

Edited by fastman92
  • Like 7
  • KEKW 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Strs

@santosvagos

Hi @fastman92, Here is the problem i've been encountered with the weapon limits . Usually , this only happens when using added weapons for gangs but now i don't use them for gangs anymore . I also increase pickup limits as well i order to make added weapons appear .

 
 
its not FLA i guess its even with my game look 
 
and yes i don't use FLA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
China·XMDS

There is a problem with the ID restriction in the Android SA. Modify the ID restriction and flash back when you open the apk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Strs said:

@santosvagos

Hi @fastman92, Here is the problem i've been encountered with the weapon limits . Usually , this only happens when using added weapons for gangs but now i don't use them for gangs anymore . I also increase pickup limits as well i order to make added weapons appear .

 
 
its not FLA i guess its even with my game look 
 
and yes i don't use FLA

I have seen this problem with collisions and textures few years ago. This may be a result of bad map mods or TXD/COL. I don't know. Maybe  IMG archive needs to be rebuilt, make sure you have option enabled to check if archive is built properly 

 

21 minutes ago, China·XMDS said:

There is a problem with the ID restriction in the Android SA. Modify the ID restriction and flash back when you open the apk. 

You provided me no log.

Edited by fastman92
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Strs
 

I have seen this problem with collisions and textures few years ago. This may be a result of bad map mods or TXD/COL. I don't know. Maybe  IMG archive needs to be rebuilt, make sure you have option enabled to check if archive is built properly

 

 

i dont use image tools just modloader and yea this game have just 1 or 2 skin and huds weapon skins but no maps its kind of clean game i use it to test scripts this happens because save file i use from another game just to make sure glitch carried out with save file and yea its save file corrupted looking for solution to clean up bug 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Strs

look here 1st one is its saved game 

 

Before

 

2nd is new game 

 

after

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92
20 minutes ago, Strs said:

look here 1st one is its saved game 

 

Before

 

2nd is new game 

 

after

You need to figure out the set of steps that leads to this problem and tell me.

 

FLA has got many options, you need to figure out which option makes the possible problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sallah_M

See that people, what a useless mod :v

  • YEE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Ricatto
On 2/11/2020 at 11:52 PM, LCstuntman said:

Pre-built APKs for the Trilogy (FLA + CLEO)

Hello! Update mods please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
China·XMDS
Posted (edited)

Starting fastman92 limit adjuster 5.3, compilation time: Jun  2 2020 03:35:57 (UTC)
Website: http://fastman92.com

Launch time: 4-6-2020 4:00:33 (UTC)
Launched during the day.

Solution platform: ANDROID_ARM32
Game detected: GTA SA 2.00
Game uses dynamic image base? Yes
Game preferred image base: 0x0
Game current image base: 0xD4BCF000

Number of FLA modules: 66
Delayed processing of limits? Yes

Package name: com.rockstargames.gtasa
Root base directory: /storage/emulated/0
Root directory: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files/
Initial directory: /
Cache directory: /data/user/0/com.rockstargames.gtasa/cache
INI filename: fastman92limitAdjuster_GTASA.ini

Global exception handler has been registered.
---------------------------------------------
At least one ID limit is changed. ID limits will be patched.

New ID limits:
0 - 24999 (25000) - DFF models defined within IDE files
25000 - 30999 (6000) - TXD texture archives.
31000 - 31254 (255) - COL collision archives.
31255 - 31510 (256) - IPL Binary IPL files.
31511 - 31574 (64) - DAT files limited to nodes*.dat
31575 - 31754 (180) - IFP animation archives.
31755 - 32229 (475) - RRR car recordings, carrec*.rrr files
32230 - 32311 (82) - SCM scripts
32312 - 32313 (2) - Loaded list
32314 - 32315 (2) - Requested list
32316 - count of all file IDs


Addresses:
CModelInfo::ms_modelInfoPtrs: 0xD4A1EE80
CStreaming::ms_aInfoForModel: 0xD4800000
CAnimManager::ms_aAnimBlocks: 0xD550FAFC
CVehicleRecording::StreamingArray: 0xD5383FB4
CTheScripts::StreamedScripts: 0xD53E1194

Format of new savefiles will be different: patch for enhanced format of model flags block is applied!
---------------------------------------------
Renderware world map size set to 20000 x 20000
Water map size set to 6000 x 6000
World map size set to 6000 x 6000
World sector size set to 50 x 50
World LOD sector size set to 200 x 200

Water info:
Water map size: 6000 x 6000
Number of water blocks per dimension: 12
Total number of water blocks: 144

World map info info:
World map size: 6000 x 6000

World sectors:
CWorld::ms_aSectors
type: buildings, dummies
count: 120 * 120 = 14400
sector area: 50 x 50

CWorld::ms_aLodPtrLists
type: lod
count: 30 * 30 = 900
sector area: 200 x 200

CWorld::ms_aRepeatSectors
type: vehicles, peds, object
count: 16 * 16 = 256


---------------------------------------------
Enabling handling.cfg limit adjuster.
New limits:
Number of standard lines = 210
Number of bike lines = 13
Number of flying lines = 24
Number of boat lines = 12
Number of animation group lines = 30

&mod_HandlingManager = 0xD592A2C0, sizeof(mod_HandlingManager) = 0xDD70
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of DYNAMIC LIMITS: VehicleStructs to: 50
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of DYNAMIC LIMITS: ColModels to: 32767
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of IPL:inst, buildings to: 32767
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of IPL: entity index array to: 100
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of IDE:objs:type1 section to 25000
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of IDE:cars section to 212
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of IDE:peds section to 278
---------------------------------------------
Modified max number of IMG archives to: 20
---------------------------------------------
Streaming memory available limit set to 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB)
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of 'Max number of stream handles' to: 64
---------------------------------------------
SPECIAL: Fix keyboard making bad mouse movement applied.
---------------------------------------------
SPECIAL: Fix cheats typed by keyboard not working applied.
---------------------------------------------
SPECIAL: Alter file loading order enabled.
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
Vehicle audio loader is enabled
---------------------------------------------
Trying to load CLEO: /data/app/com.rockstargames.gtasa-VSDt9uS7oQtYIq3JAryDcA==/lib/arm/libcleo.so
Found and patched: CLEO ANDROID (24 Mar 2015)
CLEO loaded
Number of memory changes made: 750
---------------------------------------------

Game has crashed, here's a crash log:
Current process ID: 14760
Current thread ID: 14995
Exception address: 0x000000C0 (module not found)
Exception signal: 11 (SIGSEGV)
Exception code: 0x1 (SEGV_MAPERR)

General registers:
R0 : 0xF9AE0760 (-106035360)
R1 : 0xF21D1E6D (-232972691)
R2 : 0x00000069 (105)
R3 : 0x00000051 (81)
R4 : 0xFFFFFFFF (-1)
R5 : 0xFFFFFFFF (-1)
R6 : 0x00000001 (1)
R7 : 0xD10FF1E0 (-787484192)
R8 : 0xD10FF1F3 (-787484173)
R9 : 0xD10FF1F3 (-787484173)
R10: 0x00000000 (0)
R11: 0xCDF83120 (-839372512)
R12: 0x80808080 (-2139062144)
SP : 0xD10FF1C8 (-787484216)
LR : 0xD4DB628B (-723819893)
PC : 0xD4DB808A (-723812214) ["libGTASA.so"+0x1E908A]
PSR : 0x600F0030 (1611595824)

 

 

 

 

I am trying to add a map. I want to add a new img file and also define a new IMG file in the GTA.dat file: IMG DATA\maps\XMDS.IMG.  I imported the map model into a new img file, but the game crashed at the end of the reading.

 

Edited by China·XMDS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, China·XMDS said:

Starting fastman92 limit adjuster 5.3, compilation time: Jun  2 2020 03:35:57 (UTC)
Website: http://fastman92.com

Launch time: 4-6-2020 4:00:33 (UTC)
Launched during the day.

Solution platform: ANDROID_ARM32
Game detected: GTA SA 2.00
Game uses dynamic image base? Yes
Game preferred image base: 0x0
Game current image base: 0xD4BCF000

Number of FLA modules: 66
Delayed processing of limits? Yes

Package name: com.rockstargames.gtasa
Root base directory: /storage/emulated/0
Root directory: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files/
Initial directory: /
Cache directory: /data/user/0/com.rockstargames.gtasa/cache
INI filename: fastman92limitAdjuster_GTASA.ini

Global exception handler has been registered.
---------------------------------------------
At least one ID limit is changed. ID limits will be patched.

New ID limits:
0 - 24999 (25000) - DFF models defined within IDE files
25000 - 30999 (6000) - TXD texture archives.
31000 - 31254 (255) - COL collision archives.
31255 - 31510 (256) - IPL Binary IPL files.
31511 - 31574 (64) - DAT files limited to nodes*.dat
31575 - 31754 (180) - IFP animation archives.
31755 - 32229 (475) - RRR car recordings, carrec*.rrr files
32230 - 32311 (82) - SCM scripts
32312 - 32313 (2) - Loaded list
32314 - 32315 (2) - Requested list
32316 - count of all file IDs


Addresses:
CModelInfo::ms_modelInfoPtrs: 0xD4A1EE80
CStreaming::ms_aInfoForModel: 0xD4800000
CAnimManager::ms_aAnimBlocks: 0xD550FAFC
CVehicleRecording::StreamingArray: 0xD5383FB4
CTheScripts::StreamedScripts: 0xD53E1194

Format of new savefiles will be different: patch for enhanced format of model flags block is applied!
---------------------------------------------
Renderware world map size set to 20000 x 20000
Water map size set to 6000 x 6000
World map size set to 6000 x 6000
World sector size set to 50 x 50
World LOD sector size set to 200 x 200

Water info:
Water map size: 6000 x 6000
Number of water blocks per dimension: 12
Total number of water blocks: 144

World map info info:
World map size: 6000 x 6000

World sectors:
CWorld::ms_aSectors
type: buildings, dummies
count: 120 * 120 = 14400
sector area: 50 x 50

CWorld::ms_aLodPtrLists
type: lod
count: 30 * 30 = 900
sector area: 200 x 200

CWorld::ms_aRepeatSectors
type: vehicles, peds, object
count: 16 * 16 = 256


---------------------------------------------
Enabling handling.cfg limit adjuster.
New limits:
Number of standard lines = 210
Number of bike lines = 13
Number of flying lines = 24
Number of boat lines = 12
Number of animation group lines = 30

&mod_HandlingManager = 0xD592A2C0, sizeof(mod_HandlingManager) = 0xDD70
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of DYNAMIC LIMITS: VehicleStructs to: 50
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of DYNAMIC LIMITS: ColModels to: 32767
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of IPL:inst, buildings to: 32767
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of IPL: entity index array to: 100
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of IDE:objs:type1 section to 25000
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of IDE:cars section to 212
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of IDE:peds section to 278
---------------------------------------------
Modified max number of IMG archives to: 20
---------------------------------------------
Streaming memory available limit set to 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB)
---------------------------------------------
Modified limit of 'Max number of stream handles' to: 64
---------------------------------------------
SPECIAL: Fix keyboard making bad mouse movement applied.
---------------------------------------------
SPECIAL: Fix cheats typed by keyboard not working applied.
---------------------------------------------
SPECIAL: Alter file loading order enabled.
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
Vehicle audio loader is enabled
---------------------------------------------
Trying to load CLEO: /data/app/com.rockstargames.gtasa-VSDt9uS7oQtYIq3JAryDcA==/lib/arm/libcleo.so
Found and patched: CLEO ANDROID (24 Mar 2015)
CLEO loaded
Number of memory changes made: 750
---------------------------------------------

Game has crashed, here's a crash log:
Current process ID: 14760
Current thread ID: 14995
Exception address: 0x000000C0 (module not found)
Exception signal: 11 (SIGSEGV)
Exception code: 0x1 (SEGV_MAPERR)

General registers:
R0 : 0xF9AE0760 (-106035360)
R1 : 0xF21D1E6D (-232972691)
R2 : 0x00000069 (105)
R3 : 0x00000051 (81)
R4 : 0xFFFFFFFF (-1)
R5 : 0xFFFFFFFF (-1)
R6 : 0x00000001 (1)
R7 : 0xD10FF1E0 (-787484192)
R8 : 0xD10FF1F3 (-787484173)
R9 : 0xD10FF1F3 (-787484173)
R10: 0x00000000 (0)
R11: 0xCDF83120 (-839372512)
R12: 0x80808080 (-2139062144)
SP : 0xD10FF1C8 (-787484216)
LR : 0xD4DB628B (-723819893)
PC : 0xD4DB808A (-723812214) ["libGTASA.so"+0x1E908A]
PSR : 0x600F0030 (1611595824)

 

 

 

 

I am trying to add a map. I want to add a new img file and also define a new IMG file in the GTA.dat file: IMG DATA\maps\XMDS.IMG.  I imported the map model into a new img file, but the game crashed at the end of the reading.

 

Crash in TextureDatabaseRuntime::GetEntry

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

There is major bug in ID limits for GTA SA 2.0 on Android in the FLA 5.3, which can make the game crash.

Edited by fastman92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LCstuntman
On 6/3/2020 at 7:33 AM, Mr. Ricatto said:

Hello! Update mods please.

APKs updated

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pootispowse
14 hours ago, LCstuntman said:

Thank you very much for this, and for adding your Cleo extender!

 

Have you experimented with porting any .asi mods to .so? I saw in another thread that you were interested in doing that once the plugin loader was available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92

fastman92 limit adjuster 5.4 is available for download
 

New version adds certain limits, which may be exceeded when creating large maps for GTA SA 2.0 on Android. ID limits got fixed too.

 

Vehicle colors had a bug, which made it impossible to repaint the car and this was fixed.


Full list of changes:

Quote

** 5.4, June 6, 2020
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (IPL -> Dummies) implemented
    - WIN_X86, GTA SA 1.0 US compact, (OTHER LIMITS -> Vehicle colors) bug fixed
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (DYNAMIC LIMITS -> Matrices, rwObjectInstances, PtrNode Singles, PtrNode Doubles, EntryInfoNodes) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, [RENDERER LIMITS] implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (ID LIMITS -> Count of killable model IDs) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 1.08 (SPECIAL -> Alter file loading order) implemented. Now files from "game root directory" take a precedence over asset files from APK archive.
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, ID LIMITS fixed. Game could crash because of this bug.
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, [WATER LIMITS] implemented

** 5.3, June 2, 2020    
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA III 1.8, GTA VC 1.09, GTA SA 2.0 (SPECIAL -> Alter file loading order) implemented. Now files from "game root directory" take a precedence over asset files from APK archive.
    - WIN_X86, GTA SA 1.0 HOODLUM, ([MAP LIMITS] -> Paths map size) interiors fixed
    - [HANDLING.CFG LIMITS] fixed

** 5.2, May 31, 2020
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (DYNAMIC LIMITS -> ColModels) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (STREAMING -> Max number of stream handles) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (IMG LIMITS -> Max number of IMG archives) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (MAP LIMITS -> Enable path debugging) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (MAP LIMITS -> Water map size) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (MAP LIMITS -> World map size, World sector size, World LOD sector size) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (MAP LIMITS -> Renderware world map size) implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, ID limits implemented
    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, [HANDLING.CFG LIMITS] implemented

World sector map limits:

92ce251342684888.jpg d172e11342684895.jpg c425361342684906.jpg 9cdfd41342684912.jpg 

 

I am putting a lot of effort to make sure that my projects meet the high quality requirements.
That takes a significant amount of work.
If you like any of my projects, you can consider making a donation. And keep on looking for what projects the future might bring.

btn_donateCC_LG.gif


Download: http://fastman92.com/16-fastman92-limit-adjuster-5-4

  • Like 5
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LazerBlock

i found a bug on the current version of the limit adjuster...

 

quad bike loses it's handlebar and the animation of CJ while turning the quad bike

 

also, when you get off. CJs standing animation is bugged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
007Ripper

Here is apk v1.08 and v2.00 with cleo and fla 5.4. No need for OBB to play (Download OBB files first, then extract your OBB to "Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files/" and then you can delete your OBB files)

Apk GTA SA v1.08 and v2.00 FLA version 5.4

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saretto28
On 6/6/2020 at 19:46, fastman92 said:

fastman92 limit adjuster 5.4 è disponibile per il download
 

La nuova versione aggiunge alcuni limiti, che possono essere superati quando si creano mappe di grandi dimensioni per GTA SA 2.0 su Android. Anche i limiti ID sono stati corretti.

 

I colori del veicolo avevano un bug, il che rendeva impossibile ridipingere la macchina e questo fu corretto.


Elenco completo delle modifiche:

Limiti delle mappe settoriali mondiali:

92ce251342684888.jpg d172e11342684895.jpg c425361342684906.jpg 9cdfd41342684912.jpg 

 

Mi sto impegnando molto per garantire che i miei progetti soddisfino i requisiti di alta qualità.
Ciò richiede una notevole quantità di lavoro.
Se ti piace uno dei miei progetti, puoi prendere in considerazione una donazione. E continua a cercare quali progetti potrebbe portare il futuro.

btn_donateCC_LG.gif


Scarica:  http://fastman92.com/16-fastman92-limit-adjuster-5-4

Hey fastman92, do you happen to know if there is news of a version of Samp 2.0 for Android?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92
22 hours ago, Saretto28 said:

Hey fastman92, do you happen to know if there is news of a version of Samp 2.0 for Android?

No.

 

--------------------

    - ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 1.08, GTA SA 2.0 (SPECIAL -> Remove LOD DFF requirement to hold native data) implemented.
        Now LOD DFF files, which are platform independendent (with uninstanced geometry) will no longer crash the game, when rendered.
 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
artginPL

Increase the 'Radar traces' limit above 175 causes that opcode 0AB6 (GET_TARGET_BLIP_COORDINATES) always reads the same coordinates - X=0 Y=0 Z=0.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92
45 minutes ago, artginPL said:

Increase the 'Radar traces' limit above 175 causes that opcode 0AB6 (GET_TARGET_BLIP_COORDINATES) always reads the same coordinates - X=0 Y=0 Z=0.

This is CLEO command.
CLEO should be updated to support possibly altered limit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blood Tiger

Custom added Hunters via model_special_features doesn't have missle attack, only minigun attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92
Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2020 at 12:30 PM, Blood Tiger said:

Custom added Hunters via model_special_features doesn't have missle attack, only minigun attack.

I have tested it. Thanks for informing me about this.

 

967cde1346939794.jpg 

That's a problem of unguided missile, which affects vehicles derived from the following:

hunter, hydra and tornado

 

1c367f1346943474.jpg 

Fixed for the FLA 5.5

 

If you find any other problems with model special features, let me know.

Edited by fastman92
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fenton

Do you have any plan of combining two special features for one vehicle? The examples would be a tank with police sirens or a police helicopter with functional missiles from the Hunter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Fenton said:

Do you have any plan of combining two special features for one vehicle? The examples would be a tank with police sirens or a police helicopter with functional missiles from the Hunter.

No.

The current way may be best, because it works for all model IDs and it should work without bugs (although @Blood Tigerfound one).

All model ID properties, which depend on the executable code should work with my loader.

 

What you propose would possibly require the source code of GTA SA, major changes in how such properties are assigned to vehicles.

 

Alexander Blade has created his Vehicle Special Abilities plugin in the way that you propose, but the downside of this is that it was only doing a small part of required changes.

Edited by fastman92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sgautam

Hello fastman is it possible to add gta vc hunter ability to other vehicles

And gta iv annihilator, buzzard, apc ability to other vehicles.

Please tell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sgautam said:

Hello fastman is it possible to add gta vc hunter ability to other vehicles

And gta iv annihilator, buzzard, apc ability to other vehicles.

Please tell

Try model special features loader.

Set the new vehicle to be derived from hunter.

Edited by fastman92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sgautam

But for gta iv/eflc

Is it possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.