GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

This game is becoming a joke......

Arrows to Athens

Arrows to Athens

Always getting timed out loading session and disconnected due to unknown network error. Textures aren't loading up and this game looks like ps2 now. Freezing everytime I drive like wtf cockstar??

It's not rockstars fault, it's your connection.

this is mostly the games fault. Many many users who have good connections experience this.

becoming? its been f*cked since 1.10 patch. and no, not your connection, its rockstar f*ckin up the code. my problems change every patch, exactly first time playing new patch, 100% rockstar f*ckup no questions asked.

• Like 1

Arrows to Athens

You must be rockstars fan boys from support.

• Like 6

I highly doubt it.

OP is one of many players who have suddenly been repeatedly 'timing out' since the last update, myself included.

When these problems occur after an update how is it our internet has suddenly plummeted with no good reason? Most of us are running on the same connection we had on October 1st...

I think R* are pushing boiling point on the last/current/old gen consoles, this update alone was like 450mb???

They should of just released it on next gen in the first place. This game is too big for Xbox 360 and PS3

• Like 2

I highly doubt it.

OP is one of many players who have suddenly been repeatedly 'timing out' since the last update, myself included.

When these problems occur after an update how is it our internet has suddenly plummeted with no good reason? Most of us are running on the same connection we had on October 1st...

I think R* are pushing boiling point on the last/current/old gen consoles, this update alone was like 450mb???

yea, the ps3 cant handle it, thats main issue. but update wasnt that big, it was 100 or 110 actually. totaly before this one was 450.

You must be rockstars fan boys from support.

Yes, that's correct. I have made many reports to them. Amazing customer service I tell ya.

this is mostly the games fault. Many many users who have good connections experience this.

I mainly play GTA V. I have not experienced these issues.

• Like 2

Always getting timed out loading session and disconnected due to unknown network error. Textures aren't loading up and this game looks like ps2 now. Freezing everytime I drive like wtf cockstar??

The textures not loading reminds me of the PS2 GTA games. So much fun ofline, no griefing, insane cheats & ped riots with guns.

It was just so much more fun then this glitchy mess.

crying-gif-2.gif

• Like 3

This is why we don't get paid DLC, because with every DLC the game becomes worse with freezing and glitches

Wayne Daniels

rkro6x.jpg
  • Like 2

Lol just install the game on 2 pendrives like I've done.

I've seen no freezes since december.

Console hard drives suck.

Edited by Filip454