GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How Cheap Simieon is

SultanRs.

So today i was playing GTA online and i saw that simieon wanted a vechicle so i grabbed it took it to LSC and modded the f*ck out of it. like i went all out i spent my last 150k on it then i take it to his cheap ass and i deliever it. then i come out and it says i got 3 grand for the car. i was like WHAT THE ACTUAL f*ck! I GET 3K FOR SPENDING 150K ON HIS sh*t CAR? then i f*cking bombed his store with airstrikes shot all my RPGS at his store and it pissed me off. that foreign f uck get a expensive a ss car and pays me 3k.

Hosts car meets daily,Demo derby's,Busted and that fun sh*t.My psn is twin_turboV8 msg me

You realize that even if you fully mod the car the price won't rise, do you?

• Like 2

How stupid are you to think Simeon would give you more money for the car by upgrading the sh*t outta it?

And then spend further $9000 on airstrikes? wtf?

Edited by ChrilLe

fGvIGuc.png

V HoneyBadger V

u mad?

OT: you should get more money, but you don't,

Edited by V HoneyBadger V

Yeah... but that means his got to spend a lot of money to fix the damage you done with your upgrades, to take the car back to stock so he can actually sell it :p.