Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    2. News

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
    1. GTA Online

      1. After Hours
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

fastman92

fastman92 limit adjuster

Recommended Posts

suparmarkeogai996

can you replace the crash log music with this one ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheMuscle01

Hey fastman, I was wondering ho do I use the ZR350 Vehicles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wakka387

Gang limit adjuster? ❤️

 

@fastman92

Edited by Wakka387

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pete9516

The [VEHICLE SPECIAL FEATURES] don't work at all. Whatever i try, dumper replacement, bfinject replacement, none of the special features of the mentioned vehicles work with those lines:

[VEHICLE SPECIAL FEATURES]
Enable special features = 1

 

Number of hydra vehicles = 1
Hydra 1 = 520

 

Number of zr350 vehicles = 1
zr350 1 = 477

 

Number of dumper vehicles = 5
dumper 1 = 268
dumper 2 = 269
dumper 3 = 270
dumper 4 = 271
dumper 5 = 406

 

Number of bfinject vehicles = 2
bfinject 1 = 424
bfinject 2 = 3889
 

I have added probably hundreds of vehicles to the game like the way Junior_Djjr's tutorial does. So i don't think that it's my fault. So why does this not work? And why there can't be a single/simple explanation of the section? If only hydras and zr350s work, then i don't need to use this, because there are plugins that have more features. Just wanted to know if maybe i'm doing something wrong or if this simply doesn't work

Edited by pete9516

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paxan2017
On 8/24/2014 at 6:16 PM, fastman92 said:

 

Do you plan to make a similar mod for mobile GTA SA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92
On 11/10/2018 at 3:38 PM, paxan2017 said:

Do you plan to make a similar mod for mobile GTA SA?

I'd like to, but it's still far from being done. ARM is the big problem when it comes to patching. 

On 11/8/2018 at 10:23 PM, pete9516 said:

The [VEHICLE SPECIAL FEATURES] don't work at all. Whatever i try, dumper replacement, bfinject replacement, none of the special features of the mentioned vehicles work with those lines:

[VEHICLE SPECIAL FEATURES]
Enable special features = 1

 

Number of hydra vehicles = 1
Hydra 1 = 520

 

Number of zr350 vehicles = 1
zr350 1 = 477

 

Number of dumper vehicles = 5
dumper 1 = 268
dumper 2 = 269
dumper 3 = 270
dumper 4 = 271
dumper 5 = 406

 

Number of bfinject vehicles = 2
bfinject 1 = 424
bfinject 2 = 3889
 

I have added probably hundreds of vehicles to the game like the way Junior_Djjr's tutorial does. So i don't think that it's my fault. So why does this not work? And why there can't be a single/simple explanation of the section? If only hydras and zr350s work, then i don't need to use this, because there are plugins that have more features. Just wanted to know if maybe i'm doing something wrong or if this simply doesn't work

Only what you see in the INI will work, that is hydra and ZR-350. I can also tell that it's very little. 

 

-------------------

I may implement handling.cfg limits for GTA III and GTA VC for WIN_86 platform.  Some people have requested it. I have started working on that. 

 

On 11/3/2018 at 12:41 AM, Wakka387 said:

Gang limit adjuster? ❤️

 

@fastman92

No. 

 

On 11/1/2018 at 6:07 AM, suparmarkeogai996 said:

can you replace the crash log music with this one ? 

 

No. 

 

On 11/1/2018 at 10:32 AM, TheMuscle01 said:

Hey fastman, I was wondering ho do I use the ZR350 Vehicles?

Number of ZR350 vehicles = 2

ZR350 1 = 477

ZR350 2 = 632

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wakka387
Just now, fastman92 said:

No.

🤕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paxan2017
17 hours ago, fastman92 said:

I'd like to, but it's still far from being done. ARM is the big problem when it comes to patching. 

I'll wait. I'm making my global mod that won't come out with a full map unless something like this comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fastman92

I've got a progress on the handling.cfg limits.

Currently GTA SA handling.cfg limits don't work and the code gets altered to make it more generic.

---------------------------------------

2 days later: handling.cfg limits work again.

 

The scope of the project has increased heavily. 

Edited by fastman92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.